!=PR=!julvaz1
+0|6497|Florida
Hello all,

Does anyone know why sometimes soldiers in your team show up with RED NAME TAGS above their heads instaed of the friendly BLUE????  I've gotten allot of un-necessary Teamkill Punishment because of it.

Thanks in advance
ShockTherapy
+11|6635|Swindon, UK
It's the RED / BLUE bug - EA have tried to fix it on just about every patch... finger's crossed for 1.4
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6784|Estonia
its a bug
ilyandor
+31|6721|Phoenix, AZ
this happens if peeps switch teams.

only way to go around it is:

a.) look at their camo...
b.) see who they shoot at/what they do...

yesterday on kark. i almost got kicked cos of the red name tag glitch made me TK like 3 peeps who all punished.
bedolf57
+20|6746|Metz, France
once i had the opposite bug...one ennemy was showing up green on Hud and radar..after telling him not to TK me at least thrice, i finally understood and kept owning him the whole round with L96...was funny..
!=PR=!julvaz1
+0|6497|Florida
Thanks for the info guys, I'll look for those signs next time.
Marlboroman82
Personal philosophy: Clothing optional.
+1,022|6655|Camp XRay

PR why so angry? Kinda got all worked up there buddy. I still love you even if you don't know how to search.
https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l250/marlboroman82/Untitled-8.png
!=PR=!julvaz1
+0|6497|Florida
No worries, just new at this forum thing.  Kinda like to read what other players are experiencing even if the topic is not new to the forum.  It's new to me though, that's what matters.  And maybe other players who didn't post before about this subject, now can.
[KS]RECON
+35|6594|E 2/351 Camp Anaconda
Yes its a bug I think is only happens when you join INDIA Squad, but I may be wrong. Actually you can take advantage of the bug and sneak in the enemy base undetected late at night (), place your C4 or just ambush the tango's and make easy 5-6 easy knife kills ... shhhh don't tell the enemy, its a secret LOL
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6659|Warlord

ShockTherapy wrote:

It's the RED / BLUE bug - EA have tried to fix it on just about every patch... finger's crossed for 1.4
Yeah, it's officially on the fixed list for 1.4. But then it was for one of the others wasn't it?
Madiz
is back
+26|6788
I dont have that problem anymore
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard