ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6702
Got my A2 exam tommorow all about Stalin and his policies in the Soviet Union from 1922 - 1941

Wish me luck! Also to any others who have exams.

If anyone has any musings or political thought points and/or arguments about Stalin please share!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
My GCSE History coursework accounting for 25% of final mark was about Stalingrad, 1941. Pesky Stalin there!

My first written exam, now that orals have finished, is this Tuesday! Additional Mathematics.

Last edited by kylef (2008-05-11 12:55:57)

Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6235|United Kingdom

kylef wrote:

My GCSE History coursework accounting for 25% of final mark was about Stalingrad, 1941. Pesky Stalin there!

My first written exam, now that orals have finished, is this Tuesday! Additional Mathematics.
Got my Spanish Listening Higher on Tuesday
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

Mitch92uK wrote:

kylef wrote:

Got my Spanish Listening Higher on Tuesday
What exam board? Mine is on Thursday..
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6527|London (At Heart)

Decision Maths 1 On thursday.

Oh and general studies, if that even counts, I got 98% writing about family guy on the last paper.
ghettoperson
+1,943|6649

Got my Java exam tomorrow at 4. :S
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6447|Boulder, CO
General studies tommorow afternoon, though it could be worse but only as it could be both worthless and first thing in the morning.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6235|United Kingdom
My Spanish = OCR
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Ah, mine is NICCEA. Anyway - good luck!

I've been revising quite a bit for Paper 1 Additional Mathematics (Pure). Just been doing some logarithms, matrices, differenciation and about to start on triple simultaneous equations. Around 30% is a C (it's hard, okay!) and there are 2 papers. If I get 50% in one paper that is 25% overall. I think at a push I could get about 45% in Paper 1 (which accounts for 22.5% overall) then I would need to somehow scrape another 8% (16 marks) in Paper 2 - Mechanics and Statistics.

It's going to be a really close call. I'd like to hope at worst I'd get a D, not a U like I did in the mocks!
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Done quite a bit more revision now...really stepped up and learnt a few things that I had never known before - really easily too. I think I can end up getting around 25% solely from paper 1 meaning I need just 5% (10 marks) in paper 2...and that's assuming paper 1 is marked neither fair nor unfair (apparently markers are 'generous')
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

HND Fluid Mechanics tomorrow. 3hours of utter crap (literally) that Im gona be done with in 1hour. Only need 35% to pass because of my coursework mark
Then Ill be done with the worst subject ever created
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Well the paper starts in about three hours. I just learnt how to do a few more questions which really push up my marks. It looks I may pass this subject after all!
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6566|England

Lmao, I just did my 3hour exam in 45minutes And Ive passed with flying colours.
We had 38questions to revise, of which 10 would appear in the exam, and only have to answer SEVEN of them in 3hours.
Typically, they were like "here is A, B & C. Work out D using a formula from the formula sheet".

They didnt change the questions or the numbers involved, so it was literally "my answer is the same as revision, which I know is correct from the answer sheet, therefore im right ".

Easiest exam. Ever.
On the hardest subject. Ever.

University? Easier than GCSE tbh
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
lol - sounds fun! Ad Maths papers are pretty much the same every year with different numbers just..
robcr9
+111|5981
eewww my ICT is OCR,, they are fags tbh.

Nearly everything else is AQA

Last edited by robcr9 (2008-05-13 04:02:02)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

robcr9 wrote:

eewww my ICT is OCR,, they are fags tbh.

Nearly everything else is AQA
CEA for me!
bennisboy
+829|6646|Poundland
Damn that economic policy exam was long! My hand hurts now
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Damn, that test was hard. Waay harder than the last 4 years. At worst case I'd say I have about 20%, best about 50%. Either way, half those and you'll get an overall percentage. 30% overall is C, combined of two papers. Yiiiiiiiikes!
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6235|United Kingdom
Had my spanish listening ... felt difficult but talking with my mates who did it too I seemed to get most right ... A hopefully.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6692|England
Got my Statistics exam tomorrow and I'm gonig to fail that right up the creek. Oh well, at least the others will be decent.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

Shadow893 wrote:

Got my Statistics exam tomorrow and I'm gonig to fail that right up the creek. Oh well, at least the others will be decent.
Same. Mechanics & Statistics, Paper 2. 2 Hours. I am really going to fail that - no doubt about it. My other exams should be good too, but Additional Maths Statistics and Mechanics...I'm just no good at. Looks like a fail for Additional Maths overall, I reckon! Sort of expected it, oh well!
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6527|London (At Heart)

Shadow893 wrote:

Stats is fine, get normal distribution down and youve got a good chunk of the exam .

When I took my stats paper one of the questions was:

One of the musicians brings a large weighing instrument on board a plane, name what instrument this could be?

Funny thing is, my friend got it wrong.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6692|England

Shem wrote:

Shadow893 wrote:

Stats is fine, get normal distribution down and youve got a good chunk of the exam .

When I took my stats paper one of the questions was:

One of the musicians brings a large weighing instrument on board a plane, name what instrument this could be?

Funny thing is, my friend got it wrong.
Was that a serious question they put in the paper? and yeah I get normal Distribution but it's all of the other stuff - tbh if I get a pass mark (E and above I believe) and I do fine on C1 and C2 then I'll drop it for good. Can't wait to see what it's like to never have to learn Mathematics again
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6649
Almost done but I have bio tomorrow which is a royal bitch..
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6235|United Kingdom
I have Spanish Reading Higher tomorrow done masses of revision before tho so hopefully i'll be ok tbh.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard