=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
+233|6732|The Netherlands
I just noticed that I haven't played BF2 for exactly 2 months and 4 days, and I must say, it gives a good feeling, a lot of people post here every day to let go of their complaints about BF2, crashes, cheaters, whatever.

I can suggest a lot of you to just take a break, do something else than BF2 or even go outside and enjoy the nice weather (yes, it is summer yo, go get some sunscreen and lay down and enjoy the world outside BF2)!
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6814|London UK

Yup, best thing to do when you start to get fed up of any game is to take a long break from it.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6523|Purdue
I get bored with games..like played WoW for ever, now i'm playing BF2...starting to go back to WoW now tho...sooo many noobs in BF2...soo many.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6814|London UK

Goven wrote:

I get bored with games..like played WoW for ever, now i\'m playing BF2...starting to go back to WoW now tho...sooo many noobs in BF2...soo many.
One less if you go back to WoW :p
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6823|Charleston SC - USA
I took a 2 week break. Completly uninstalled it so i wouldnt be tempted and went through withdraws for a couple of days. Now I actually enjoy playing again.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6736|Howell, Mi USA
I took about a 2 week break when i got HL2: episode one. I played that and did another playthrough of HL2

fun stuff, but i never had any complaints with Bf2
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!
Yeah, taking breaks really helps, it let's you see there's more than just your BF2 stats
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6863|Delaware
I took a 7 week break for work and then came back to it. Not only am I better now but it's more fun to play.
Ether151
Banned
+22|6702
Yeah i stopped for 3 months came back and it was a whole new game when I started playing again.  And I for one am ok with noobs playing this game, they make for easy targets and I enjoy the shit talking, it is one thing to own some one but to own them to the point that they are so mad they start talking shit about your mom or what not it just makes me laugh, thats when you know you got under there skin.
jord
+2,382|6720|The North, beyond the wall.
I've had a 4 week break from it,has been good.
Summer time i was bound not to spend it on BF2.

Mind you i've had it since Novemver and put 300 hours into it,to much for a game.
<^|0B1ackhawk0|^>
Banned
+79|6572|UK

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

I just noticed that I haven't played BF2 for exactly 2 months and 4 days, and I must say, it gives a good feeling, a lot of people post here every day to let go of their complaints about BF2, crashes, cheaters, whatever.

I can suggest a lot of you to just take a break, do something else than BF2 or even go outside and enjoy the nice weather (yes, it is summer yo, go get some sunscreen and lay down and enjoy the world outside BF2)!
Your account will soon go into EAs bin of old unused accounts.
Look on your sig the pirate means goodbye
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6727|United States of America
The reason I stopped playing is my video card took a dump so now I'm back on a two year old NVIDIA card on which I can play Solitaire, Pinball, Spider Solitaire etc... No other CD games for me
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6573
Another solution is play CSS.
FlashHeart
+4|6549|Chatham, UK
I had a break for a few months, then when I came back found I found everyone else had a got a lot better and I couldn't win any more medals......
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6748|Antarctica

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

lol?  I have an account that I create for the demo and maybe use it once every 6 months.  Gamespy does not delete the accounts.
IC_Draconis
+9|6760

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

Exactly my thoughts:)

+1 for you dude!
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6545|Shanghai, ethnicity=German

BUDFORCE wrote:

Yup, best thing to do when you start to get fed up of any game is to take a long break from it.
AGREED
=TH=[Eleanor]-NL-
The Karma Collector!

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

Haha, I wondered what the pirate sign meant, do you think that's the cause of it? I hope my account doesn't get erased, that would be bad, if I ever want to play again I will need my unlocks
ValentijnR
+18|6596
i stopped playing for 2 months due to holidays and stuff

when i started it up again yesterday i just took a look around and stuff...
enjoyed the view of my team taking off while getting shot from different directions and stuff...

i was always the sniper kinda guy... stand alone team wannabe but now i run with the squad no matter how stupid their decissions are.. it's actually more fun...
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6687|Ohio
i played alot of warlord for the last couple months and now im playing all the regular maps, including PLA ones, and its pretty fun, havent played them in soo long.
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6726|West Yorkshire, U.K
I stopped for holiday thats it, but i do get annoyed with noobs on carriers when they blow up vehicles and other teammates who nick 'their' chopper. aghh
pete123456
+0|6539

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

N)i(N06Blackhawk wrote:

=TH=[Eleanor]-NL- wrote:

Haha, I wondered what the pirate sign meant, do you think that's the cause of it? I hope my account doesn't get erased, that would be bad, if I ever want to play again I will need my unlocks
I thought the pirate meant you didnt enter which country your from

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard