killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6637|Reisterstown, MD

Fujin wrote:

Well Nyte, aren't you special.  Your ego, stats, and $500 isn't enough to get you laid.
Some good flames in here lol.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6838|Jupiter
1.6477 = no pwnage.
Hooten-Delta
+2|6546
I don't believe a word of it. Anyone with a 1.6 KDR is not owning the place.

I've seen helo jocks, jet jocks and armor whores owning the place with 10 to 1 kill ratios pissing everybody off because they are just that good.  But a sniper...roflol.

Last edited by Hooten-Delta (2006-09-03 22:51:28)

AAFCptKabbom
+127|6704|WPB, FL. USA
Congratulations! - You are officially the most hated wanna be in all BF2-dom!!!

By posting this you can now be hated by people who you haven't pwn'ed

U R DA BESTEST.
killer21

I don't think I have seen a person get verbally p00ned like this since Trig and Ktotheimmy...too bad.
ilyandor
+31|6735|Phoenix, AZ
I AM WILLING TO BET ALL MY MONEY TO SAY:

99% of the members here are below 13 years of age.
El oh el a sniper? Ok, heh.
-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6603|Oslo, Norway
https://i5.tinypic.com/24cb41y.png

Can't remember what HOD stands for..
killer21

ilyandor wrote:

I AM WILLING TO BET ALL MY MONEY TO SAY:

99% of the members here are below 13 years of age.
You lose..Give me your money.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6798|Toronto, ON

Miller wrote:

Nyte wrote:

Oh boy, is this thread gonna turn into a flamefest.  But I'd like to list a bunch of clans which I have owned and got kicked, banned, and/or griefed from:

OMO (Old men something?)
MoG (Men of God)
FAF (Fallen Angels Fury)
WDT
KoS
Kamikaze
Insomnia (Not sure if this is clan, but I'm banned from all their servers)
9IF (Not to be confused with 9thInf)
9thInf
SKO
1VB
Sn][per
warchild
ECM
MSG
CGO (Christian Gamers Online)
Kentucky
TBF (Total Battlefield)
PBF (Now it's called BF2GN or something)
FMJ
Crow
ESF
OBC (Old Bastards Clan)
IMA
LLC (Late Late Crew)

I don't know what some of those stand for (nor do I care).
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?imag … amedf7.jpg (Current owned-list, still growing)

Feel free to post up clans you've ruined, I think I will still win (Well, I think TOP *might* beat me).

Oh, and can anyone recommend me a server that has some sort of challenge.  I'm so damn bored of owning.  People have been recommending me into infantry only servers, CAL servers, TWL servers, etc etc and I still come out in top 3 as a sniper.  I don't even need a mouse and keyboard to beat these people anymore, I'm just THAT good.
Yay, my clan isn't on there yet!  You should try against us though sometime, see how it works.  We only kick glitchers and padders, anyone is welcome.  IP is 72.232.126.37 Port 16567   Try sometime when you see a bunch of us are on. Tags are W]M[D.  Suck in TWL, but when we want to, we can be good.
https://img207.imageshack.us/img207/8163/wmd1ae7.th.jpg

https://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8504/wmd2ss6.th.jpg

That Roman23 guy nearly kicked me too, apparently he got pissed off at one my sentences. 

Nice try, but NEXT.
Alpha as fuck.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6568
but nyte, where r ur screens of owning warchild???

Last edited by ig88 (2006-09-03 23:11:19)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6835|Singapore

Christ Jesus Nyte. I've had a lot of respect for you, but you're just being incredibly retarded here.

The screenies you posted say NOTHING about how you supposedly 'owned' them. You just racked up a higher score while on the other team. Thats not too hard at all. And for god's sake get out of high points servers already. It just gives you an inflated best round score that you don't deserve.

Another one bites the dust.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6798|Toronto, ON

ig88 wrote:

Apparently they don't do "pubs" anymore since 1.2.

Can't blame them.
Alpha as fuck.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6798|Toronto, ON

polarbearz wrote:

Christ Jesus Nyte. I've had a lot of respect for you, but you're just being incredibly retarded here.

The screenies you posted say NOTHING about how you supposedly 'owned' them. You just racked up a higher score while on the other team. Thats not too hard at all. And for god's sake get out of high points servers already. It just gives you an inflated best round score that you don't deserve.

Another one bites the dust.
Not a high points server, its 32 player 24/7 Wake Server.  Alot of people just happened to step in my line of fire those 2 rounds.
Alpha as fuck.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6835|Singapore

Nyte wrote:

ig88 wrote:

Apparently they don't do "pubs" anymore since 1.2.

Can't blame them.
And it doesn't matter because the only time you can truly proclaim you 'owned' them is when you go toe to toe with them in a scrim and hand their asses to them.

But the way I see it? You can bend over and kiss your ass goodbye in a situation like that.
aLi3nZ
+138|6553|New Zealand
I'm not narcissistic enough to keep track of the clans I have owned, but considering i'm in the top 3 most rounds I guess it might be quite big.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6835|Singapore

aLi3nZ wrote:

I'm not narcissistic enough to keep track of the clans I have owned, but considering i'm in the top 3 most rounds I guess it might be quite big.
Your stats on all your accounts beg to differ.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6798|Toronto, ON
Ok ok, I'll rephrase my original intent of this topic.

Instead of saying "Clans" I've owned,  I've changed it "SERVERS" I've owned because owning a couple of members does not constitute owning the clan.

We cool now?
Alpha as fuck.
aLi3nZ
+138|6553|New Zealand

polarbearz wrote:

aLi3nZ wrote:

Your stats on all your accounts beg to differ.
Did you miss where I said "most"? Also you may have not noticed but every time you exit a round or join mid way and do not score in top 3 it takes away from that ratio. Best to look at how many Gold / Silver / Bronze per hour. But then that can also be a bad indicator considering some servers have small amount of tickets per round while others have a large amount.

Nyte wrote:

Ok ok, I'll rephrase my original intent of this topic.

Instead of saying "Clans" I've owned,  I've changed it "SERVERS" I've owned because owning a couple of members does not constitute owning the clan.

We cool now?
Ok Yep

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-09-03 23:20:32)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6835|Singapore

Definitely. And you even get karma from the bear. How awesome is that!
Spyder228
+1|6492
Should be, "Servers I've been kicked from for not following thier rules and acting like a douche."

Last edited by Spyder228 (2006-09-03 23:26:02)

JimmyFo
+1|6762
First off, everyone has had good rounds where no one else does quite as well- that doesn't mean you're a badass. I know the =LLC= (LateLateCrew) clan and from what I can tell from you, a few lucky shots against the weaker members (Zero, as an example) doesn't mean shit. Take on BlueFalcon or RandomBullsEye or Niner1000R. Or how about working as a team and see who wins the round. Come on LLC or sR sometime - it'll be a pleasure to kill you.
PspRpg-7
-
+961|6744

Hooten-Delta wrote:

I don't believe a word of it. Anyone with a 1.6 KDR is not owning the place.

I've seen helo jocks, jet jocks and armor whores owning the place with 10 to 1 kill ratios pissing everybody off because they are just that good.  But a sniper...roflol.
I think he just pisses 'em off, not own them.
JimmyFo
+1|6762
Yeah, to clarify, LLC does not allow bunnyhopping or swearing, so that'd be why you got kicked - they like a challenge.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6835|Singapore

Mmmmmkay. Owning up a server is not the same as owning up a clan.

Give that man a break, he's already retracted his statement into something a lot more palatable. I'm willing to believe that its possible for one man (in whatever ways he chooses to do so) is able to own up a server so hard that the opposing team screams 'ZOMG H4X wtF' etc etc and manages to kick/ban.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard