icewarrior2005
+0|6751
I have been about to kill a sniper standing infront of me with my pistol and realise theres a guy behing me i crouched to avoid being knifed and he got a teamkill. i finished him off. i think knifing is fun but its not done to humiliate u they do it for awards.
{504th}T/4.Stryker
+0|6767|Winnipeg, Manitoba
I have to admit that some knife kills are quite funny and hilarious at times making my total deaths go upward from me laughing at the last time I died... stupid jets ****ing spawn camping though thats where most my deahts come from.
Esker
+1|6766
Shock Paddles provide far more entertainment purposes, especially the way the victim shivers down to the ground.

It's harder too because you've got a longer wait time for them to recharge, unlike knife where you just run at people like a retard stabbing the air.
nating75
+0|6816
I can see that I was wrong with the humiliation comments, although I know that it happens, just not as often as I thought. I have nothing against people getting awards.

I'm going to turn out to be a big ass hypocrite anyways because I have to get the basic knife award pretty soon.
PinkSugarHeartAttack
Sailor Mini Moon
+0|6766
I don't mind getting knifed, but I will agree when I get paddled my entire face turns red.  It's worse when I'm on voice chat with CoconutCyclone and I get "YOU JUST GOT PADDLED YOU DAMN LOSER!" screamed into my ear.
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6848|Marathon, Florida Keys

AFlyingNun wrote:

And you wouldn't believe how many teamkills arise from a dude with a knife running into a crowd of eight people. XD
I had a guy shoot a noob tube at me, missed and hit 4 freindlys, i was out of ammo on both SCAR-L and pistol, i run at him with a knife while hes reloading his tube, and right when i go to knife him he gets kicked from the server because those 4 he killed punished him. Funniest thing ive seen in bf2 ever.
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
hoad47
+2|6781|Sydney
i usually just use the knife if i see some guy near me who is totally fixed on a target.. just run up to him and cut him.. and yeh i'd have to say its pretty satisfying to knife someone no matter how easy the kill was.. at first i held the knife too long and died a fair bit but now after some practise, i rarely die with a knife in my hand.. its a good satisying weapon
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6796|06-01
was playing on songhua a couple hours back.
was usmc.
was at the US main base, the chinese had taken the one below it.
was squad leader leading my squad of 3 others through the fence and down the slope.
we start nading the flag below us as its full of PLA. i was support and SL so i was laying further back from the rest of my squad so as to resupply them while throwing my own nades out.
somehow this PLA spec op guy manages to come round behind us but doest see me (i didnt see him too, busy nading ya see)

this guys name was Faranouk or something like that.
anyways, he guns down 2 of my squad  from behind before the last surviving member of my squad or me realise he is there.
my guy tries to pistol (he was nading too i think) but this Faranouk knifes him clean.
in a state of shock at seeing my squad get mopped up by this lone PLA rambo, the only this i manage to do is stand up with MG36 in hand ready to take revenge for my fallen buddies.
so, he finally sees me with my kickass brand new MG36 in hand and to his credit he charges at me with his knife.
i shrug, what the hell, the rest of my buds are dead anyways, so i put my MG aside and pull out me knife.
so we go at it, and as usual with knife fights, lots of rushing, jumping and air stabbing.
but i got a knife trick up my sleeve (i think it is anyways) when it comes to 1 vs 1 knife fights.
he makes a rush at me, and i pull out my party trick and wump, he goes down.
i love an impromtu knife fight! gets the adrenanline pumping. was on a high for the rest of the round.
doesnt sound real interesting but it was great stuff.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard