BF2dude
+1|6810
Just wanted to tell you guys that IGN.com has 21 ingame videos of BF2:SF featuring the new weapons, vehicles, zip line, grappling hook, gas mask, night vision goggles.

Looks kick ass.

Go here to see them ---> http://media.pc.ign.com/media/759/759744/vids_1.html

Tell us what you think.

Last edited by BF2dude (2005-11-18 22:23:14)

jnick
+22|6816
bf-news.de also has award information (non-english). Looks like repackaged BF2 awards with the SF logo underneath it. Meh . . . not something worth trying for if I already have them in BF2 . . .
Adelphi
+8|6775|Long Island, NY
Wow, the guy in the "Warlord" video, on the first page, had some nice C4 and shootin' skills.  I can't wait for the expansion.  Anyone know what kits will be gettin' the zipline/gun?  Would be badass to have that as a sniper lol.

Last edited by Adelphi (2005-11-18 21:52:48)

BF2dude
+1|6810
I think the spec ops gets the zipline and the Anti-tank gets the grappling hook.

I think Snipers get the zipline too.

Last edited by BF2dude (2005-11-18 22:21:52)

Bloody Sky
+2|6879|Texas

Adelphi wrote:

Wow, the guy in the "Warlord" video, on the first page, had some nice C4 and shootin' skills.  I can't wait for the expansion.  Anyone know what kits will be gettin' the zipline/gun?  Would be badass to have that as a sniper lol.
As far as I can tell..... (from the IGN movies)

The Special Forces get the zipline and the Assualt get the grappling hook.
But then again the guy in the videos didnt play anything BUT Spec Ops and Assualt. So w/e.

I think it's about right to say the Spec Ops and Snipers will be the ones with the ZipLine.
I guess the heavy armor guys get the grappling hook?

I think Battlefield 2 was originally ment to have ziplines and all that good stuff anyways. Because on some maps, I have noticed, (like one is on Karkad) there are some buildings you CANT GET TO FROM THE GROUND, but they have ladders leading up to a higher part of the building.
Landepaukku
Finnish bush-man
+23|6871|Finland
If my comp would ever run the game like that....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard