Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6620|Uk

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

I never said i could hack, but i know somebody who does.
PLZ PLZ PLZ just stfu about stats padding, face it you got OWNED and need to get a life
Awww, pooor blackhawk doesn't like the bad relief

+ You did say you could hack, ''i've hacked into your forums and unbanned myself'' - Using a proxy, so 1337.

++ Get a life? nows thats original!
Just noticed something xD you call me a statspadder(which i am) and your BRS is 300+ so i think "0mf6 |337 57475p4dd3r |0|z" Nub
Thats possible, 24 player, 64 player map, warlord Wanna seee screenie?

https://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6558/screen347es8.jpg
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6555|UK

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

+ You did say you could hack, ''i've hacked into your forums and unbanned myself'' - Using a proxy, so 1337.

Just noticed something xD you call me a statspadder(which i am) and your BRS is 300+ so i think "0mf6 |337 57475p4dd3r |0|z" Nub
Thats possible, 24 player, 64 player map, warlord Wanna seee screenie?

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/6558 … 347es8.jpg
Maybe you didnt stats pad, but who cares?
You say you would own my clan yet your too scared to play us in a match.
Oh and im gonna stats pad your whole clan
NaziPredator
+41|6490|Luton -WorstTownInBritain-
exactly, the only way to settle it, is to oragnise a match, you guys are too arrogant and think are a 1337 bunch think again when we cream the shit out of you...

if you guys aren't scared enough for a match
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6620|Uk

NaziPredator wrote:

exactly, the only way to settle it, is to oragnise a match, you guys are too arrogant and think are a 1337 bunch think again when we cream the shit out of you...

We are arrogant? our clan match organizer said it was impossible to organize a game with a bunch of kids, every 5 seconds saying ''we are leet'' 'we will own you''

Noob, when you have matured, maybe ask for another game.

kthxbai

Last edited by Sgt.Jimmie (2006-10-18 10:20:42)

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6555|UK

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

NaziPredator wrote:

We are arrogant? our clan match organizer said it was impossible to organize a game with a bunch of kids, every 5 seconds saying ''we are leet'' 'we will own you''

kthxbai
Us matured? your the fuckers that for no reason started getting cocky, first thing that was said on your forums was OMG WE WOULD OWN THESE GUYS THERE STATS ARE SHIT, then you wouldnt scrim us? nubs
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6620|Uk

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

NaziPredator wrote:

kthxbai
Us matured? your the fuckers that for no reason started getting cocky, first thing that was said on your forums was OMG WE WOULD OWN THESE GUYS THERE STATS ARE SHIT, then you wouldnt scrim us? nubs
Awww, truth hurts hawky?
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6547

N)I(N4077th wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Wow you whine about statpadders you are an idiot. Your a point whore, your most likely an unlock n00b, and your an armor and heli whore. You have no skill whatsoever. We statpad but unlike you were good at this game anyway. We dont whore vehicles or unlocks like you and most likely if you came on our server you would get owned so hard you would disconnect in 5 minutes or the more likely thing, you would use unlocks and end up banned for being an unlock n00b.
the words of a true nub
At least i dont sound like a retard whos balls were smashed by a hammer and whos nose was ripped off at birth and at least I dont have drug addict parents Remind me why your in the clan again? Your a point whore, your a vehicle whore, you rarely wear the tag even when your BF2 is working and you just come on TS and annoy the shit out of us. Go join Sgt.Jimmies clan, Im sure they would suck your cock there and lick your balls more than we do.
x.x.RD.x.x
+6|6546
why dnt we just settle this with a scrim... so u can finaly decide that we pwn u.. p.s u pretty shit 4 a colonel.
Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6620|Uk

x.x.RD.x.x wrote:

why dnt we just settle this with a scrim... so u can finaly decide that we pwn u.. p.s u pretty shit 4 a colonel.
We have tried, but its rather difficult organizing a match with a bunch of kids.

<3 You Hawky.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6555|UK

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

x.x.RD.x.x wrote:

We have tried, but its rather difficult organizing a match with a bunch of kids.

<3 You Hawky.
Im not called Hawky so stfukthx
You hae said all this shit and wont play us in a match, pussys
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6547

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

x.x.RD.x.x wrote:

<3 You Hawky.
That post wrings of cowardice. If your as good as you say then scrim us dont bitch and moan about our age and what we do when we play BF2.
batman1029
>_>
+8|6552|Essex, Ontario, Canada

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

N)I(N4077th wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Wow you whine about statpadders you are an idiot. Your a point whore, your most likely an unlock n00b, and your an armor and heli whore. You have no skill whatsoever. We statpad but unlike you were good at this game anyway. We dont whore vehicles or unlocks like you and most likely if you came on our server you would get owned so hard you would disconnect in 5 minutes or the more likely thing, you would use unlocks and end up banned for being an unlock n00b.
the words of a true nub
At least i dont sound like a retard whos balls were smashed by a hammer and whos nose was ripped off at birth and at least I dont have drug addict parents Remind me why your in the clan again? Your a point whore, your a vehicle whore, you rarely wear the tag even when your BF2 is working and you just come on TS and annoy the shit out of us. Go join Sgt.Jimmies clan, Im sure they would suck your cock there and lick your balls more than we do.
lol he called you an "unlock n00b" lame. If you think unlocks suck, heres your answer, DON'T USE THEM, you shouldn't have a problem killing them with the stock guns right? because they're so much better. STFU
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6555|UK

batman1029 wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

N)I(N4077th wrote:

the words of a true nub
lol he called you an "unlock n00b" lame. If you think unlocks suck, heres your answer, DON'T USE THEM, you shouldn't have a problem killing them with the stock guns right? because they're so much better. STFU
Did we say you could join our conversation? no so gtfo and STFU
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6533|Bournemouth, South England
Ah, squabbling children with the "My clanz 1337er than yours" debate.

Get on a locked server, knife & shock paddles only, slug it out. Naked.
batman1029
>_>
+8|6552|Essex, Ontario, Canada
I don't need your permission to join a conversation lolz. Plus why would I need to stfu, when you told me to gtfo first, if i'm already out, like i leave, why would you care what I say if you cant see it >_>.

Last edited by batman1029 (2006-10-18 20:06:06)

uoywercs
+2|6780
https://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c198/uoywercs/shitthread6rq.jpg

NaziPredator <--- this is dierected at the tards arguing about who sucks more not at you good luck finding a good scrim maybe we will hit you up

Last edited by uoywercs (2006-10-18 20:46:50)

Jim.uK
Banned
+61|6620|Uk

<^|0B1ackhawk0|^> wrote:

batman1029 wrote:

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Did we say you could join our conversation? no so gtfo and STFU
Since when do we need permission Hawky? And guys, we have tried several times to get a match organized, but you try with these kids, i really think its a difficult task.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6555|UK
well if its so hard how come we got 2 matches last night, with no problem in organising them?
its you guys that are hard to get a match with
N)i(N Herby007
Anti Unlock Police
+39|6546|Gamrie UK - Proud of It!
Yep 2 matches 2 wins and all organized within about 10 minutes of each other. And yet everytime we mention scriming you its all o no we can't scrim you because you are kids. Seriously. Just tell us the time and date and we will scrim you. Lets just stop with the bullshit.
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6547

Sgt.Jimmie wrote:

Since when do we need permission Hawky? And guys, we have tried several times to get a match organized, but you try with these kids, i really think its a difficult task.
I really think you need mental therapy if you think its so hard to get a match organized. I really laugh at the fact that you call us "kids" but you act more immature than a 5 year old.
Simon
basically
+838|6683|UK
BlackHawk get on X-Fire, I got a challenge.
ChrisHXZS
+4|6658|England
We played them and it was one of the best scrims we have ever had.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard