Jim_Bred
+15|6543
3 or 4 times since i've played Karkand, the map loads and i'm frozen, can't move, shoot, nothing....but the level seems to be different for me and no one else...

see pic:

https://img80.imageshack.us/img80/1707/screen076vq3.jpg

then I see this original teaser for the game, which looks to be the level in the screenie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A6sXnXk7En8& … efield%202

Just found it odd, the old Karkand looks a lot more fun...white jeeps like in SF, but no fun cause of the air strikes.

Just thought i'd share.
daffytag
cheese-it!
+104|6617
You seem to just have no fog
Kurazoo
Pheasant Plucker
+440|6726|West Yorkshire, U.K
When i join karkand im kneeling down and it wont let me get back up for a while...
ericcartmanisbest
+24|6581|GREAT Britain
that doesnt look like what u have a screenie of.......

ps: oh look, stuff in that trailer that isnt in the game (the car alarm, the binocs, that level), what a surprise, NOT!!!!
Wasder
Resident Emo Hater
+139|6716|Moscow, Russia
Karkand with no fog looks sweet.
Entertayner
+826|6612

I want that karkand :cries:
McCullough
+7|6880
Can you get rid of the fog somehow?
Slam
+74|6676
i had that problem also but lucky 4 me it was at the end of a game when i joined(like under 20 tickets left) and then next game the game like glitched and it was normal. only happened once so i was like w/e im goin to get a beer atm.
ShotYourSix
Boldly going nowhere...
+196|6760|Las Vegas

Kurazoo wrote:

When i join karkand im kneeling down and it wont let me get back up for a while...
This happens to me a lot lately.  I've gotten it on several maps though, not just kark.  Sometimes I cannot get up from kneeling at all, other times going prone and then jumping up will do the trick.  Next spawn, it starts all over again.  Mostly I just leave and rejoin and it'll be gone but tonight on Sharqi I rejoined twice and still had the bug.  It went away in the third round though.

I also had the damn private bug all night.  Not a good night overall......
OrangeHound
Busy doing highfalutin adminy stuff ...
+1,335|6691|Washington DC

Jim_Bred wrote:

then I see this original teaser for the game, which looks to be the level in the screenie:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=A6sXnXk7En8& … efield%202

Just found it odd, the old Karkand looks a lot more fun...white jeeps like in SF, but no fun cause of the air strikes.

Just thought i'd share.
That is Mashtuur City with planes and car alarms.

McCullough wrote:

Can you get rid of the fog somehow?
I once saw a video that showed how a commander can glitch the fog away ... but cheating & glitching are frowned upon.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6668|UK
no fog hax!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

liquidat0r wrote:

no fog hax!
aqempty
+6|6547|international waters
that map seems to shorter than original karkand, suburbs are 367 metteres and in the normal one are 500 metters away, but i dont know why the server dont tell u files are wrong or smething
RonnY[NL]
Chanetoy Dugali
+309|6752|Groningen / Netherlands
the map you see in the movie is mashtuur, if you look closly before the bombs drop theyre bombs you can see that the map look just like mashtuur and you can also see the big bridge in the back

if you want to play karkand with no fog download the "airmaps" mod they have karkand with no fog

Last edited by RonnY[NL] (2006-07-23 04:01:23)

DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6699|Birmingham
i want no fog! sniping would be slick!
Zilla
Killa of threads
+122|6683|7th level of hell

DavidianCox wrote:

xbrandomx
+9|6691
wow... I heard you gotta pay for a hack like that... you're lucky you get it for free... which makes me wonder: i you didn't try to do this (hack) how did it end up like this when nobody else gets it? (hack)

cause if you don't change anything around with the game dynamics or anything... you should end up freezing like the rest of the world.

Last edited by xbrandomx (2006-07-23 04:06:19)

jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6568|Singapore

Zilla wrote:

DavidianCox wrote:

[BBF*EF]Stuka
Junkers Ju 87
+58|6619|Phoenix, AZ

RonnY[NL] wrote:

the map you see in the movie is mashtuur, if you look closly before the bombs drop theyre bombs you can see that the map look just like mashtuur and you can also see the big bridge in the back

if you want to play karkand with no fog download the "airmaps" mod they have karkand with no fog
Not mashtuur - technically.

Thank you all for downloading my new map DIVIDED CITY, this map
is based on the first map which was made for battlefield 2.
As the map never came into the game i decide to remap it since
the map have a realy nice city layout.
You can download and play this map, which is very similar to mashtuur, but is actually the early version which can be seen in that video. The trucks are even drivable, and near the back of the mosque is a ladder which they decided to take out later. The trucks make this map worth download as is, believe me.

http://battlefield2.filefront.com/file/ … City;56647

I believe it has SP too. But yeah, that's the map in early version, definately not karkand.
Fenris_GreyClaw
Real Хорошо
+826|6561|Adelaide, South Australia

jkohlc wrote:

Zilla wrote:

DavidianCox wrote:

DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6699|Birmingham
still, i want no fog
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6780
No fog is a hack. -_-
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6699|Birmingham
well i dont want to hack but i would like to have no fog.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6684|England

usmarine2005 wrote:

liquidat0r wrote:

no fog hax!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6803

Since when is there fog in the middle east?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard