boojiboy16
+2|6508
I wish they'd make VOIP voice activated

make it so that people nearby in the game can hear you (ie. someone stood right next to you or in the same vehicle)

make it possible to contact other squad leaders and maybe any player
Capt. Foley
+155|6609|Allentown, PA, USA
Chance are though if EA/DICE did that they would make it so that only the enemy team could hear you.
boojiboy16
+2|6508
lol
TXVeteran512
+16|6513
be cool so that other squad leaders could talk amoung themselves
jesset63
+0|6507
it'd be nice if you could talk out loud so anyone with a certain distance can hear you and if you get to far it gets quieter and quieter.. there should be 4 modes of voip squad to squad, squad leader to commander, squad leader to squad leader and out loud... and it'd also be useful if there was team mate to team pilot.. so you can ask a pilot to come by and bomb the hell out of that tank that just won't let you cap that flag.
USAFDude_1988
Will fly for food.
+120|6530|Daytona Beach, FL

TXVeteran512 wrote:

Interestin u should say that.. because the all-knowing tutorial voice that u hear the first few days u play says "Press the V key to allow the commander and other squad leaders to hear you."
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6768|The United Center
TS FTW.

Then everyone can hear you.
boojiboy16
+2|6508

USAFDude_1988 wrote:

TXVeteran512 wrote:

Interestin u should say that.. because the all-knowing tutorial voice that u hear the first few days u play says "Press the V key to allow the commander and other squad leaders to hear you."
I'll be testing that out; but I've never heard another squad leader say anything on VOIP when I've played squad leader myself
H0ly(rap
+10|6742|Nebraska
OMG i am soo up for the team mate to pilot VoIP command!  (im a pilot) so i would love that option.  All of a sudden on your head set you hear "calling all jet pilots, I need an air strike at ..location... please come as fast as posssible!"  you turn your plane arround as you climb to 300M and then you level it out to line your nose up with the target. when the square pops up on your radar you go in for a dive, let your payload loose and everyone cheers (okay mabey not the cheering part) your team mates go in for the flag and a job well done for the pilot who just helped his team and finally gets the recognition he desirves for all those hours piloting and killing with no one to say "good job my boy." or "We're dam lucky to have you." (lol)" 

anyway ya that would be a great option.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard