Major Payne
+18|6822|Netherlands
ive got a problem whit getting the 40 kills for Expert Medic Badge i play in a 64 players game in karkand but i dont get 40 kills im sticking at 30 and the rounds go to fast but if i go in a server whit less players i got a tank on my ass so that dont work to can somebody give me a tip how to get the 40 kills?
Bloody Sky
+2|6886|Texas
Here is how I got my Expert Spec Ops.

Go into the GameSpy 64 people server at about 3AM in the morning. It only has 24 public slots avalible, then the other people who join AFTER 24 people HAVE to be registered/signed in through GameSpy. And with about 300 tickets with each team, you should have enough time.
Now once you are there, since it's late (or early), there wont be much people on. Just, at the beggining of a new round, get in a tank and give it your best!
It could maybe help if you get the Commander spot wile Tank Whoring. Because I am pretty sure that Arty kills still count towards badges and such. Because when I got my Vet. Sniper I only had 7 kills and I had some Arty kills, because I was Commander. Now you need 15 kills total to get the Vet. Sniper Badge. So unless I got lucky, and my game messed up, I am sure that arty kills still count.

Hope this helped!
Good luck!!
cat4ever
+69|6795|CATALONIA
Play in a 64 server with only 16 slots!

Yes arty kills count, I earned my veteran sniper being commander.

Good luck, u will do it.
checkered_jedi
+0|6787
yeh just go on late its the best way to do it or go commander thats how i got my engineer badge but i got my bet sniper the proper way! but other kits i find hard i use commander as a cheap way of getting it
Bloody Sky
+2|6886|Texas

checkered_jedi wrote:

i got my bet sniper the proper way! but other kits i find hard i use commander as a cheap way of getting it
Oh, don't get me wrong. I COULD of done it the "proper way". But I was already Commander, so I went up a building to start sniping. I killed my 7th person then wa-la. Vet. Sniper Badge. 15 kills is easy.
40 & 35..... not so much.

P.S. I didn't take offense to what you said, or do I want to start a flame war. I was just simply putting that out there.

Anyways, I hope you get your Expert Medic Badge soon! Having an Expert Badge sure does feel good to have.
Too bad my next class closest to 100 hours is Medic with only about 52 hours!
=L&L=The Old Firm
+3|6803|The Netherlands The Hague
I find being the gunner in a chopper with a good pilot also very usefull, i got my expert spec-ops and expert attacker with it and yesterday i got my expert anti-tank by being a tankwhore on karkand.
But indeed you gotta find a server with alot of tickets and a long playtime otherwise it is mission impossible.
I must admitt it were close calls tho got them like with 5 tickets left every time so i find it not that easy to get them.
Gonna work my way up for expert medic now....damn still 70 hours left to play
Kriznik
+0|6813
40kills is nothing ... i dont need even any vehicle to get 40 kills on the ground

but if you arent > take TANK / APC or Aircraft or be gunner in Helicopter with good pilot

expert isnt so hard

expert first aid is much more harder than 40kills
Major Payne
+18|6822|Netherlands
does kills count for Epert badge when your in a vehicle? i thought you have to kill them all whit your gun or knife o then its gona be easy
RDMC_old
+0|6778|Almere, Holland

Bloody Sky wrote:

Here is how I got my Expert Spec Ops.

Go into the GameSpy 64 people server at about 3AM in the morning. It only has 24 public slots avalible, then the other people who join AFTER 24 people HAVE to be registered/signed in through GameSpy. And with about 300 tickets with each team, you should have enough time.
Now once you are there, since it's late (or early), there wont be much people on. Just, at the beggining of a new round, get in a tank and give it your best!
It could maybe help if you get the Commander spot wile Tank Whoring. Because I am pretty sure that Arty kills still count towards badges and such. Because when I got my Vet. Sniper I only had 7 kills and I had some Arty kills, because I was Commander. Now you need 15 kills total to get the Vet. Sniper Badge. So unless I got lucky, and my game messed up, I am sure that arty kills still count.

Hope this helped!
Good luck!!
ARTY still counts! i got about 3 veteran badges by arty strikes.. and for the 40 kills get a tank and start base raping the first flag (hotel) in Strike At karkand.. worked for me but i didnt have the aquired 100 hours of the kit so.. but i once got 53 kills IAR by tank whoring
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6831|Singapore

find 10 friends and kill them 4 times each.

wait that's statpadding.
Major Payne
+18|6822|Netherlands
i did it fair and squar i finnaly got it tnx for the tips

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard