Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6788|UK
Well people summers finally here!

And guess what? That means bloody insects! Everywhere in your food, in your face, in your drink, in your bed, in your....

Now i might just be me but exterminating these damn insects sounds like a good idea. So if you like me hate this flying, crawling creepy crawly's add your rant here!
elmo1337
Banned
+186|6581|The real world
Only 11 days of real school left, then 1 week of tests, im done for friggin 8 weeks, wieaaaaaaaaaaaa

oh and for the insects, buy a electric fly killer, they rox
[TUF]Whiskey_Oktober
mmmm...Toasty!
+91|6744|Oregon
i only got this week and then 2 days of tests and im out for 11 weeks..yessss.
rh27
Not really a Brit
+51|6618|England
I hate those insects. Especially midges, they're everywhere.
You could avoid them by staying indoors all summer, but then you'd miss out on the ultra-rare glimpse of sunshine that is the highlight of everyone's year in England.
Now, it being a legal requirement to carry insect killing spray sounds like a good idea right now.
Madhadda1
+270|6567|Cedar Rapids, Iowa

elmo1337 wrote:

Only 11 days of real school left, then 1 week of tests, im done for friggin 8 weeks, wieaaaaaaaaaaaa

seriously i got out a week ago ... sucks to be you i guess
No 1 Gooner
coopj Dependant
+98|6594|England
Spiders and wasps....nuff said.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6788|UK
Well done -karma giver, you can keep -karmaing me for say AA is shit, but that doesnt change the fact that its shit or that you are a complete loser.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6712|Tampa Bay Florida
I've been out since May 17th and I'm going back August 8th.

Why is Florida so freakin different.
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6572|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

Vilham wrote:

And guess what? That means bloody insects! Everywhere in your food, in your face, in your drink, in your bed, in your....

Now i might just be me but exterminating these damn insects sounds like a good idea. So if you like me hate this flying, crawling creepy crawly's add your rant here!
Sorry to piss on your bonfire but it's still Spring.....

Summer = 21st June
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6713|Devon, England
one more gcse exam, science *gulp* then im off!

w00t
k1LLr_M
Prone to Own
+118|6615|Houston, TX
Wow do I feel sorry for England, unless you guys start much later than most of us do...I've been out for a good more than 2 weeks
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6793|AUS, Canberra
yay winters here!!! -2 tonight.....fucking yay.......
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6716|Howell, Mi USA
Yay!!!11 summer, nothing new kuz i still have to work
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
sundiver
+3|6589|Somerset, England

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Summer = 21st June
No thats the summer solstice the longest day of the year..
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6713|Devon, England
it may be summert ho, but i had a huge lightning storm last night at about 3am, full with fork lighting and bangness, was pretty cool.
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6865|Reykjavík, Iceland.
7°C outside right now, it's to cold here for most insects, even in the summer

I hate flies though.
Unitedsas
+0|6662
lol im 13 i pwn 32 yr 0ld french guys but anyway i got like 5 w33ks till 6 weeks off and moving house 3 weeks
sundiver
+3|6589|Somerset, England
Well that sounds exciting but id stay off the french guys if i were you...
syndicat111
+39|6700|UK

Madhadda1 wrote:

elmo1337 wrote:

seriously i got out a week ago ... sucks to be you i guess
been out for like 3 weeks now... just have to go back for couple more tests and its done 
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6589|NYC / Hamburg

Vilham wrote:

i'll second that ... hate those bloody insects - especially since i'm allergic to them. They sometimes give me lumps bigger than golf balls. Looks like i got run over by truck

Anyhow 1/2 a month til university is over. Then holidays until mid-october. From now on i will be either in my mosquito-free room (i have nets everywhere) or as far out on the lake as possible on my family's or my boat.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
syndicat111
+39|6700|UK

max wrote:

Vilham wrote:

i'll second that ... hate those bloody insects - especially since i'm allergic to them. They sometimes give me lumps bigger than golf balls. Looks like i got run over by truck

Anyhow 1/2 a month til university is over. Then holidays until mid-october. From now on i will be either in my mosquito-free room (i have nets everywhere) or as far out on the lake as possible on my family's or my boat.
where the fish can get ya 
=OBS= EstebanRey
+256|6572|Oxford, England, UK, EU, Earth

sundiver wrote:

=OBS= EstebanRey wrote:

Summer = 21st June
No thats the summer solstice the longest day of the year..
And guess what?  The soltice marks the start of Summer (hence the date).  All the seasons start on the 21st, it's only the ill-informed that assume it's the 1st of the month.  Write to GMT if you don't belive me.  Summer is the 21st June

http://www.theanswerbank.co.uk/Science/ … 16315.html
Nessie09
I "fix" things
+107|6692|The Netherlands
Know what summer means? Overheated computers and me too BTW. I hate it... Especially cause after school I have no life... Boredom FTW!!!11!!

I want my snow back.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6738

the_heart_attack wrote:

yay winters here!!! -2 tonight.....fucking yay.......
dont ya just love Canberra
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6589|NYC / Hamburg

syndicat111 wrote:

max wrote:

Vilham wrote:

where the fish can get ya 
lol,
i dont even fish. i'm more into the sea-fish.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard