PheloniusRM
+8|6734|Mission Viejo, CA
I play on K/P servers once in a while. I don't have a problem with it. I jooined this server the other day and they had a rule that said "c4/claymores are bannable". Well, go figure everyone and their brother was explosives. SO I got mad. I started shooting people with the G36E. I grabbed an APC and started shooting people. If they dont enforce one rule then why enfore any? So, almost immediately (as expected) I got kicked. What a double standard server. That shit made me mad. If they want an explosives server then call it that. Don't be pretentious about your server. the server IP is

Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6699
man, report them to the bf2rankedserver site.

they cant enforce those rules. they're basically running a server for stat padders if they enforce those kind of rules...which are against ROE.
PheloniusRM
+8|6734|Mission Viejo, CA
Another one; I hate it when Admin reboot a server because they are on the losing team. It happens alot, but most recently it happened on the kubra damn 24/7 server. I play there alot and it had been absolute BS lately. Either correct your admin problem or just avoid them all together.

www.combat-maximus.com

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard