The X stands for
+1,810|6120|eXtreme to the maX

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Shocking wrote:

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

lol dutch national pride truly is an absurd thing
hey now
dohe, heeeey uuuuuh, verdomde, netherlands ish the bescht
I've heard if you punch a dutchman they start talking properly.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6014|...
ja wat
inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4269
nobody speaks your pig latin. most of you dutchies already know that the UK is the true victor in the anglo-dutch war. half of you talk english all the time anyway. welcome your new british overlords, you low lying canal dippers.
Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6014|...
tbh I'm happy nobody does because our language is ugly as fuck. Only really good for shouting and getting angry, much like german.

dutch people generally speak (or try to speak) american english btw

scoreboard is still 3 - 1

Last edited by Shocking (2013-04-07 06:51:36)

inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4269
the final score will be the netherlands becoming a foot-bath for anglo-culture.

that is if all those muslims don't swarm you first. rats in the canals, eh!!!!

Last edited by Uzique The Lesser (2013-04-07 06:54:28)

Shocking
sorry you feel that way
+333|6014|...
u wanna fite m8

uzi wrote:

that is if all those muslims don't swarm you first. rats in the canals, eh!!!!
we have this (fake)blonde guy named wilders, he'll keep them at bay

The UK blocked him from entering the country

Last edited by Shocking (2013-04-07 06:57:22)

inane little opines
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4269
i am actually going to watch The Master tonight. i haven't seen it yet.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6487|Kakanien
https://www.japanfocus.org/data/4.japanesegiant.jpg
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

Just finished Prometheus. Never watched the other Alien movies but I get the idea of exploding chest aliens. You guys were bitching about the movie a few months back. Want to give me a recap of the discussion? I liked the movie. A lot of dumb moments but otherwise was cool.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6704|Tampa Bay Florida
Prometheus truly sucked and you'd know it had you watched Alien and Aliens.  The first one is a horror classic and the second is actually a really great action film, probably the only sequel in history besides Empire Strikes Back that actually comes close to beating the original.  Prometheus was a steaming pile of shite that was poorly written and poorly executed, period.  Cashing out on the franchise, as uzique would say.

Last edited by Spearhead (2013-04-07 18:32:24)

AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6167|what

Macbeth wrote:

Just finished Prometheus. Never watched the other Alien movies but I get the idea of exploding chest aliens.
You're like a child who walks into a room where the grown ups are talking and throws a tantrum to get attention.

You have no frame of reference to the conversation but just want someone to pay attention to you.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6786|PNW

Macbeth wrote:

Just finished Prometheus. Never watched the other Alien movies but I get the idea of exploding chest aliens. You guys were bitching about the movie a few months back. Want to give me a recap of the discussion? I liked the movie. A lot of dumb moments but otherwise was cool.
Why should we take your tongue clucking seriously when you haven't watched any of the other Alien movies?
Brasso
+1,549|6645

AussieReaper wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Just finished Prometheus. Never watched the other Alien movies but I get the idea of exploding chest aliens.
You're like a child who walks into a room where the grown ups are talking and throws a tantrum to get attention.

You have no frame of reference to the conversation but just want someone to pay attention to you.
i'm dying
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6120|eXtreme to the maX

Spearhead wrote:

Prometheus truly sucked and you'd know it had you watched Alien and Aliens.  The first one is a horror classic and the second is actually a really great action film, probably the only sequel in history besides Empire Strikes Back that actually comes close to beating the original.  Prometheus was a steaming pile of shite that was poorly written and poorly executed, period.  Cashing out on the franchise, as uzique would say.
Why would you have to see Alien to "know" it sucked?
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4269

Dilbert_X wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

because alien is a quality-standard benchmark? same intellectual property? same creative minds behind it?

same reason people normally compare new directorial films to earlier work. or same classics in the genre. it's called criticism.
HITNRUNXX
+220|6724|Oklahoma City

Uzique The Lesser wrote:

Dilbert_X wrote:

Spearhead wrote:

because alien is a quality-standard benchmark? same intellectual property? same creative minds behind it?

same reason people normally compare new directorial films to earlier work. or same classics in the genre. it's called criticism.
Right, but in all due fairness, it did suck enough to suck as a stand-alone movie...

Meanwhile:

The Great and Powerful Oz: 8/10
Unlike most movies, this one actually seems to just get better the more I think about it. It was a little too campy at the beginning and I really worried the whole movie would be that way, but it straightened up and really worked very well. I liked the whole feel of the movie. Being fair, I don't think James Franco would have been my first choice for the role, and think it could have been a little better with someone else in the lead, but I don't think he really hurt the overall film or anything. He just adds a little more "campy" to the movie than it needed. The movie was really good however, and the sense of wonder, beauty, and nostalgia was all there like I had hoped it would be.
CC-Marley
+407|6843
Hobbit. 7.5/10 Kinda slow at times but pretty good.
M.O.A.B
'Light 'em up!'
+1,220|6237|Escea

CC-Marley wrote:

Hobbit. 7.5/10 Kinda slow at times but pretty good.
Picked it up today. Haven't watched yet.
ok the Argo train is in fact worth 2 hours of your time
DrunkFace
Germans did 911
+427|6696|Disaster Free Zone
And just for the mustaches.
CC-Marley
+407|6843
looks like a beastie boys video
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5600

The Kill Bill movies were really good. 8/10 for the set.
AussieReaper
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
+5,761|6167|what

First one is much better.
https://i.imgur.com/maVpUMN.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard