mad scotsman
+177|6631|scotland
they are legal, we have had one for ages,,large map , few players, sg3(a) i.p. 72.232.8.11:8712

those sort of scores are common place
miancourse69
+33|6748|wales. uk
Ive have recently been playing on high point servers to kill that 30k gap to Sarge major....hell of a lot of fun which i thought what this game is all about...personally i only get to have a couple of hours a night when kids are in bed so hell yes play them.
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6649|Los Angeles, California, US.

Phoenix2 wrote:

DaReJa wrote:

Phoenix2 wrote:

You tell me where I can get a 64 man ranked server for 80 bucks and ill +1 you for a month
QFT, And, Heyyyyy, I dont Troll YTMND!!!!
I suppose that because the graphix are so bad it doesnt surpass the 150kb limit?
Yeah, I had to make it smaller, so it looks like Crap.... .
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
The_Jester
+52|6513|Italy
I'm a SF player, and usually when the rotation comes to a night map everyone leaves, and we often continue playing 6vs6, 8vs8.

Not on a high point server, but that's it. Few players on a big map=long games=high scores.
But just a high final score. The spm is low, compared to a standard game.

So the only purpose of those servers is getting a B.R. over 100 for a medal, or some stupid IAR requisite  like "Play for 33 minutes" or "30 minutes as commander". Impossible to get them on a standard round.
SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6433|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.

greenhaven wrote:

Fuck people that bitch about High Points servers. It's just a god damn video game, what does it matter if someone else has more points than you. I am sick and tired of listening to people bitch 24/7. When I first started out, I was one of those people that bitched. I bitched about claymores, nades, all that shit. I don't do this anymore, because it's annoying and useless. Bitching about High Points servers, or people spamming nades at Hotel, or people spamming clays, G36E, or whatever the hell they want to bitch about doesn't do anything. It won't nerf the clays, it won't stop the nadespam, though not being a Karkand whore does. It won't fix the problem, it just pisses everyone off and makes you look like a fucking 10 year old.

Just last night, someone was noobtubing like crazy. Instead of bitching about it, I held my tongue. It's not going to stop him noobtubing. I just bunnyhopped over his nades and killed him while he was reloading. He stopped doing it too.
You are so freaking right. People should definitly stop bitching and start killing instead.

Last edited by SplinterStrike (2006-10-11 18:32:10)

Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6653|Washington, DC

Only reason I'd play those long rounds is for things like the expert explosives badge, the veteran and expert command, and things like the Combat Action Medal. Find me a 64 man server on a 64 man map with a round lasting 33 minutes.
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6557|Edmonton Alberta
I LOVE PLAYING WARLORD WITH ABOUT 20 PEOPLE!!!!
at least 100 points per round how could you go wrong??
Wojo97civic
+5|6473
47man
+46|6446|Cali

Wojo97civic wrote:

http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screen018sc3.jpg

I love long maps
Nice round, but besides the colonel on the other side, those teams were stacked to hell...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard