KnifeWhore
+1|6784|USA
anyone have anything to say good or bad about the weapons maybe changes to them.personaly i think the knife needs to be fixed half the time when u stab them only dust comes out and then u die because they notice you.

Last edited by KnifeWhore (2005-11-02 08:16:42)

p0wn
+1|6795
Yea, the chineese should have some cool martial arts sword (not sure what they used... I know the japaneese used the kitanas and such)...

The MEC should have a scimitar or something...

And the typical knife for the US...
Major-Numb-Nuts
+0|6802
the knife should be fixed... you have finally caught up with somone and stab them... whats this DUST?? they notice turn around and shoot you 4 times with the dao... giving you 15 seconds to contemplate a better way of dealing with that situatioin apart from screaming like a girl.

it irritates me
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6794

well i've been screaming like a little girl and i'm still knifing my way aronud pretty decently
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6789|Vienna, Austria
The Assault guy shouldnt have the m203... A cut Remington shotgun mounted underbarrel like in Delta Force 2 would have much more style I hate those grenade launcher n00bs who always use it and blow themselves up half of the time

Last edited by Vintageologist (2005-11-02 13:31:01)

{TL}SHARPSHOOTER
Vacuum Sealed for Freshness
+26|6776|The Island of Carls Jr.
the guns also have to get more accurate damage points, because some of them have the same calibers.

and the accuracy between carbines and assault rifles is wrong too.
RKF77
+1|6782

Vintageologist wrote:

The Assault guy shouldnt have the m203
If you're being serious, why not?

And who should have it?
ayb
+0|6786|Orlando, FL
the assault SHOULD have the nade launcher. it should just behave somewhat realistically, not a jump/shoot/jump/shoot aoe weapon like we're playing quake III. other games have been able to do the 203 fuse i don't see why bf2 can't.

Last edited by ayb (2005-11-11 12:09:53)

misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6812|Charleston SC - USA
I think we should have sharks with FRICKIN LASER BEAMS attached to their heads for Wake Island!
[C4]LostMonkey
+0|6784|Norway

Vintageologist wrote:

The Assault guy shouldnt have the m203... A cut Remington shotgun mounted underbarrel like in Delta Force 2 would have much more style I hate those grenade launcher n00bs who always use it and blow themselves up half of the time
AMEN!!!
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6805|NRW,Germany
I think the knife is just fine as it is. Although I´m not really good at stabbing people I prefer a knife fight over a sniper duel.

The only weapon that should be tweaked just a little is the M95 as sometimes you wont hit the side of a bar while firing from inside.

Last edited by Tigg@lot (2005-11-11 13:21:55)

BladeRunner
+5|6780|UK

misfire00 wrote:

I think we should have sharks with FRICKIN LASER BEAMS attached to their heads for Wake Island!
Word
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6805|NRW,Germany

misfire00 wrote:

Then I want a set of MREs in my backpack so I won´t get hungry while camping ^^
Lawk
+2|6805
Jetpacks dude, jetpacks.
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6805|NRW,Germany
What about chainsaws instead of knifes, and nukes instead of ordinary bombs?
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6783|Toronto, ON
M95 is the best weapon for taking down drivers and infantry at medium range

SVD and Type 88 are the best weapons for assault snipers at close ranges.

M24 is the best weapon for defense against incoming infantry or cover-sniping for teammates at long ranges.

Claymores are best used when being chased.

Knife is best used when confronted against any infantry at close distances and your sniper rifle has gone into reload phase.

Pistol is useful at picking off infantry after surviving an M95 hit and also for killing units that can't see you at close ranges.
Alpha as fuck.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard