Guille
+0|6788
ok, kinda mean, but gosh darn i laughed my ass off when i saw this...
http://images.bf2s.com/contest/sfgsf/oberst_enzian.jpg
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6811|AUS, Canberra
whay start a new thread about it?
section9
+9|6888|USA
lol that's hysterical
NamelessMarine
+0|6776
One of those kids is a mongoloid...and if my dad ever saw anybody saluting like that he'd bowl them over and give them a trashing...its so sloppy!
ayb
+0|6796|Orlando, FL
all of those kids appear to have downs syndrome, or "mongoloid" as you so tastefully refer to them.

this isn't funny and wouldn't be even if it weren't in bad taste. thanks for the spam guille.
BlackJackBob
+2|6795|Canada
Um... this was already viewed MANY times.. it does NOT need its own board.

Not to mention that it's a pretty fucking tasteless picture...

I bet you wouldn't laugh so much if one of those kids was your brother...

Seriously guys.. grow up

P.s. Does your wife know she married an asshole that laughs at kids with down syndrome?

Last edited by BlackJackBob (2005-11-26 08:38:42)

=RDG=[N.B]canadiannnn
Forklift Whore
+67|6808|Canader , eh?
true
[1stSSF]=Nuka=
Banned
+23|6791|PDX Metro Area, OR, US, SOL

BlackJackBob wrote:

P.s. Does your wife know she married an asshole that laughs at kids with down syndrome?
I sure hope you know this guy, BJB, because my sense is that he's barely out of pre-adolescence...junvenile humor is typical of the 13ish folks.

Now, if that had been Bill Murray's squad, the humor would've been greater and no one would've been offended...
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6877
Do you think it's funny to laugh about these disabled? Do you honestly think it's funny?
If you do, I needn't say any more...
BlackJackBob
+2|6795|Canada

[1stSSF]=Nuka= wrote:

BlackJackBob wrote:

I sure hope you know this guy, BJB, because my sense is that he's barely out of pre-adolescence...junvenile humor is typical of the 13ish folks.

Now, if that had been Bill Murray's squad, the humor would've been greater and no one would've been offended...
Oh no, i know...chances are it's not his wife that lost his CD key.. but his Mom.. who probably took it in hopes that she'd get her child back to school...
NM156
The H4xor Mod
+161|6888|North Texas
Bad taste, not funny... *locked*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard