killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6629|Reisterstown, MD

I laugh every time I see the guy I killed 17 times because he kept spawning at the MEC chopper and I mowed him down every time with a vodnik.  Anyway, Mudgunner is a person on my victim list and I am glad he is there.  He accuses me a of cheating a lot.
Shadow893
lel
+75|6731|England
No- I'm sexually attracted to him
Audio
+130|6571|Orlando, FL
Nope, I don't hate mine.  He's actually a pretty decent infantry player, and became my worst enemy on a 24/7 Karkand server fighting over the hotel.  I don't mind having a decent player as my worst enemy .
HansMeiser
+7|6682
no, im sorry for him because he got his stats reset xD
haha
Ryker
+13|6543
No, all i hate is the fact that non of them apart from maybe one or two has played the game in the last 2 months meaning they'll never get new Favourite Victims. And most of them are pretty low ranks too.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6818|Great Brown North
yup, it was a friend of mine who did tha shock paddle stab thing with another friend of mine to get his basic knife badge... bastards
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6518|Somewhere else

MIne was a spawn SPOT raper spawn. NUBE TOOB..dead...spawn...tube..dead. I shouldve just spawned somewhere else, but I wanted his ass dead. I eventually spawned off to the side. KNIFE TO THE NECK. He never came back.
DaBombadier
+8|6445|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
i neva even noticed he killed me so many times lol
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6739|MoVal So-Cal
I dont hate my worst ememy at all. I just happened to run into him a total of 20 times on the map and 12 out of the 20 times he killed me and the other 8 I killed him, simply had better accuracy IMO
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6715|Ft. Drum, NY

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Yes, because he killed me 16 times while I was commanding, and I killed him like 10-14 times. He kept blowing up my shit and I ended up going after his little ass. My team blew out the ass anyways.
mwhahaha, that was a long round. Thats the only reason im your worst enemy.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6848|Marathon, Florida Keys
i respect one of mine "harypothead" he owned me back in the day, he was a kickass jet pilot compared to everyone else.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
Phrozenbot
+632|6654|do not disturb

yuckfou09 wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Yes, because he killed me 16 times while I was commanding, and I killed him like 10-14 times. He kept blowing up my shit and I ended up going after his little ass. My team blew out the ass anyways.
Where are you?
CarltosCool
+1|6435|Middlesbrough, England
I hated him at the time, but now everything is forgotten.

*awaits his revenge
Flakturnal
+21|6480|Perth,WA
yes, yes I do.  stat padding whore.
Knife-revive thingy.
although If someone does kick my arse on the field, they usually wont make the list.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6616|Florida
Actually I despise him.....his rank has not changed in a long time, as I have ranked up about 7 times since then.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6715|Ft. Drum, NY

Hellogoodsir wrote:

yuckfou09 wrote:

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Where are you?
im giving my W,A,D fingers and my eyes a rest from bf2 for the night. I played a little but not much. I'll catch you tomorrow.
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6862|St. Louis, MO
Nah the cheating, server exploiting prick got reset like 3 days after he became my worst enemy and he was the #1 commander at that time.Probably killed himself.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6758|Melbourne, Australia
i dont remember any of my fav enemys
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6518|Sheffield-England
in the name of the lord..... love your enemy
Slickfish
+24|6662
I don't hate my worse enemy, but he did base rape to get me, he got myself and his favorite victim by raping.
He got so many as we warn before we kick, I booted him in the end.
[83rd]Stecchino
+17|6594|83Division.com
Don't hate them because I don't even remember it happening.  Also, it's been the same guy for a LONG time and I'm pretty sure it should have updated to one of my clanmates who has killed me a lot more.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6518|Trondheim, Norway
no mine (death_ownage_ace), was a fuckin good solo-pilot, and i'm proud  to have him as my worst enemy (yes it's true), we got good friends to
wantacookie
+7|6603|Austin, TX
For the person who asked why none of his victims showed up... You can find out if you should have more enemies or victims by visiting bf2player.com. If more names show up there than on your lists here at bf2s. You can simply search for those names here at bf2s then the names will show up on your victims list. Some of mine were not showing up simply because those players never searched for their stats here at bf2s.

Also, I hate everyone equally so whether they are my victims or enemies makes no matter. If it moves I shoot it.

Last edited by wantacookie (2006-10-26 11:30:32)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6777|The Hague, Netherlands

Nope, BF2s guy, also in the EU division, He whooped my ass while I was flying.........for a change

EU server was quite empty.....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6636|Seattle

I'm surpised duk0r hasn't said anything yet

(I hope he doesn't hate me)  lol
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard