Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6696
winnar.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
paranoid101
Ambitious but Rubbish
+540|6783
Expert Armour, Expert Heli, Medal of Valor, Helicopter combat medal, Euro forces medal and armoured fury ribbion.

Then Im done till the next booster/add on pack. lol
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6692|Washington DC

niomosy wrote:

I have to say that for Expert Repair, none has screamed opportunity for this like Warlord as SAS.
You are right ... though I have not experienced the opportunity to get repair on Warlord, I've heard of many people describe what you say.
broncobullfrog
Extra Tender Juicy SPINY
+58|6794|The 70's
Expert Engi and Repair, 50 hours of APC whoring to go.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6566|Little blue planet, milky way
Medal of valor (look at my driving stats for the last two weeks (WOOOOT), and then once I find a server that plays mainly china maps, I might go for my Peoples medallion.... I pretty much think those two are the only ones I'm close to getting, so I'm working on it.
stryyker
bad touch
+1,682|6763|California

all which i currently do not have
DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6775|Germany, near Koblenz
Service awards: first the AF Ribbon and then the EU Medal (should bring Golden Scimitar and People's Medallion automatically)

Class awards: Expert Assault (which is no. 6) and because I have to play something serious from time to time to compensate all that AF & EF scrap, I'll get Expert Grappling Hook along the way on Warlord

And a side note to the engineers: Yes, Iron Gator is worth a try! Never thought of it for repairs, but found it out while going for the last two SF service awards. Especially when the MECSF are not able to board (quickly), they constantly fire at the AA turret with AT, APC, Tunguska & Hind - and they don't mind if it is empty! So I used the occasion to get the last repairs for the Meritorius Service Medal there.

Funny: When I passed the 20 for the first time there, I was awarded the Expert Engineer again! Must have something to do with the fact, that I recieved it originally the old way with 25 repairs.

Not funny at all: An overeagered admin kicked me once because of "stats padding" (had around 10 repairs at this time)!

Someone should copy all this information in the posts above to a good Expert Engi thread ...

Last edited by DerGraueWolf (2006-08-05 01:36:46)

millhous
+39|6680|OREEGONE, USA
Veteran aviator and expert support and resupply
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6589
Since I'm still using version 1.22, I only have one server to play on. Circumstances prevent me from reasonably getting any awards right now.
Doggehspike
~Ð~
+41|6535
Expert support/resupply and expert sniper.
vassili
+66|6566
exp transport starting in 10 minuts
aLi3nZ
+138|6549|New Zealand
Not really trying for any awards atm. Just like to get the golds. Must have got 20+ Gold Stars on my 9th account in the past couple of days, don't know how to check though, does anyone know?

Kenthar wrote:

Since I'm still using version 1.22, I only have one server to play on. Circumstances prevent me from reasonably getting any awards right now.
lol wtf...?? Why don't you get with the times?

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-08-05 06:51:43)

Windrider_Melb
Pwned so often there's an IPO.
+29|6547|Melbourne, Australia
Oh man, talk about embarrasing...

Basic SF Medic Combat (yes, basic... *sobs*)
Veteran Repair
Veteran Transport
Veteran Ground Defence

At the moment I'm not badge whoring - mostly playing for that next rank and two more unlocks. Thinking of putting in more commander time since I seem to able to rack-up >100pts/hr doing that.

I'm really worried that my first Expert level badge is going to be "Tactical Weaponry" which would be, well, lame.

\\'
Kenthar
Resident Dragon Fanatic
+21|6589

aLi3nZ wrote:

Kenthar wrote:

lol wtf...?? Why don't you get with the times?
Because I'm a conscientious objector to cartillery (and all those hacks), and that one server has been the best I've ever played on in a year of Battlefield 2?

Last edited by Kenthar (2006-08-05 10:35:30)

maestrium
+13|6528|Arizona
Aerial Service Ribbon, Distinguished Service Ribbon, Valorious Unit Ribbon, Veteran Engineer Badge, Veteran Command Badge, Veteran Anti-Tank Badge

Funny thing is, I could easily get these all today in just a couple of rounds.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6812|Human Meat Shield
The "Get out of the Doghouse" award.

Prerequisites:
Do dishes once a month
Shopping once
Say Yes all the time
Pretend to Vacuum
Nod profusely
Pretend to spend time

Unlock Available:
Pretend to Sleep (+20 Health -30 BF2 Time)- this unlock will let you slide on most shopping ventures and she thinks you worked hard.

Next Unlock:
Play Sick (+90 Health -25 BF2 Time)- this unlock overrides the Pretend to Sleep unlock as she gives you medicine and goes out, once she does its a free Hall Pass.

3rd Tier Unlock:
Free Hall Pass (+10 Health +90 BF2 Time)- Your doghouse is still locked but she gave you a free day to do whatever if you do minor chores, you are free to play BF2.

Last edited by imdead (2006-08-05 10:46:11)

OSS-CAPT-SPEIRS
+13|6775|Orange County, CA
Navy Cross.  I am 10 away but I just can't seem to get the damn thing.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6609|England

Golden Schimitar mainly. Also, putting in time for the Peoples Medallion, Armour Badge and Medal and Meritorious Medal. Medic, Engineer and AT classes are all between 70-80hours each, so time required on those too.
But SgtMjr is only 3500k away, so thats gona be the next one
JaM3z
Banned
+311|6753
im going for combat action medal although i need 33mins IAR so high points server just for the long rounds, also need 40kills for spec ops so ill prob get them both in the same round.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6804
1st Sergeant and the Gold Ground Defense Badge for me.  I've been a Gunnery Sergeant for too long -_-
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6738|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
Expert Aviator, 8 hours, then pretty much expert heli and vet armour
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6852|Marathon, Florida Keys
40 hours for veteran armor, the only thing keeping me from general
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
.ACB|_Cutthroat1
No place like 127.0.0.1
+76|6738|Gold Coast,QLD,Australia
i need 32 but also need 24k
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6735
I'm going for 2nd LT. and trying to work up time for the Peoples Medallion.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6621|Florida
MEC schphincter....scimitar...schimitar....however the F you spell it, and Expert Assault

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard