Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Would everyone who does not possess the right to vote in America please shut the fuck up already? Jesus fucking christ, we don't involve ourselves in your political bullshit.
wat? last time i checked you were all over the world telling people you don't know one shit about how they should govern themselves, and those who wouldn't listen have been having democracy and freedom delivered to them by means of tomahawk missiles.
are you feeling okay today, jay?
Woah kid, I have never advocated war on this forum, ever.
Profited from it like a vulture though
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6670|BC, Canada
He is what he is.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5190|Sydney

Macbeth wrote:

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

wat? last time i checked you were all over the world telling people you don't know one shit about how they should govern themselves, and those who wouldn't listen have been having democracy and freedom delivered to them by means of tomahawk missiles.
are you feeling okay today, jay?
https://newnation.sg/wp-content/uploads/eat-popcorn-3D.gif
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5370|London, England

Jaekus wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

Jay wrote:

No popcorn necessary. I'm off to bed! Arguing with Macbeth is even less productive than conversing with shifty. Just makes you dumber.
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6787|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

kid yourself, would you kindly. war is only one aspect of what's being done - in your name, by those you voted into power - around the world, and you know it.
Yes, because I don't write multiple posts a day criticizing my government...
... which means fuckall to your government, who continues to fuck people up all over the world, under the excuse that they aren't governing themselves correctly - all just so you can sustain you awsm "way of life" as you call it. kewl. yet, when people comment on a part your own law which has been outdated for, like, a hundred of years, you go all "stfu, you are not a citizen"? hello?

Last edited by Shahter (2013-01-23 21:39:30)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

kid yourself, would you kindly. war is only one aspect of what's being done - in your name, by those you voted into power - around the world, and you know it.
... which means fuckall to your government, who continues to fuck people up all over the world, under the excuse that they aren't governing themselves correctly - all just so you can sustain you awsm "way of life" as you call it. kewl. yet, when people comment of a part your own law which has been outdated for, like, a hundred of years, you go all "stfu, you are no a citizen"? hello?
I happen to agree with the law, as do most Americans, that's why. Think about what you are saying. Our military runs around the world sticking its nose in other peoples business, but what do you think ultimately prevents our government from doing the same to its own citizens? It's not that our politicians are more fond of us than they are of people in other countries, it's the fact that they know if they push us too far we'll firebomb their mansions. You laugh and say that our puny rifles are useless against bombers and tanks, and you're right, an insurrection would never be able to win in a conventional way, but it doesn't have to. That's been proven in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan twice, Chechnya, and your own partisan resistance campaign against the Germans in WWII. You guys wrote the playbook you know...
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6787|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Jay wrote:

... which means fuckall to your government, who continues to fuck people up all over the world, under the excuse that they aren't governing themselves correctly - all just so you can sustain you awsm "way of life" as you call it. kewl. yet, when people comment of a part your own law which has been outdated for, like, a hundred of years, you go all "stfu, you are no a citizen"? hello?
I happen to agree with the law, as do most Americans, that's why. Think about what you are saying. Our military runs around the world sticking its nose in other peoples business, but what do you think ultimately prevents our government from doing the same to its own citizens?
and your answer to that questions would be shotguns and revolvers in the hands of teh free people?
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/4275/facepalm.gif

It's not that our politicians are more fond of us than they are of people in other countries, it's the fact that they know if they push us too far we'll firebomb their mansions. You laugh and say that our puny rifles are useless against bombers and tanks, and you're right, an insurrection would never be able to win in a conventional way, but it doesn't have to. That's been proven in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan twice, Chechnya, and your own partisan resistance campaign against the Germans in WWII. You guys wrote the playbook you know...
this is one of the biggest piles bs i've seen from you yet. partisan resistance winning against nazies? insurrection in chechnia proven something? really?

you are right about us, the russians, writing a playbook on this, you are simply not reading it in its entirety for some reason. i'll give you a hint:  stalin dealing with chechnia in the past. read on it. and you can be sure, after ww2 there had been so much weapons around, everybody and his mother in law could have armed himself to the teeth in there... and it didn't mean one shit.
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
Yes, we lack the culture of political indoctrination of school children, and reporting our neighbors anti-government comments to the secret police for extra food, that makes action next to impossible I suppose we could expand Guantanimo and fashion it after Siberian gulags...

The real difference is the modern media today and the effect it has on our government. The American public really doesn't tolerate images of children being bayoneted or villages being wiped off the map (unless, of course, it's in the name of anti-terrorism and happens to brown people on the other side of the world. Oh, and a Democrat has to be in the White House.).

Last edited by Jay (2013-01-23 22:09:17)

-Frederick Bastiat
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

Jay wrote:

Yes, we lack the culture of political indoctrination of school children, and reporting our neighbors anti-government comments to the secret police for extra food, that makes action next to impossible I suppose we could expand Guantanimo and fashion it after Siberian gulags...
Weren't you going to bed?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6749|Oxferd Ohire
jay only needs 7 minutes of sleep a day
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!

RTHKI wrote:

jay only needs 7 minutes of sleep a day
It's the pollock in me. Too much sleep makes me even more retarded.
-Frederick Bastiat
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6787|Moscow, Russia

Jay wrote:

Yes, we lack the culture of political indoctrination of school children
wat? man, not only you do indoctrinate your children in schools, you are so much better at it than soviets ever were that most of you actually believe all the crap you are being fed.

and reporting our neighbors anti-government comments to the secret police for extra food, that makes action next to impossible I suppose we could expand Guantanimo and fashion it after Siberian gulags...
you still have reservations for indians, no?

The real difference is the modern media today and the effect it has on our government.
you've got it totally backwards. it's the effect the media has on your public, not government, that matters. but then again, you actually believe that bullshit about "free speech" you've been fed. oh well...

The American public really doesn't tolerate images of children being bayoneted or villages being wiped off the map (unless, of course, it's in the name of anti-terrorism and happens to brown people on the other side of the world).
the american public only sees what it's shown. those who control the information manipulation tools control your so called "democracy". who do you think would that be?

p.s. i think you really need some sleep, man. you are posting utter non-sense.

Last edited by Shahter (2013-01-23 22:17:02)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5485|Ventura, California

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Entertainment vs self-defense.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

There's no reason a person can't have an AR. It's fun to shoot.
It's in the constitution, stfu
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5190|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Which I guess to you is just like the bible, never questioned, only followed.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5597

It is what the founding fathers would have wanted
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|5990|Blue Mountain State
I'm thinking Knight's Armament next.

This thread inspires me.
https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6634|Little Bentcock

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

you are bad for your position
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6117|eXtreme to the maX

Jay wrote:

American citizens don't possess automatic weapons.

The real difference is the modern media today and the effect it has on our government. The American public really doesn't tolerate images of children being bayoneted or villages being wiped off the map (unless, of course, it's in the name of anti-terrorism and happens to brown people on the other side of the world. Oh, and a Democrat has to be in the White House.).
Nothing to do with a Democrat, there was plenty yeehah-ing at brown people being blown up under Bush I and Bush II.

Apart from the tyranny thing the 2nd amendment is pretty well redundant. It made sense when the country didn't have a standing Army, now it has the largest Army and spends a higher proportion of GDP on the military compared with any other nation having the population storing pop-guns isn't going to deter any invader. More so when the average Libertard can't manage a light jog let alone keep up with a blitzkrieg.

As for the tyranny thing, the US is already a one party plutocracy, tyranny has already arrived - its just everyone has bought into it because the govt keeps the oil and gadgets flowing and puts on the occasional son et lumiere show in a sandy country to keep people distracted and scared.

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-01-24 01:00:38)

Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
...and yet none of them are murderers. QUICK TAKE THEIR WEAPONS AWAY, they don't need machine guns!
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
Shut up Sh1fty, you're the one member of this forum who gets a hard-on for killing people, animals, anything.
If there's anyone who shouldn't be allowed a real gun its you.
Uzique The Lesser
Banned
+382|4266
i'm pretty sure there's a fairly short list of countries that think it's "awsm" to let little kids fire fully-automatic machine guns.

99% of them are in the congo.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

Dilbert_X wrote:

Shut up Sh1fty, you're the one member of this forum who gets a hard-on for killing people, animals, anything.
If there's anyone who shouldn't be allowed a real gun its you.
I own a mini-14 and I follow the 4 Rules of handling a gun. I've never hurt anybody. Fuck you
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
But you're pretty excited about shooting 'bad-guys' and harmless animals aren't you?

Last edited by Dilbert_X (2013-01-24 01:14:38)

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Yes Dilbert I have a thirst for blood I cannot quench until everybody is dead. That's why I shoot everything that movies. 'Merica!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6783|PNW

You still haven't answered my question like three pages ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard