iceman785
+93|6707|Alaska, mother fucker.
Hello everyone of the BattleField 2 community, I am asking you guys and girls who post and reply here to do this for me, just please take a moment to recognize the troops in iraq fighting for you, I've got a cousin who's very close to me over there and I hope he comes home safe.

Thanks
iceman785
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6754|California

I've already been to three military funerals thus far.. i dont want to go to anymore.
PFCStenzel
Check your AA alarm...
+82|6828|Idaho, USA / Age 30
I have served in the military.  I know how you feel, I had friends over there also.
Penetrator
Certified Twat
+296|6542|Bournemouth, South England
I spent 8 months in Iraq in 2003. Many friends are still there, or in Afghanistan. Hard to not to spare a thought here and there.
R3v4n
We shall beat to quarters!
+433|6521|Melbourne

May all the troops in Iraq & Afganistahn come home safe.
~ Do you not know that in the service … one must always choose the lesser of two weevils?
seraphite86
+1|6507|Florida
I have a friend serving in Iraq. He says he is not afraid but when I talked to his girlfriend she told me he is scared shitless. Scared or not, I respect anyone that protects/fights for a cause no matter how negative other countries view it. My prayers to your cousin, iceman785.
LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6519|England
i'll be in the army soon, i might get sent there..but hell thats what joinin the army is about.
Darky
Hi..
+71|6596|Here.
Respect to the armed forces serving over there.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6807|London UK

Yeah I agree, they are braver then I.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6561|Singapore

BUDFORCE wrote:

Yeah I agree, they are braver then I.
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6725|Devon, England
ok, well i wish them all the luck for you.
Krysiss
+15|6509|NL

iceman785 wrote:

Hello everyone of the BattleField 2 community, I am asking you guys and girls who post and reply here to do this for me, just please take a moment to recognize the troops in iraq fighting for you, I've got a cousin who's very close to me over there and I hope he comes home safe.

Thanks
iceman785
tell that to your president of america.
he most shame in lieing against the people.

Last edited by Krysiss (2006-09-12 01:37:24)

AH1Z SOCOM GHOST
+32|6678|Minnesota
I agree. We can only imagine what thay go through every day.
Trooper_Collider
+25|6778
May God help and protect your cousin and our beloved Armed Forces. May all come back home soon.

Semepr Fi!
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6709|Canberra, AUS
Good luck to the troops. Bad luck to those who sent them there.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6679

FFLink13 wrote:

ok, well i wish them all the luck for you.
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6753|Melbourne, Australia

seraphite86 wrote:

I have a friend serving in Iraq. He says he is not afraid but when I talked to his girlfriend she told me he is scared shitless. Scared or not, I respect anyone that protects/fights for a cause no matter how negative other countries view it. My prayers to your cousin, iceman785.
yer they dont want to admit there scared but they are and thats fine i wouldent like to meet the man that isent scared at the fact hes head could be picked off at any given moment

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard