Banthur
Banned
+2|6760
Does anyone else just love gassing people? If not because it's reminiscent of naziism, then because you get to watch them spray their gun for a few seconds as you run up with your knife.
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6778|The United Center
i like flashbangs in BF2 better.  people arent expecting them and they usually just back into a corner...prime for the knifing.
Banthur
Banned
+2|6760
yea but I like to scream "CHOKE AND DIE, ***"
dshak
+4|6844
I really don't like the flashbangs, but thats only because 90% of the time I get rocked by one it came from a moron teammate.

I did play a nice round last night were myself and another support guy were up on a cliff overlooking an enemy spawn. we were just pelting them with gas, and although it didn't get the two of us any points it meant they all had to keep their masks on a nightvision off, and our mates were just carving them up from the cliffside because of it.
=DS=Unit92
+0|6772
I hate the poor implimentation of both items. I liked the flash bangs from Americas Army where if you turned away in time you wouldn't get the vision impairment or at least for not as long, while you still go the ears ringing. The Tear gas is just a joke.
Banthur
Banned
+2|6760
I like using it on Surge cause it feels like WW1
cmdwedge
More TK's than you can poke a stick at
+5|6841|Canberra, Australia

Banthur wrote:

Does anyone else just love gassing people? If not because it's reminiscent of naziism, .
Fuck you, you piece of anti-semitic shit.

Run off and get hit by a train, you worthless piece of crap.
Jewbat
+8|6760
Flashbangs are definately good for your unlock/buck. The Tear Gas sucks mainly for the reason that it is easy to block, and they have a slow reload, also add in that they don't detonate on impact like they should.
dshak
+4|6844
yeah, wow, I didn't even catch that nazi comment the first time through. man, what a shitty thing to say.
StokoE
Losers-Server
+51|6871|UK

cmdwedge wrote:

Banthur wrote:

Does anyone else just love gassing people? If not because it's reminiscent of naziism, .

Charmed im sure
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6801|AUS, Canberra
when i first switched to the gas launcher i thought it was a wombat gun (40mm grenade gun) and thought oh this will go down well with the anti noob tubers! only to fire it and gas myself.....
ayb
+0|6786|Orlando, FL

cmdwedge wrote:

Banthur wrote:

seconded. eat shit and die.
dirtyepics
+19|6763|England
Hi Banthur,

Just wanted to say that you need to go and focus on something like............I dunno losing your virginity........or getting an education..........or just being anything rather than a pointless waste of oxygen.  Let me guess you're one of those guys that thinks 8 million Jews just disappeared nuff said.
dshak
+4|6844
it would be awesome if it WAS a wombat gun, but one that fired wombats, not grenades... what would the splash damage on that be?
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6791
5 million actually, but same effect.
-=Meshekal=-
+2|6773|United Kingdom
Badgers could have a Wombat any day
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6784|Norway

Talon wrote:

5 million actually, but same effect.
it was 6 million...
CackNBallz
+45|6774|Toronto, Canada
I was playing in Ghost Town last night when some guy asked, "Any Jews here?"

A few moments later a couple of guys said that they were.  At that point the guy says in caps, "PREPARE TO GET GASSED!!!"

The guy got kicked almost immediately after saying that.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6776|Houston, TX
Good.  People like that have no real concept. 
I've been in a game where my handle drew some verbal fire.  It's great to know that there are still respectable Admins out there who kick n' ban for outlandish comments, let alone blatent disregard for such a touchy subject. (the Chutzpah of those putz's, oy!)

P.S. Banthur, you really are out of line with that post.

Last edited by Kung Jew (2005-11-25 19:51:04)

NamelessMarine
+0|6766
I agree Kung.  Raceism & Bias of most form is a personal problem and people should keep it to themselves.  Got a problem with Jewish people?  Shove it up your ass, and die.  Got a problem with someone for having a problem with Jewish people?  Shove it up your ass, and die.

The world would be a much better place if everyone just left everyone else alone.

Done.

Nuff said.
Malo
+0|6802
why did you even have to mention the nazis? Its totally out of context...
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6796|Toronto Canada
its basically aerosol crack rock
Superaap
+0|6777
I think YOU should be banned from this forum for a few weeks....
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6878|Australia
Never did like the idea of flashbangs reminds me of cs too much where the idiots just flash ur own team all the time! - at least we got a bigger battlefield tho!... i aint got SF yet
Adonlude
+2|6810
Silly יהודי

There are so few of you (15mil or something) yet there seems to be many playing BF2. So is a Jew a person of a particular race or religion or both and is this always the case? If you are a race do you really believe that you are all descendents of a single biblical figure (Abraham)? Sounds far-fetched to me. So if you are a race where is your country? Can't be Israel becuase that is where Israeles come from and Jews only recently established a majority population there and called it home (there are more Jews in the USA then Israel). Shouldn't there be like a Jewland, or Jewtopia, or Jewplackistan or something in the historical maps?

Most importantly, why do you guys keep getting your asses handed to you everywhere you go? All through history, every where you go its salughter after slaughter. What are you guys doing to these countries/nations/territories that makes them all want to exterminate you? Talk about having the top entry on the planets permanent black list.

Here are just a few examples:
The Great Jewish Revolt
Spanish Inquisition
Auto de fe
Bohdan Chmielnicki Cossack Massacres
Pogroms
Holocaust
Arab-Israeli conflict

Paints a pretty provocative picture. Personally, I think organized religion is mankinds most rediculous invention.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard