sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6563|Denmizzark!!
Warlord is the best map imo, almost makes me cry that people wanna ruin it.. go fuck with karkand, you will get more points..
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6552
73 and 41 kill streaks ftw!1!1
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6612|MANCHESTERRR
TXVeteran512
+16|6522
VidSicious
+25|6804
I took screenies of David1515, sent them in to bf2rankedservers.com and sure enough, 600+ hours went... {poof}...  They reset him about 2 weeks after I sent them in.  Fortunately he was on my team so I could do a 3d person view of him when dead.  However, I can't tell you how many times these jerks are on the other team so I can't get screenies since I do not know how they get in there.  If I knew, I would go in, take the screenies, kill them, then send in the screenies to get wiped!

This weekend my kids and I got lamed at the insurgent hideout building (the building with the flag up the stairs).  The lame asses were inside that one shooting AT rockets out.  First time I have seen that one.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6551|Austin, Texas
I've seen a guy inside of the insurgent hideout the whole round. I took screenies but it was hard to tell that he was in there. When I called him out, he randomly teleported to the tv station.

Scratch[USA]
+105|6577
Start to look out for these idiots in Ghost Town as well.
Emil
Teh strogg!
+205|6509|Trondheim, Norway
http://bf2s.com/player/76469003/

and another one: http://bf2s.com/player/73792092/

Last edited by Emil_the_Slayer (2006-08-22 06:13:41)

Emil
Teh strogg!

banksd1983 wrote:

{{cc90}}

i offered this guy 20 bucks paypal to send me a PM on here just saying hi, kid couldn't even do it lol

glitched in the palace, complained when i followed him around getting screen shots, said he had an account here, stupid liars
yes he did, were there that round, pinksquad did it some rounds later, i se PoP has posted him to, so then we got 2 on {{cc90}} and PinkSquad
GodanLiHar
+2|6577
http://bf2s.com/player/74473052/
[PT]TheGame
is wall glitching in the Warlord-Palace and shooting down everyone whos moves.

http://bf2s.com/player/73792092/
{{cc90}}
is reviving the victims of [PT]TheGame, so he can kill them again.

I played on DRACO 24/7 Warlord High Points (216.246.9.106:16567),
and [PT]TheGame got 153 kills (only 6 deaths) and 355 Points.
{{cc90}} got 335 Points (only 33 kills / 1 death), 269 teampoint of it.

I will report them to ea. I hope they get resetted.
BudyFX
+7|6577|Lost
they CHEAT.. NOT USING THE BUG BUT CHEAT
Emil
Teh strogg!
looks like {{cc90}} is doomed, we got 3 on him, i have seen him 2 times, he always glitching... MOHAHAHHAHAHA: RESET!!!!!
Bernadictus
+1,055|6767

They all suxxxors, even while glitching, my score on warlord still owns them.
2lalala
Banned
+3|6496
Hi, Im {{cc90}} and I can assure you I do not glitch at warlord, if you have any proof that I do, feel free to post a screenshot here, thankyou.
howler_27
+90|6717
{{cc90}} remember me you exploiting FUCK!  Yes, you do glitch Warlord, Yes, I have pics, Yes EA has them, Yes you stated that you don't care if your a general or private, Yes you are ruining the game. 

You stated that you play BF2 for fun, JUST LIKE COUNTERSTRIKE.  Well, then get the hell out, and play Counterstrike.  You laugh and predend that you don't exploit, while all along revive, throw C4 on the 2nd floor of the Palace, and nade people.  All to get your explosives badge.  I have pics, but obviously, you aren't in them due to not being seen.  Had I been a cheater such as yourself, I would have exploited to get into the wall to dust your ass.   EA has the proof of it, and I pray that they don't just reset you, but ban your ICQ as suggested.
'
The funny thing is that only 2 nights ago, you were promoted to corpral, and now your a First Sargent.  Your time is up chump.  Fortunately, you showed how bad you sucked.  You hid in that wall for the entire game and still ended up half way down the totem pole in points.  Perhaps if your teammates gave half a rats ass, they would have noted that you could have been doing the team better by getting your chicken shit ass out into the battelfield and fight like a man.  Unfortunately, your probalby just another 12 year old who THINKS they are being cute.  So hack on young man, I'll try to convince your mother to change your ways whilst she's suckin' on my chubby.

Last edited by howler_27 (2006-08-22 08:04:52)

2lalala
Banned
+3|6496
I was a corporal 2 nights ago? lol? Ive had cc90 for months now. If you dont have proof of me in the walls, your comment is null, and you have no evidence.
howler_27
+90|6717
I'm not going to even bother with your useless rhetoric.  Your a hack, and you know it.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6560|UK

howler_27 wrote:

I'm not going to even bother with your useless rhetoric.  Your a hack, and you know it.
Its not a fuckin hack i do it all the time
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6735|Antarctica

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

howler_27 wrote:

Its not a fuckin hack i do it all the time
lolz
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6682|pimelteror.de
wrong place for reporting. report it directly to http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/ and let those wankers begin from zero again...
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6735|Antarctica

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

wrong place for reporting. report it directly to http://www.bf2rankedservers.com/ and let those wankers begin from zero again...
"Oh noes my 1,000 points, what ever shall I do"
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6560|UK

[pt] KEIOS wrote:

OMG WTF I SAW YOU DOING IT!1!1!!!
howler_27
+90|6717
Being a hack and using one, despite what you call it(exploit,glitch, whatever), are two different things.  I'm happy to see that your Iq's show by posting in here.  Despite your attempts to ruin other people's gameplay, it won't happen.  In fact, I encourage you to move onto the next Battlefield series.  It's evendent that your skills lack any superiority if even any minimum ones at that.  So, have fun being the loosers that you are.  I'm sure it makes you feel very big in that small penut of meat you call a brain.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6560|UK

howler_27 wrote:

Being a hack and using one, despite what you call it(exploit,glitch, whatever), are two different things.  I'm happy to see that your Iq's show by posting in here.  Despite your attempts to ruin other people's gameplay, it won't happen.  In fact, I encourage you to move onto the next Battlefield series.  It's evendent that your skills lack any superiority if even any minimum ones at that.  So, have fun being the loosers that you are.  I'm sure it makes you feel very big in that small penut of meat you call a brain.
Using a hack is completely differant u dumb shit
howler_27
+90|6717
Negative!  Being a hack means that you cannot cut it.  Using a hack is exploiting a feature/features to gain an advantage, and show one's prowess for pussydom.  Before you instigate who the dumb shit is, perhaps you should pick up a dictionary and learn a little terminology.  You're too funny man.  It's like I'm back in pre-school again.  Had you bothered to read what you have responded to above, you would have found that you just repeated my words in stating that they in fact are two different things.  So, I guess that YOU are not only possibly THE dumbshit, but YOU actually proved to the others that YOU in fact ARE!

Thanks for the clarification.  I knew you could do it.  Here's a gold star for you.

Last edited by howler_27 (2006-08-22 11:47:03)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard