Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6843|Reykjavík, Iceland.
Geology tomorrow, piece of cake tbh, just have to get the statistics right.

08/5 - Icelandic: Easy
13/5 - English: Super easy
14/5 - Sociology: 90% common sense
15/5 - German: Kugelschreiber, Deutsch ist schwierig.
16/5 - Math: Vectors, Sinuses, Cosines and shit, a lot of stuff to learn, but I like math.

German is the only challenge, I'll be happy as long as I get over 60% lol.

Last edited by PBAsydney (2008-05-04 06:31:56)

kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland
Not looking forward to Mechanics and Statistics on May 15
avman633
+116|6364

HurricaИe wrote:

cowami wrote:

Poseidon wrote:

Fuck me, next year's gonna be hell...FAA Flight Exam (which has 3 stages), SATs, Regents, AP exams...
regents are easy

in other news, I just went 11/70 on the multiple choice section of a practice AP Physics test.
epic fail
On my AP Euro practice test I got a 51/80, without studying. You have to study man
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6721|Sydney, Australia

kylef wrote:

What are you studying?

Well, I think I failed my physics mid-session test that was on Saturday. Was on mechanics. What an introduction to proper uni exams...
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

mcminty wrote:

kylef wrote:

What are you studying?

Well, I think I failed my physics mid-session test that was on Saturday. Was on mechanics. What an introduction to proper uni exams...
Additional Mathematics. Two main papers: Mechanics & Statistics and Pure. Pure isn't too bad as it is very closely related to normal mathematics - just a little bit harder (eg. Logarithms, Matrices) but Mechanics is very hard, I can't get my head round a lot of it.
Jackabo
+127|6558|Dublin, Ireland
I don't have exams. I'm gonna be in italy while they're on. Sux2beveryoneelseinmyyear
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

avman633 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

cowami wrote:

regents are easy

in other news, I just went 11/70 on the multiple choice section of a practice AP Physics test.
epic fail
On my AP Euro practice test I got a 51/80, without studying. You have to study man
AP Physics is harder than AP Euro, I'm guessing.

I see similar differences between Calculus (will study entirety of today), and US History (will barely study).

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-05-04 12:39:08)

avman633
+116|6364

nukchebi0 wrote:

avman633 wrote:

HurricaИe wrote:

epic fail

I see similar differences between Calculus (will study entirety of today), and US History (will barely study).
Really? Everyone in my school hates Euro with a passion, me included. I asked one of my teachers about it and she said it's the hardest AP course.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6571|USA

avman633 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

avman633 wrote:

Really? Everyone in my school hates Euro with a passion, me included. I asked one of my teachers about it and she said it's the hardest AP course.
any teacher will tell you her ap is the hardest. physics is definitely the hardest, followed by either chemistry, biology, or calculus BC.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6493|N. Ireland

Ender2309 wrote:

any teacher will tell you her ap is the hardest. physics is definitely the hardest, followed by either chemistry, biology, or calculus BC.
That's kinda funny. My friend has just decided to do his 4 A Levels of: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!
+1,106|6289|Noo Yawk, Noo Yawk

no need to study hard for calc AB

on a side note, AP US history is possibly the easiest class you will ever take.
https://i.imgur.com/PfIpcdn.gif
avman633
+116|6364

Ender2309 wrote:

avman633 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

No, it was my business teacher. In her own words (I'm 100% serious), "AP Euro's a bitch"

I heard that AP Biology is as fuck though

EDIT: And yea, I can understand that Physics could be extremely hard

Last edited by avman633 (2008-05-04 17:15:45)

AtomicMoose
+18|6400
This month, good. Next month; applied mathematics, multivariant calculus, statistical distribution theory and linear algebra. 4 lots of 3 hour exams in three days. :S
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

cowami wrote:

I haven't been doing anything for it since March. I need to make sure I remember formulas and rules.

on a side note, AP US history is possibly the easiest AP class you will ever take.
I've had way easier regular classes.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5933|United States

cowami wrote:

on a side note, AP US history is possibly the easiest class you will ever take.
yeah,  it's easy, if you don't plan to study for the AP
i seriously think i have A+ in that class, my only A+ so far, which is kind of surprising since history used to be my lowest grade

on a side note, did anyone else take the sat this saturday?

Last edited by argo4 (2008-05-04 19:46:55)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT
I did. It was easy.

Sitting in the room sucks, though. And it would be so easy for everyone to conspire to cheat it.

What did you think of the essay question?

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-05-04 20:01:29)

argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5933|United States

nukchebi0 wrote:

I did. It was easy.

Sitting in the room sucks, though. And it would be so easy for everyone to conspire to cheat it.

it was alright. wasn't it like whether technology should be avoided despite its benefits? fuck, i can't remember

But i don't really care what i got on writing, cause i took it in january and got an 800
My math and verbal sections could use some improvement, though. How did you do on those?

speaking of ap's...
@avman  i got 52 out of 80 on ap us practice test without studying ... pwnzored

For AP US I read like the first 10 chapters of the book and stopped...can't find motivation to study more . I mean I like history, but I don't like us history that much. Maybe I'll cram a few days before it...I

Is anyone taking AP Spanish Lang? I haven't studied for it, but we've gone over a lot of stuff in class, and I have no idea what to study.Plus, it's like tomorrow

Last edited by argo4 (2008-05-04 20:36:15)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

You guys all suck

last year, practice AP US, 72/80, no looking in no textbook

y'all suck in history tbh

Last edited by cowami (2008-05-04 20:39:52)

argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5933|United States

cowami wrote:

You guys all suck

y'all suck in history tbh
you asian

Last edited by argo4 (2008-05-04 20:43:03)

nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

argo4 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I did. It was easy.

it was alright. wasn't it like whether technology should be avoided despite its benefits? fuck, i can't remember

But i don't really care what i got on writing, cause i took it in january and got an 800
My math and verbal sections could use some improvement, though. How did you do on those?
It was something about winning, I think.

I did fine on the math and verbal. I should have got an 800 on math, I'm guessing 710-750 on verbal.

I got 66 without having studied past the Vietnam War. It isn't very hard. Our teacher's multiple choice tests were much harder than the AP practice ones, even if they were only A through D.
argo4
Stand and Deliver
+86|5933|United States

nukchebi0 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

I did. It was easy.

I did fine on the math and verbal. I should have got an 800 on math, I'm guessing 710-750 on verbal.

I got 66 without having studied past the Vietnam War. It isn't very hard. Our teacher's multiple choice tests were much harder than the AP practice ones, even if they were only A through D.
lucky you, your teacher actually gave you practice tests! All we had were a few dbq's, one (1) graded practice test in october, and the rest of the time we took notes in class. No motivation to pick up the textbook...
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

argo4 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

lucky you, your teacher actually gave you practice tests! All we had were a few dbq's, one (1) graded practice test in october, and the rest of the time we took notes in class. No motivation to pick up the textbook...
My teacher is really, really good. I didn't take any notes the entire year.

Last edited by nukchebi0 (2008-05-04 21:02:37)

cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

nukchebi0 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

My teacher pwns, tbh.
ms wohl > your teachers tbh

(I actually had the honor of having both AP US teachers for each half of the year last year)
nukchebi0
Пушкин, наше всё
+387|6324|New Haven, CT

cowami wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

argo4 wrote:

My teacher pwns, tbh.

(I actually had the honor of having both AP US teachers for each half of the year last year)
I only have one.

And what makes Ms. Wohl so good?
cowami
OY, BITCHTITS!

nukchebi0 wrote:

cowami wrote:

nukchebi0 wrote:

My teacher pwns, tbh.

I only have one.

And what makes Ms. Wohl so good?
Long story short: she gave us a project in which we ranked the presidents from Eisenhower to Reagan.

jimmy carter got no love

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard