Yeah, no.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-
Better watch yourself ApathyCrusade...
Horseman 77
Banned
+160|6863
one woman responds, lol I make my girl friend get three kills every time she comes over, Mandatory...
ApathyCrusade
+0|6767
You guys can't take a joke
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

ApathyCrusade wrote:

You guys can't take a joke
Even as a joke it crosses the line.
ApathyCrusade
+0|6767
Pfft. You should see some of the other things I joke about I could tear your line into congruent line segments.
DOWN WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

ApathyCrusade wrote:

Pfft. You should see some of the other things I joke about I could tear your line into congruent line segments.
DOWN WITH POLITICAL CORRECTNESS.
O.o

See now you're just being silly
chickenmuncher
+2|6776| U.S.A.

Incontrovertible wrote:

maltese_pidgeon wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

What?
It's ok Trigger... we're all confused.
Ditto with the confusion thing.
SO MANY QUOTES!   I think he was saying 35 out of 45 Americans play PC games. (But thats kinda hard to imagine, America being the most powerful/wealthy coutry.)
Cronjob
+1|6763|Broomfield, Colorado
I couldn't really care less if women are playing a particular videogame, just like I'm sure they couldn't care less whether or not I watch The View or read RedBook and Cosmo and keep up with Luke and Laura on Days of our Lives.

My recreational time is spent doing things I enjoy; possibly with other people who enjoy them, whatever their gender.

My only request would be that women just shut up and play when they join the game, because there's nothing worse than a server being completely overcome by the supposed presence of a woman that all of the pre-pubescent basement dwelling dorks can't keep their mind on the game. You end up getting wasted repeatedly because they think an online game is #teensex as soon as an avatar joins in that supposedly has a breast-weilding real-world counterpart.

The other thing that does annoy me when it comes to gender is when girls have to make a big deal of the fact their girls. Honestly, how far have you sunk when you're resorting to an online multiplayer game for geeky males aged 16-35 for your attention-whoring?

Other than those two mild gripes, I always welcome everyone to every server I play or admin. If I can crochet (and when I was a wrestler for ten years, I did some of that on my downtime), then a girl can play a stupid videogame. Even well, sometimes.
Pseudomissy
+0|6763|Holland
Hooray more girls around.
My first time here on the forum,so still nosing around.
Been playing the game for a while after playing SOF for ages.

-*Women rule,hoorah*-
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

Pseudomissy wrote:

Hooray more girls around.
My first time here on the forum,so still nosing around.
Been playing the game for a while after playing SOF for ages.

-*Women rule,hoorah*-
Welcome to the forums

Enjoy your stay
-_{MoW}_-GallaZ
+0|6763|Australia
hey... i just joined this forum.. hah yeah well, just saying, i'm another 15-year-old girl that plays bf2, and enjoys it greatly... but i'm not really good....oh well, passes the time
~
Pseudomissy
+0|6763|Holland

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

Welcome to the forums

Enjoy your stay
thank you!

Last edited by Pseudomissy (2005-11-15 16:39:48)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

-_{MoW}_-GallaZ wrote:

hey... i just joined this forum.. hah yeah well, just saying, i'm another 15-year-old girl that plays bf2, and enjoys it greatly... but i'm not really good....oh well, passes the time
~
Another one!

lol, welcome
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6846|Belgium

What was that saying a little higher up? ... and they all come out of the woodwork... A few more and we might reach 10 girls on 6000 members...
Welcome...
R
Pseudomissy
+0|6763|Holland
lol, on SOF i got the question if i was really a girl lot's of times.
especialy if i had a good night they woudn't believe i am a  girl.
but hey we are a special breed,girls with balls.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6814|Singapore

I think they call them shemales, pseudomissy.. =P

Chicks with dicks. Hurhur.
GTKtino
+0|6795

Pseudomissy wrote:

lol, on SOF i got the question if i was really a girl lot's of times.
especialy if i had a good night they woudn't believe i am a  girl.
but hey we are a special breed,girls with balls.
you mean that in a figurative way right???

oh and 'cronjob' nice post, you can see it around here already, the whole "guys getting excited when a girl comes on a videogame" , ,hey got a girl in my group [GTK], so I know what you mean , when guys find out that a "virtual man" is actually a girl, they start writing so much crap,

hey if there was a girl playing in every server, dont you think everyone would be the nicest guy in the world? and a great team player? wouldnt that be a nice thing...

Last edited by GTKtino (2005-11-15 18:36:45)

TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

GTKtino wrote:

hey if there was a girl playing in every server, dont you think everyone would be the nicest guy in the world? and a great team player? wouldnt that be a nice thing...

You may be onto something there...
GTKtino
+0|6795

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

GTKtino wrote:

no seriously dont you think its true? because at least I know its true, playing aa with my friend thats a girl, everyone would be so teamplayer like. ha ha.

a propose:

if you're a girl and can prove it (somehow), you get to have a free server to run.
Cronjob
+1|6763|Broomfield, Colorado

GTKtino wrote:

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

GTKtino wrote:

no seriously dont you think its true? because at least I know its true, playing aa with my friend thats a girl, everyone would be so teamplayer like. ha ha.

a propose:

if you're a girl and can prove it (somehow), you get to have a free server to run.
Not particularly. I'm there to play and win a game. It isn't social hour and the last thing on my mind is trying to impress or please some random girl who clearly spends all of her time in front of a computer hundreds of miles away.

I'd rather have servers full of people who just play the game and keep their focus on the team. I don't need to know someone's race, age, sex, location, sexual preference or anything else.

And as far as "being nice" - the only thing I really care when it comes to that is servers where people lay off the racist, sexist, homophobic comments. Although, there's nothing more enjoyable than turfing some punkass hick in the bible-belt who still has some weird hardon for jews and gays and can't shut the hell up about it.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6869|Bryan/College Station, TX

TriggerHappy998 wrote:

GTKtino wrote:

Actually I think some of the boys who play BF2 still think girls have koodies.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
Sturmvogel
+1|6801

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I'm HERE! :-)

http://www.twenty-one-hundred.org/BF2ME.jpg

Waves!
Gross, we wish you weren't.
TriggerHappy998
just nothing
+387|6873|-

Sturmvogel wrote:

KtotheIMMY wrote:

I'm HERE! :-)

http://www.twenty-one-hundred.org/BF2ME.jpg

Waves!
Gross, we wish you weren't.
What do you mean "we"? Don't speak for all of us n00b.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6778|Toronto, ON

chickenmuncher wrote:

Incontrovertible wrote:

maltese_pidgeon wrote:

It's ok Trigger... we're all confused.
Ditto with the confusion thing.
SO MANY QUOTES!   I think he was saying 35 out of 45 Americans play PC games. (But thats kinda hard to imagine, America being the most powerful/wealthy coutry.)
What quotes?
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard