Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6118|eXtreme to the maX

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I actually like the international travel most of the time.  Jumping from country to country is never fun, but usually I can find a way to tack a few extra days onto the front end or back end.
I used to enjoy it, I managed to wangle time in a few places,, these days international travel means China - I have no wish to visit once - not the industrial areas anyway.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock

tazz. wrote:

you know what adams,

you know what,

i might one day just drive out to see you. :3
Do it mate we will do fun stuff like

and

also,

Yes.

We could go for a shot or something. I know how much you like following deer for hours.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I actually like the international travel most of the time.  Jumping from country to country is never fun, but usually I can find a way to tack a few extra days onto the front end or back end.
I used to enjoy it, I managed to wangle time in a few places,, these days international travel means China - I have no wish to visit once - not the industrial areas anyway.
haha same here dude.  I have to go to Suzhou in July...ever been to fucking Suzhou in July?  It's like taking up residence in a fat sweaty man's armpit.  I've come to realize over the past 3 years that Chinese people are some of the most rude, inconsiderate people in the world; its a very general statement, as I've met some awesome Chinese nationals and have had some good hospitality, but fuck going most places in public with chinese citizens around.  But I temper it by jumping to Singapore and SE Asia in general whenever I'm over there. I'll take a 2 week assignment in Shenzhen and HK for the ability to spend a week in Cambodia/Vietnam/Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand.  It's a $700-$1200 flight otherwise.
Steve-0
Karma limited. Contact Admin to Be Promoted.
+214|3971|SL,UT

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

taking up residence in a fat sweaty man's armpit.
oh, so they're making you a moderator again ?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

haha same here dude.  I have to go to Suzhou in July...ever been to fucking Suzhou in July?  It's like taking up residence in a fat sweaty man's armpit.  I've come to realize over the past 3 years that Chinese people are some of the most rude, inconsiderate people in the world; its a very general statement, as I've met some awesome Chinese nationals and have had some good hospitality, but fuck going most places in public with chinese citizens around.  But I temper it by jumping to Singapore and SE Asia in general whenever I'm over there. I'll take a 2 week assignment in Shenzhen and HK for the ability to spend a week in Cambodia/Vietnam/Singapore/Malaysia/Thailand.  It's a $700-$1200 flight otherwise.
I've never heard a single good word about a business trip to China,  I'm glad I've avoided them so far.
I'm not really too bothered about any of asia either TBH, did have some good company sponsored trips in Europe and the US.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

Dilbert_X wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I've never heard a single good word about a business trip to China,  I'm glad I've avoided them so far.
I'm not really too bothered about any of asia either TBH, did have some good company sponsored trips in Europe and the US.
I try to avoid China like the plague. But I've heard Nanjing and Shanghai isn't too bad. Same goes for Shenzhen as you can just jump to hong kong lol.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

How many times have you been to China, Cybargs?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6728

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

How many times have you been to China, Cybargs?
Haven't been yet, but basing my info off of people who live there and travel there a lot for business. My boss has offices in Shanghai and Nanjing and he keeps saying how awesome Nanjing is. But I do know Suzhou is practically a factory area unless a lot has changed in the past 3 years.

Of course I got my Taiwanese bias, it's like china but less polluted with better food
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Dilbert's Career Management Tip of the Day:

If you are dumb enough to get roaring drunk and make obscene suggestions to random women don't make one of them the Chief Financial Officers wife.

Honestly, just how stupid can a person be?
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock
I guess you weren't welcome back in the office today dilbut?
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Not me this time, the miscreant did turn up, wearing dark glasses, I'm not sure how that would help.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3731
well, give us an update. did he get fired?
https://i.imgur.com/xsoGn9X.jpg
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6186|Sydney | ♥

lol'd

yes an update!
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6165|what

Got a raise!

But now my pay cycle is 4 weeks.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
My pay cycle has always been four weeks.

Update: Not sure whats happened, if anything.
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6693|Disaster Free Zone
Ive always been paid weekly.
Steve-0
+214|3971|SL,UT

https://i.imgur.com/JtttD1X.jpg
Canin
Conservative Roman Catholic
+280|6487|Foothills of S. Carolina

Flying to Ohio on Monday afternoon for what I hope is the final interview before I get promoted from field technician to field engineer (tech support).
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6644|949

Canin wrote:

Flying to Ohio on Monday afternoon for what I hope is the final interview before I get promoted from field technician to field engineer (tech support).
nice! what industry do you work in?
Canin

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Canin wrote:

nice! what industry do you work in?
Food equipment
Canin

I got my offer letter yesterday and will be officially starting my new field support position on September 15th.
Steve-0
+214|3971|SL,UT

my second supervisor in six weeks quit. i'm getting damn sick and tired of training new ones. i have seven M$ certs that would benefit the company (web dev, server admin, network, database, desktop, security, and application dev) but the owner told me "you applied for tech support, how do i know your education would benefit the company?"

my company does medical billing service as a software (SaaS).

https://i.imgur.com/rIJtuSP.jpg

i'm using M$ word to type my resignation nao
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3731
Good luck in your career.
SuperJail Warden
Gone Forever
+635|3731
I have a job interview tomorrow with a financial services firm. I am so nervous I want to die.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6472|UK

SuperJail Warden wrote:

I have a job interview tomorrow with a financial services firm. I am so nervous I want to die.
Just remember all it is, is a coversation.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard