ZOMFG The WASPs own Washington!
HMFS The blacks own Harlem!
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6543|Texas - Bigger than France

Dilbert_X wrote:

Funny we don't see threads-
OMG! The Irish-American citizens own Boston!
OMFG The Italian-American citizens own the Bronx!
ZOMFG The WASPs-American citizens own Washington!
HMFS The black-American citizens own Harlem!
fixed

funny they are all citizens, which is why you assumed this has to do with race
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ
Well Oh my god i went to my friends in the New York Financal district the other day.. And New York has become nothing but Europeans, which is disgusting.. Since the pound is doing so well against the dollar I guess europe is buying America now..

It's got me scared.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

Dilbert_X wrote:

OMG! The Irish own Boston!
OMFG The Italians own the Bronx!
Irish were heavily discriminated against earlier in our history.  I'd suspect Italians were as well.

We all know how blacks were treated back in the day.

So, yeah, our prejudices are actually all-inclusive when you look at our history.  Still, I think your country might become a bit more agitated if you start having really large amounts of illegal Chinese people and Indonesians entering your country.  Some already are, as shown by a few riots that have occurred.

Illegal immigration doesn't justify racism, but there is a reason why we associate it specifically with Mexicans here.  We also get a little pissed off when illegals hold rallies here demanding better treatment, when THEY came here illegally.  They broke our laws and they act like we're the bad guys.

Fuck those people.

LEGAL Mexicans are fine with me -- it's the illegals that piss me and many others off.
Deadmonkiefart
Floccinaucinihilipilificator
+177|6707

Turquoise wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Irish were heavily discriminated against earlier in our history.  I'd suspect Italians were as well.

We all know how blacks were treated back in the day.

So, yeah, our prejudices are actually all-inclusive when you look at our history.  Still, I think your country might become a bit more agitated if you start having really large amounts of illegal Chinese people and Indonesians entering your country.  Some already are, as shown by a few riots that have occurred.

Illegal immigration doesn't justify racism, but there is a reason why we associate it specifically with Mexicans here.  We also get a little pissed off when illegals hold rallies here demanding better treatment, when THEY came here illegally.  They broke our laws and they act like we're the bad guys.

Fuck those people.

LEGAL Mexicans are fine with me -- it's the illegals that piss me and many others off.
The main reason I associate illegal immigration with Mexico is that pretty much all of it comes form Mexico.  I'm starting to see more Mexican flags;  Illegals are starting to demand things, claiming that California should be given back to Mexico.
jason85
Banned
+58|5998|Mesa, AZ

Dilbert_X wrote:

See, thing is, whites brought blacks over here. We have no right to say that they shouldn't be here or anything like that.

Italians and the Irish, they came to America when we wanted them to come here. Our borders were wide open, and we wanted cheap labor. I don't bitch about them being here, we wanted them too, and if they hadn't come here, I probably wouldn't be here. Besides, they, along with the blacks, came here legally, they went through a process. Not so much the blacks, they were brought here, and then the others were born here, before we had immigration laws.

Mexico, however, knows we don't want them here, at least not illegally. Not only do they come here illegally, but they want to be treated as citizens, without being one, without contributing to society like one, without paying their taxes like one, yet, they want our rights. A couple months ago, my mom was rear-ended by some illegal. The guys two friends or coworkers, the ones not driving, ran off. The guy that did hit my mom, give a false name, and tried to get away with it. He had no insurance, the truck was not in his name, it was his bosses. We went through a long ass hassle with insurance. But yea, they want rights. They don't deserve it. Go through immigration, come here legally, get a job that doesn't pay cash under the table, pay your taxes, and man up with you mess up. They do none of that.
God Save the Queen
Banned
+628|6344|tropical regions of london
so many people here have no idea what they are talking about
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6697|NJ

God Save the Queen wrote:

Why don't you fill us in?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

cpt.fass1 wrote:

This is why when you take someones land you should exterminate every single last one of them so they don't come back and ask for what was taken from them in the first place.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

rawls2 wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

This is why when you take someones land you should exterminate every single last one of them so they don't come back and ask for what was taken from them in the first place.
I agree wholeheartedly!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

David.P wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly!
However, expect serious retribution when you all die and meet the real maker.
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5859|Nibiru in a far away galaxy
California used to be the place to be , especially southern Cali , now ? couldn't pay me to live near any of the metro cities.
David.P
Banned
+649|6275

rawls2 wrote:

David.P wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly!
There is no god. I learned that painfully.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6561

David.P wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

David.P wrote:

I agree wholeheartedly!
You died and came back to life? That's an interesting story I'd like to hear.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6622|London, England

rawls2 wrote:

David.P wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

You died and came back to life? That's an interesting story I'd like to hear.
You'd probably believe it too! Hell, you believe in the Bible, so why wouldn't you believe other ludicrous stories
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

doug1988 wrote:

California used to be the place to be , especially southern Cali , now ? couldn't pay me to live near any of the metro cities.
Thanks for not coming and conjesting our freeways!! I appreciate it!!
doug1988
spank that azz.
+146|5859|Nibiru in a far away galaxy

fadedsteve wrote:

doug1988 wrote:

Thanks for not coming and conjesting our freeways!! I appreciate it!!
Your Welcome
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina
Considering how much gas costs in California, I can see where Doug is coming from.  Hell, you should move to Arizona -- gas is much cheaper there, and there are plenty of jobs in places like Phoenix.

Granted, Dallas is a lot cheaper than almost all of Arizona, so maybe staying in Texas is your best bet.

Last edited by Turquoise (2008-05-12 16:10:34)

ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
I see deleted posts.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6646

Turquoise wrote:

Look on the bright side -- with the direction the dollar is going in right now, we'll soon be poor enough that Mexicans will just stay home.
hahah good point

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard