znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6586|Sverige (SWE)
real nice one ... keep it up
Ben>You
+90|6567
Was great, one of the hardest kits to master and you pretty much got it down. The two shots i loved:

The helo shot where you stopped aiming and reloaded waiting for the conbitch to go down :-D
and: The jetski shot where you take out the operator w/o damaging the jetski. Great work.
Spiderman696
+12|6688
I love AT kills. Nice video. +1
Crestfallen
+27|6490|England, Leicester
Really good work! Music was very good, as was the video itself.  Good shooting! +1
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6521|Somewhere else

NIce. My first 100 hours kit was AT. I pulled off some crazy shots, but a few of yours were awesome, surely enough to make the missile recipient slam his keyboard and mouse around.

ITs people like you that make me shy away from flying all aircraft!
{uscm}Jyden
You likey leaky?
+433|6720|In You Endo- Stoke
Really ncie shots there mate! +1 for you.

AT is my favorite class,has been for all my time playing bf2,those shots on the heli are really nice.Especially the one were you are on top of the TV station-cracking shot.
Also the Jet ski one too i was really impressed by that too.

All round congrats,i always enjoy seeing AT vids as they are so more intresting than sniper,plane whoring.
c0mplex1ty
Too X-Core
+100|6601|laguna beach, ca
finally- a movie with good music and entertaining shots.  +1 for you
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6572|Boston, MA
Thanks everybody. The whole point was that I always see these sniping video floating around and stuff, but never saw a compilation of anti tank kills. So I figured I'd try it. And what better song for war than CCR - Fortunate Son?

WhenPenguinsAttack wrote:

i just got BF2 and was wondering...for anti tank (and in armor for that matter) where are the weak points of tanks/apcs?  i see you aiming for the treads a lot.  also i heard where the turret meets the rest of the body is weak as well.  thanks
Just check out this guide:

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=23798
Defiance
+438|6712

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

BanG89 wrote:

i like it when u kill helo's. tanks are not difficult, helo's are
i always almost embarrassed when i get erex'ed or sraw'ed in a helo....at least killed by one....the same way u feel when u get knifed or dephib'ed....which for me in rare despite the fact that in sniper like 24/7 now.....i usually put like one claymore behind me up my butt Incas of knifers.......don't flame and call me a 'claywhore'  'some of a bitch sniper' cause Ur just saying 'I GET PWNED BY SNIPERS WITH STOCK GUNS!!!!' & the ever popular 'I COULDN'T FIND OR SEE A DAMN CLAYMORE IF I WAS READING THE LABEL ON THE BACK!'
Dude you went so off topic so fast, stop trying to defend yourself as a sniper. You're not even being attacked.

Jeez it's like gay people in the late 90s...

Good movie frankie.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6830|Singapore

Well well well.

I never thought anyone would see this day. Immortalize it After watching 320418239 videos in my entire stay here, I have to say that this IS one of the better videos I've seen Good music, good editing, no beating around the bush, no bullshitting. Good variety of shots, excellent placement of both shots and your own situational awareness.

Yes. Keep this on record. It'll be a month before anyone's video'll get such a positive comment from me
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6793|Toronto, ON

FrankieSpankie3388 wrote:

Thanks everybody. The whole point was that I always see these sniping video floating around and stuff, but never saw a compilation of anti tank kills. So I figured I'd try it. And what better song for war than CCR - Fortunate Son?
My sig for AT montage.

+1 for your video though.
Alpha as fuck.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6544|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Nice Video Man +1... I mean... I can do that to but.... DAMN You Are One Fine Guy... On The Field
ChyneseGUY
+20|6526
lol wow nice shots. the AT rocket pwns all
AK5489
+16|6549|US
AT is the most fun and satisfying kit IMO
thecrushah
+6|6529|Boston, MA
Well done, I like how the explosions kinda synched up with the song.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6579|Internetfitlerland

i just got BF2 and was wondering...for anti tank (and in armor for that matter) where are the weak points of tanks/apcs?  i see you aiming for the treads a lot.  also i heard where the turret meets the rest of the body is weak as well.  thanks
For a tank it is 2 shots 2 kill if you hit the front treads, not sure about APC weak spots but its 2 to kill I believe.
HURLEY
Ima Crunchatize you.
+170|6724|The Lou
watching shit blow up is always fun
AK5489
+16|6549|US

thecrushah wrote:

Well done, I like how the explosions kinda synched up with the song.
whoa, holy fresh out the box noob batman
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6571|Belgium
Some good AT skill here
Its my fav kit after sniper, it just feels great to take out flying helis and boats
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6571|Belgium

~Smokey~ wrote:

For a tank it is 2 shots 2 kill if you hit the front treads, not sure about APC weak spots but its 2 to kill I believe.
www.secretsofbattlefield.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard