[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6795|Norway
You wonder why, I tell you why! Because every week EA publish a new game, either its a "Sims" game or a sport game... No wonder they cant make BF2 the way it should. In the last couples of months I've seen 2 Sims games and atleast 3-4 sport games published by EA. While they trying to create a patch/expension to BF2 they decide, " Hell, lets make some bad games we might earn a couple og dollars on, INSTEAD of actually trying to create something good for 1 500 000 players around the world". You should believe that they only had two 5 year old making this game... Or a 7 year old running the company!! Why cant they just qiut making all those other stupid games for a month and set the whole entire stab on BF2, for just ONE month EA. It would have fixed a LOT of bugs.
Now, whose with me??

LostMonkey
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6773|Peoria, Illinois

[C4]LostMonkey wrote:

You wonder why, I tell you why! Because every week EA publish a new game, either its a "Sims" game or a sport game... No wonder they cant make BF2 the way it should. In the last couples of months I've seen 2 Sims games and atleast 3-4 sport games published by EA. While they trying to create a patch/expension to BF2 they decide, " Hell, lets make some bad games we might earn a couple og dollars on, INSTEAD of actually trying to create something good for 1 500 000 players around the world". You should believe that they only had two 5 year old making this game... Or a 7 year old running the company!! Why cant they just qiut making all those other stupid games for a month and set the whole entire stab on BF2, for just ONE month EA. It would have fixed a LOT of bugs.
Now, whose with me??

LostMonkey
Dice wrote the script for BF2, not EA. EA is a publisher.
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6795|Norway
You know the point...CARE ONLY FOR BF2!!!
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6773|Peoria, Illinois
Dear BF2 fans,

We at DICE and EA are committed to on-going support for Battlefield 2. We're pleased to see that so many of you are still regularly playing the game and continuing to support both the game and the community with some great mods. We're also big fans of the machinimas so keep them coming (MINE - you guys rock!).

We wanted to let you know that we're already hard at work on a post-1.12 update. While we can't go into details about it yet, rest assured that we're checking the forums, listening to our customer support teams and working on the features that YOU'VE asked for.

As soon as we can give more concrete details, we will. Just know that we're all 100% into making BF2 the very best that it can be.

As part of our ongoing support for Battlefield 2 and the community, we're also going to be releasing a new version of our editor.

This is a beta version of the editor and as such comes unsupported. However, we're sure you'll be happy with the additional functionality this tool will give you eager modders.

We'll be releasing it to a few mod teams first imminently, closely followed by a public release in a few weeks' time.

We're really excited about being able to release this and look forward to seeing some great mods out there. Thanks for all your continued support and see you on the Battlefield.

The teams at DICE and EA

http://global.dice.se/contact/

Last edited by M1-Lightning (2005-12-02 15:05:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard