RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6423|NSW, Australia

Lynx14 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

I havent watched it, seriously, nor have i read any spoilers, and i basically know the whole plot.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Jr's character is out in ze desert, showing off wepens, terrorists attack.  Capture him, force him to build some kind of super weapon, he makes a pseudo-ironman and escapes.  Returns, makes red iron man, saves a couple of people, blows up tanks, etc.  Terrorists remake a rival iron man.  Jr fights it in some epic battle and wins, huge ruination of the area.  Jr gets his girl, every'ones happy.

Is this how one spoilers? yep

ITT: why trailers shouldnt be released for movies with predictable plots.
I know. I give any movie where the bad guy wins a 10/10 because I love when the bad guy wins .
spoiler tags man
N00bkilla55404
Voices are calling...
+136|5949|Somewhere out in Space

XxRavenxX wrote:

Lynx14 wrote:

N00bkilla55404 wrote:

I havent watched it, seriously, nor have i read any spoilers, and i basically know the whole plot.

Spoiler (highlight to read):
Jr's character is out in ze desert, showing off wepens, terrorists attack.  Capture him, force him to build some kind of super weapon, he makes a pseudo-ironman and escapes.  Returns, makes red iron man, saves a couple of people, blows up tanks, etc.  Terrorists remake a rival iron man.  Jr fights it in some epic battle and wins, huge ruination of the area.  Jr gets his girl, every'ones happy.

Is this how one spoilers? yep

ITT: why trailers shouldnt be released for movies with predictable plots.
I know. I give any movie where the bad guy wins a 10/10 because I love when the bad guy wins .
spoiler tags man
That wasnt a spoiler...
Home
Section.80
+447|6865|Seattle, Washington, USA

I just got back. The sound at the theater was really shitty, I couldn't really understand anything they were saying in the cave. The movie itself though was pretty entertaining. You could tell they were really spending a lot of time setting up for a sequel, and I think the sequel will be better as long as they don't mess up with the villain (Iron Man had some pretty stupid enemies).
Bulldogz
Blacking Out the Friction
+32|6017|Rexburg, Idaho
Also just got back from the 11 o'clock (pacific time) showing here in Oregon, and I must say, this is definitely one my more favored movies.

Cgi was great, story was awesome, albeit predictable, and acting was top notch. (all of this in my opinion only)

Definitely recommend it to anyone.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard