majorkong37
+3|6405|UK
Firstly i'd like to say hello to everyone,
Can anybody help with with this prob, I just got to my next rank score but hav'nt been promoted or had my weapon unlock. I've been waiting over a day now, on my last rank award i was awarded in game.
I've not downloaded 1.41 yet, is it related and should i download it.

Thanks

Last edited by majorkong37 (2006-11-19 09:07:03)

..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6685
It might be related, or becasue its the weekend the stats data base is quite busy
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6553|Plano,Texas
Hey I know you are new but search. Not trying to be mean other ppl aren't as nice
Polux
H@x ?? No, just skill baby !
+73|6683|I smell corners

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

its the weekend the stats data base is quite busy
majorkong37
+3|6405|UK
Thanks for the help, teddy and polux. And john i did search and could find many posts that are similar but not the same. If i've offended you in some way i apologize, however it's taken you more effort to complain than it would have done if you had ignored it.
TuataraDude
+115|6558|Aotearoa

majorkong37 wrote:

If i've offended you in some way i apologize, however it's taken you more effort to complain than it would have done if you had ignored it.
Very well said. Let me be the first to +1 you.
gell1981
+8|6414
have had this prob alot... have it right now.. waiting for my new rank!! just be patient! come on motherfunkers!
JohnTx12
Stand still I need to shoot you
+44|6553|Plano,Texas

majorkong37 wrote:

Thanks for the help, teddy and polux. And john i did search and could find many posts that are similar but not the same. If i've offended you in some way i apologize, however it's taken you more effort to complain than it would have done if you had ignored it.
Thats what I like to hear. No you have not. Its wired you have not found anything on this

+1 for you

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard