sn00va
+0|6799

sewermasta324 wrote:

Jeckelcopy wrote:

2,000, maybe?
Aim a little higher http://www.bf2s.com/player/47417474/
that guy is no. 1
I noticed a lot of replies asking how this guy got that high of a score.  If you look at his stats he does not seem to stat pad except he has this one insanly high score for karkand.  Well if you look close it is easy to see what happened.  Look at the guys commander score and how little he has actually been commander.  What happened is he was commander on a server with some other people that were stat padding.  His base score was probably 2000 or so and then got the 2x bonus for a win thus giving him 4000.  So if you are ever commander on a server with stat padders they are going to affect your commander score.  This does not mean the guys a cheat but he probably should had noticed what was happening and left the server.  Then again he might had been new to the game at the time and did not realize what was happening.  I've run into friends that have been playing for a month or 2 and did not know what stat padding was.  I personaly have played for about 100 hours so far and have not run into a stat padder yet and I would not had known about it if I had not read the community forums.
teflon
+1|6798
Blazin.Uk only Plays On PTG City Maps, hes on everynight for about 5-8 hours. He has been playing almost since the start of the game. I play with him also and never seen him stat padd. You cann see he has more deaths than kills because he only wants points i guess. He is a Medic all the time and gets revives only. It is no secret that the best servers to get points is the City Map cycles if thats all you care about.

If you think these guys will get banned if they get on leaderboard your crazy EA will not ban anyone for stat padding. Look at player NASTIE BUTLER hes 3 or 4 on leaderboard  and is known stat padder for long time. I personanly caught him with other players alone in server stat padding with CP takeovers I took several screenshots and reported this several times to evenbalance and EA and nothing has been done. You can look at his stats and see he has over 27,000 CP takeovers more than any other player in the game and he only has 30,000 kills which is pathetic for a top 20 player.
          The only thing you can do is stop playing that stupid ass game and show EA and other Game makers they must deal with cheaters and stat padders with force. I will not buy BF SF or any other EA product untill they stop being rich homos.
NOTE: EA expected 3-5 million people to buy this shity game in teh first year, and theres only 1.5 million registered which shows you how many people decided not pay for crap.

Yes im a bunnyhopper and yes sometimes i teamkill when noobs see me die and try to take my vehciles that ive waited 1-2 hours for. But most people that play with me know i use alot of teamwork and play all maps and all weapons whatever helps the team win at that moment. Its sad to see such a great game desgin wasted because alot of gay people ruined it for all of you good players.

You should all check out www.planetbattlefield.com forums have alot to say about this and is an official forum for BF2.
The_Razgriz
+0|6800
this MAFIA clan are just a bunch of lame-ass stats padders, bann them all!
-=1stInF.|Slappey
+3|6815
Ok guys, i have a story that will make you laugh. So i was sitting on my clan's server today just playing and admining it up, and some guy with the name *MAFIA*killerbee(or something like that) comes on, and tks a guy. I ask him "you with the clan MAFIA?"

"YEP" he replies

*KICKED*

LOL, so if that wasn't enough, he comes back on and asks why i kicked him.

"Oh, i kicked you? I'm sorry, that was a mistake."

*BANNED*

The reason i gave?  "No Statpadders, you piece of Sh!t."
teflon
+1|6798

-=1stInF.|Slappey wrote:

Ok guys, i have a story that will make you laugh. So i was sitting on my clan's server today just playing and admining it up, and some guy with the name *MAFIA*killerbee(or something like that) comes on, and tks a guy. I ask him "you with the clan MAFIA?"

"YEP" he replies

*KICKED*

LOL, so if that wasn't enough, he comes back on and asks why i kicked him.

"Oh, i kicked you? I'm sorry, that was a mistake."

*BANNED*

The reason i gave?  "No Statpadders, you piece of Sh!t."
Oh nice that makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside good job.

https://www.cmsgnet.com/images/BlueSpacer.jpg
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6832|Canada, Ont
Thats Huge BRS For that Guy up top has made him #1 for Strike at Karkand...so ...ummm...WTF Yo.
Silk05
+0|6801|Christchurch, New Zealand

Ir0n-
at the end i want to show ya the stupidest and ugliest reallife-hater ever seen
kill streak 477, 1000 knife kills and only 5 maps played yet . if I see this guy in the real world i will kill him ;(
[url wrote:

http://bf2s.com/player/43339909/[/url]
Funny how most of those kills are done while a Medic hmmmm....
-=NFLQ=-BoomWav
+0|6788
Oh well.. I guess some people really plays only for the awards. If we can call it a reward. I wonder if they'll go at school and show all their rewards to their friends and being godlike for them. Personnally, I think I'll have more merit getting it legit.
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6840
Has anyone ever been on that BF2hax.com site?  I just visited it after reading the third page (I think it was) on these forums - they have a stupidass rap song that is funny as fuck.  Check it out sometime.  Unfortunately, I'll have "Beeee......Efffffff.....Twoooooo.......hacks.......dot commmm" stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Those Mafia guys are fuckups.  I'll tell my clan admin to watch for them.

By the way, taken directly off of the Mafia clan website:

"What we stand for

Mafia believes in having fun since we are a group of friends and a clan we do not care for rankings. We do however care about our reputation we want a universal reputation to be known as Cheating game wreckers. "

Well, at least they aren't hiding anything.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/

Last edited by DrDestruction (2005-11-28 13:16:25)

metalfoot
+0|6787
Just raid the server they/he is in with a bunch of your friends and Tea bag his ass. And spread the word to other servers to have them tea baged and then banned.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6799

DrDestruction wrote:

Has anyone ever been on that BF2hax.com site?  I just visited it after reading the third page (I think it was) on these forums - they have a stupidass rap song that is funny as fuck.  Check it out sometime.  Unfortunately, I'll have "Beeee......Efffffff.....Twoooooo.......hacks.......dot commmm" stuck in my head for the rest of the day.

Those Mafia guys are fuckups.  I'll tell my clan admin to watch for them.

By the way, taken directly off of the Mafia clan website:

"What we stand for

Mafia believes in having fun since we are a group of friends and a clan we do not care for rankings. We do however care about our reputation we want a universal reputation to be known as Cheating game wreckers. "

Well, at least they aren't hiding anything.

http://www.mafiaowns.com/
*Pulls out the MBH2K6 (Magic Ban Hammer 2006 Edition)*
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6851|out of orbit
wow.

one year old thread.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6800|The Hague, Netherlands

can be closed lol
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png