Poll

Google Talk

I like boobies.90%90% - 113
I hate boobies.9%9% - 12
Total: 125
Tripp
I wanna be on you
+116|6547|So Cal
uh oh, that poll talks about boobies, thread is going to be closed soon...
rmilhous
+32|6547|Augusta, Georgia

Cougar wrote:

rmilhous wrote:

I use it myself. I dont like it as much as I like using Trillian to do my aim or yahoo. (However, i just learned that if you purchase the full version of Trillian, you can incorporate GMAIL chat in it as well.) The only true reason I dont like it is b/c I always accidentally close the inbox window---> which in turn closes the chat session. I know..... I am an idiot. But it works when you need it.

Hope this helps.

:NBS:rmilhous
Are you using the client program or the embedded e-mail version?
Ahhh. I got it figured out now. I was using the embedded email version and now I have the full monty. Thanks for the hint. It is actually awesome enough to stop me from using trillion now.

rmilhous
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6784|Dallas

rmilhous wrote:

Cougar wrote:

rmilhous wrote:

I use it myself. I dont like it as much as I like using Trillian to do my aim or yahoo. (However, i just learned that if you purchase the full version of Trillian, you can incorporate GMAIL chat in it as well.) The only true reason I dont like it is b/c I always accidentally close the inbox window---> which in turn closes the chat session. I know..... I am an idiot. But it works when you need it.

Hope this helps.

:NBS:rmilhous
Are you using the client program or the embedded e-mail version?
Ahhh. I got it figured out now. I was using the embedded email version and now I have the full monty. Thanks for the hint. It is actually awesome enough to stop me from using trillion now.

rmilhous
Jeez it only took you 3 months to figure it out.....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard