..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
Exams are a bitch...My IB exams are down on monday

THEN I'M DONE..
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6413|Belgium
My exams begin June 2nd and end June 23rd. :-/

Last edited by FlemishHCmaniac (2008-05-14 12:56:02)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

FlemishHCmaniac wrote:

My exams begin June 2nd and end June 23rd. :-/
2 orals prior to this, but mine were 16 May - 20 June lol.
HurricaИe
Banned
+877|5962|Washington DC
We had APs this week and last week. I have end of year exams in June, should be easy. My math teacher's trying to get permission to give us the exam before that, so we don't have to come in on the math exam day (we'd split it over two classes).
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
All my Additional Mathematics tests are now done! Mechanics & Statistics was a lot easier than I expected (still very hard though).

It very well looks like I may have passed Additional Maths. You need 30% in both papers (separately) to pass, and I reckon I got about 45-50 in one and 35-40 in the other. Could possibly even be a B which would be really quite funny, as I did no work and was "on my way to fail".

Edit: off to go do my Spanish Listening exam. All year I have been getting low As or at worst high Bs in this. I expect I'll do pretty well in this, too - which means I'll have done really well in both the oral and listening, which puts me well on my way to at least a B

Last edited by kylef (2008-05-15 05:05:38)

Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Just had Engineering Maths: what a complete pile of shit.

But....exams are over for me
Mint Sauce
Frighteningly average
+780|6287|eng
Got 3 physics, 2 Product Design and 2 Business exams next week, then i'm done aswell.
#rekt
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6650
fuck exmas  im so fucking drunk rigth now
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6290|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

shaddap tedward
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

lol.

I'm off until Monday! Then I have a raft of exams which I'm not looking forward to...
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Well - my maths went really well! For the last question, worth 1/7 paper solely, was a squared simultaneous equation. I did not know how to do these. With 20 minutes to spare, using logic and...common sense...I worked it - successfully too!

Both papers went quite well. Next is my most important exam: English Literature, tomorrow. And I can't find one of the 3 pieces of literature I'm studying. Eek!
LethalBIZzle
+7|5960|UK
I had 6 hours of AS English lang and Psychology on friday, and my last exam is Media on the 2nd of June.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
English Literature tomorrow - my most important exam out of all 25. Should be okay, though
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6236|United Kingdom

kylef wrote:

English Literature tomorrow - my most important exam out of all 25. Should be okay, though
Yeah me too .. Lord of the Flies, Duffy, Armitage and Pre-1914
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6562|Southampton, UK

Mitch92uK wrote:

kylef wrote:

Yeah me too .. Lord of the Flies, Duffy, Armitage and Pre-1914
Hahaha, Duffy Armitage and Pre-1914 here too.
Along with Of Mice and Men.

And then IT Exam in afternoon. (easy)

kylef wrote:

Well - my maths went really well! For the last question, worth 1/7 paper solely, was a squared simultaneous equation. I did not know how to do these. With 20 minutes to spare, using logic and...common sense...I worked it - successfully too!

Both papers went quite well. Next is my most important exam: English Literature, tomorrow. And I can't find one of the 3 pieces of literature I'm studying. Eek!
Had my maths today too.
Infact the last questiohn I also worked out and understood. Was happy with that.

Fucked up the exam though.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-05-19 10:06:20)

Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6448|Boulder, CO
Thursday I have 3 1 hour ancient history exams one after the other which makes up 100% of the course. Friday I have a two hour law exam worth 60% of the coruse (resit from january) in the morning then a one hour law exam worth the remaining 40% in the afternoon.

Altogether 2 x 100% exams in two days .
02fxnmaurer
+75|6483|Birmingham UK
cannot be assed with my design exam tomoz ...ive done very little revision ...on the topic of sustainability...and its boring the shit out of me
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Back in a few hours to tell you how English went, then..
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6236|United Kingdom

kylef wrote:

Back in a few hours to tell you how English went, then..
me too
Airwolf
Latter Alcoholic
+287|6720|Scotland
Maths for me in oh...

an hour. oh sh-
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
Well it went kind of mixed for me. 2 and a half hours, 45 minutes on each section and 15 minutes reading over time. There are three essay to do: poetry, prose and drama.

Drama - spent 50 minutes, did really well. Everything from social historical context to...modern non-historical context!
Prose - spent 55 minutes, did quite well. Few things I should have changed and parts were quite basic, not too too bad.
Poetry - 2 questions to choose from. Picked one, wrote half a page, realized it was complete and utter crap. With half an hour left now, and no reading time on any, I rushed the other question with some basic answers and only a few 'really good' paragraphs. Mentioned all literary techniques etc, but it was basic in comparison.

Each is out of 35. I'd say, out of a total of 105, I got about 80. Now that is high A low A star area, and I'm confident enough to say "I think I have an A" but we'll see how the results go. Worst case would be about 70, which is borderline low A / high B. This was my most important exam as it is the only one I'm doing for A Level that I have taken for GCSE.
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Well I'm almost half way, got one of my maths modules for my economics degree next, as long as I pass I'll be happy
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6494|N. Ireland
May 20. My last exam is June 20. Man I have a while to wait!
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6236|United Kingdom
Lit went ok ... answered a q on how the opening of LOTF prepares the reader for the rest of the book, and the 2 part question on the duffy/armitage/pre-1914 poems about how the male/female speaker was presented ....... got about 10 pages done :S
bennisboy
+829|6647|Poundland
Well that was the hardest exam I've ever sat, pissed me off cos it was so much more difficult than the past exam papers
Still think I may have passed though

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard