naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6570|Southampton, UK

kylef wrote:

So, it turns out I could be in a bit of trouble

I lost my exam timetable (I have a backup, though). Now, I also lost my Geography notes I made prior to taking the test. (You can see where I'm going with this) I lost them both, and I know I had them prior to the Geography test and not after. Which can mean only one thing: they were left in the exam hall. Any person who walks around and lifts it will also see my gleaming Geography notes, which would guarantee me high marks in the test. (Note: I didn't cheat) So I may be filed for accusation of cheating in Paper 2 Geography - in which I really...kicked ass...and was hopefully getting an A.

Alternatively, I just lost them somewhere and I'm blowing it all out of proportion I hope the latter, of course.

English Language Paper 2 today - my final GCSE English paper. Once I finish this paper, in which I know I will do well in, I am pretty much guaranteed a space back in for Lower VI. (pass in English and Maths and 10 points - I should be looking at an A in English and Maths and about 20-25 points)
Got my final English Paper 2 today too.
Anthologies (Poetry from the Cluster 2 - Different Cultures) and writing to persuade, argue or advise.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6591|MANCHESTERRR

naightknifar wrote:

kylef wrote:

I lost my exam timetable (I have a backup, though). Now, I also lost my Geography notes I made prior to taking the test. (You can see where I'm going with this) I lost them both, and I know I had them prior to the Geography test and not after. Which can mean only one thing: they were left in the exam hall. Any person who walks around and lifts it will also see my gleaming Geography notes, which would guarantee me high marks in the test. (Note: I didn't cheat) So I may be filed for accusation of cheating in Paper 2 Geography - in which I really...kicked ass...and was hopefully getting an A.

Alternatively, I just lost them somewhere and I'm blowing it all out of proportion I hope the latter, of course.

English Language Paper 2 today - my final GCSE English paper. Once I finish this paper, in which I know I will do well in, I am pretty much guaranteed a space back in for Lower VI. (pass in English and Maths and 10 points - I should be looking at an A in English and Maths and about 20-25 points)
Anthologies (Poetry from the Cluster 2 - Different Cultures) and writing to persuade, argue or advise.
yer same!

shitt better start revising, its in an hour.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6244|United Kingdom

naightknifar wrote:

kylef wrote:

U sure it's persuade, argue, advise? Ours was with Paper 1. The one I sit today is different cultures and inform, explain, describe.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6591|MANCHESTERRR

Mitch92uK wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

kylef wrote:

U sure it's persuade, argue, advise? Ours was with Paper 1. The one I sit today is different cultures and inform, explain, describe.
yeah so was my paper 1, this would make more sense.
loop eneg
Banned
+51|5826|Crossroads, Barrens, Dreamaul
I have 3 tests to do. One in history, one in science and one in business. All of which I have no idea what to do because I've missed a month of school.

I guarantee that I will score >80% without studying for ALL of them. I'll report back soonish
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6591|MANCHESTERRR

loop eneg wrote:

I have 3 tests to do. One in history, one in science and one in business. All of which I have no idea what to do because I've missed a month of school.

I guarantee that I will score >80% without studying for ALL of them. I'll report back soonish
haha good luck with that.
loop eneg
Banned

pers0nah wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

year 10 m8

It's a loller.
teek22
Add "teek22" on your PS3 fools!
+133|6390|Bromley, London

loop eneg wrote:

From that and your previous post I smell something.

Can you please stop banging on about how smartest person in the world and will come top by not attending any lessons in the month. It is getting on my nerves.
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6591|MANCHESTERRR

loop eneg wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

year 10 m8

It's a loller.
ahahaha ahhh
loop eneg
Banned

teek22 wrote:

loop eneg wrote:

From that and your previous post I smell something.

Can you please stop banging on about how smartest person in the world and will come top by not attending any lessons in the month. It is getting on my nerves.
m8s but
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England
Fucking 2 exams left. One final science (45 mins Physics) and French Reading. By 10am next Wednesday, I will have finished exams completely. Roll on Prom Night
naightknifar
Served and Out

pers0nah wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

naightknifar wrote:

Yeah, you're right.

It was a doddle none the less.

We had to compare some  "from Search for my tongue" with "Half-Caste"

Then I chose the Question: Choose a famous person who would be your Idle or something, and describe why?
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6244|United Kingdom

naightknifar wrote:

pers0nah wrote:

Mitch92uK wrote:

Yeah, you're right.

It was a doddle none the less.

We had to compare some  "from Search for my tongue" with "Half-Caste"

Then I chose the Question: Choose a famous person who would be your Idle or something, and describe why?
I got how layout/language was used in 2 scavengers and another poem ... nice question

Then i described my .. "Dream World" for the second ... basically eradicating war etc. etc.
VicktorVauhn
+319|6401|Southern California
Oh my god yes.

Just finished physics final... I am now done with chemistry, math and physics only my engineering courses left
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6502|N. Ireland
Just 2 more exams for me ... both Physics! Got one today, which I really haven't revised for tbh but it isn't for a few hours yet and I'll get quite a bit into my head before the exam. After this, just got one on the 20th then I'm free!
VicktorVauhn
+319|6401|Southern California
I only had 2 classes and 2 labs... so I had physics tonigh, and statics Thursday morning...that one shouldn't be that bad though.
Mitch92uK
aka [DBS]Mitch92uK
+192|6244|United Kingdom
Just Geography tomorrow @ 1:30 for me. Human geography for 1hr 45 mins.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6488|Sheffield-England
I have a physics exam at 1:00

Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6536|London (At Heart)

Ive got:

C4, Chemistry and Irish History tommorow.

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

I cant do C4. or Irish history for that matter
JakAttaK
csanva<3
+492|6335|England

stkhoplite wrote:

I have a physics exam at 1:00

Me also. I havent revised at all. Im shitting it to say the least. Last exam is French at 9.00am tommorow. Higher Reading.
FlemishHCmaniac
+147|6421|Belgium
Yay, finished my 'introduction to Germanic linguistics and literature' today. It went better than I expected, I revised a fuckload (!) yesterday. Next up, Swedish Literature on Monday.
naightknifar
Served and Out

History Final Paper 2 Today. Just got home.

It was on Early (1914-1920's) Germany and Russia. It was shit. I did terrible. I care not because.....

I wrote a message to the examiner as follows:

"As you may think there is a lacking of knowledge, however I must share the fact the atmospheric conditions and lack of time are a great participator in the answers or lack of.
I thank you, the examiner for marking my exam - But before you skip this and go to the next one:
Sit back, have a break and a cup of tea, then go on to the next exam paper in a while.
Again, Thankyou."

Or something like that anyway.

Last edited by naightknifar (2008-06-11 03:44:44)

ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6711
Got Chemistry module 4 AND The Nazi Regime 1933-1945 tommorow!

Actually been revising like hell for it.
Blehm98
conservative hatemonger
+150|6472|meh-land
lol
calculus final last week

i don't know what the teacher was thinking, 50 questions in two hours
it was like the AP test, just a little harder and we had more questions

30 questions? easy A
50?  i got to 43 at the end of class, and i skipped 6
fail
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6480

naightknifar wrote:

"As you may think there is a lacking of knowledge, however I must share the fact the atmospheric conditions and lack of time are a great participator in the answers or lack of.
I thank you, the examiner for marking my exam - But before you skip this and go to the next one:
Sit back, have a break and a cup of tea, then go on to the next exam paper in a while.
Again, Thankyou."

Or something like that anyway.
Cringe!

'Atmospheric conditions'? 'Lack of time'? 'Great participators?!?'

Sounds like you're trying to sound far more intelligent than you actually are... and why try to explain the basics of an exam set-up (i.e. strict time conditions, high-pressure to excel) to an examiner that spends their life marking papers? Many others get A*'s and A's in the conditions given to them, so I'm sure the examiner will be rather humoured by your lovenote

Cliché #1512: Fail to prepare, prepare to fail!
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard