Bllack_Plauge92
+0|6514
My stats aren't showing up when i play Bf2 they update on Bf2s but it says im still private when i just was promoted to First Sargent plz help me . I need my new Unlocks. Like nothing shows like the ad when the ame comes on after i login and stuff i reinstalled twice and i jus first Installed the Game 2 days ago and it was working fine. Plz help.            http://bf2s.com/player/58682601/

Last edited by Bllack_Plauge92 (2006-07-30 08:04:25)

Bllack_Plauge92
+0|6514
Also in GAme i can still access all my previously unlocked guns
IBKCKNURASS
Corrosion Inhibitor
+172|6770
sounds like its just weekend lagg, but just incase its not.
Check your firewall settings to make sure its not being blocked.
You can also try deleteing your profile actually just change the name of the battlefield2 folder in my documents and then retrive your account and see if that works.
Bllack_Plauge92
+0|6514
nope  doesn't work imgoiung to wait till monday and see .......
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6660|Warlord

Bllack_Plauge92 wrote:

My stats aren't showing up when i play Bf2 they update on Bf2s but it says im still private when i just was promoted to First Sargent plz help me .
Just to check, you mean in BFHQ you show up as a private?
Bllack_Plauge92
+0|6514
yes and it still wont show up ( monday )

Last edited by Bllack_Plauge92 (2006-07-31 10:04:31)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6691| United States of America

Bllack_Plauge92 wrote:

My stats aren't showing up when i play Bf2 they update on Bf2s but it says im still private when i just was promoted to First Sargent plz help me . I need my new Unlocks. Like nothing shows like the ad when the ame comes on after i login and stuff i reinstalled twice and i jus first Installed the Game 2 days ago and it was working fine. Plz help.            http://bf2s.com/player/58682601/
how the hell do u have a 11% accuracy when your fav. gun is the sniper?
i use full auto guns more and ive got a higher accuracy.
Bllack_Plauge92
+0|6514
Dude u dont post that here this THE HELP FORUM u  post spammer

Last edited by Bllack_Plauge92 (2006-07-31 10:10:38)

tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|6691| United States of America
*deep,powerful voice* you have no idea who you are dealing with */deep, powerful voice*
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6663|Washington, DC

tvmissleman wrote:

*deep,powerful voice* you have no idea who you are dealing with */deep, powerful voice*
Wow, and me answering "No" to a quetsion warrants a deletion..

The server might have just crashed when sending the stats to EA. BF2Player shows you as having your stats so idk.
Bllack_Plauge92
+0|6514
ok .... *deep powerful voice * i guess we'll hfta wait till ur balls drop * deep powerful voice *

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard