Banned
+2,444|5615

HaiBai wrote:

Uzique wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

its funny cuz atheists are a minority
it's funny cause you're one of the dumbest posters on here
its funny cuz ill be more successful than you
If you are using financial wealth as a measure of success, Uzi could never work another day in his life and still win this competition. His dad owns a Lambo worth more than most users homes after all...
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6500
yeah but cars depreciate and i don't even drive. what i'd say is if you're using financial wealth as a measure of life success, you're plain wrong, fullstop. even if he makes more money than me (asinine speculation) in 20 year's time, i won't be the guy working computer code 8 hours a day and looking over my shoulder worriedly to make sure gurpreet and manjeet aren't taking my job.

Last edited by Uzique (2011-12-16 20:23:23)

libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5208|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

How do I tell this bitch to fuck off in the most rude and soul-crushing way possible?
How very Christian of you. Proof that religion breeds hypocrisy.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6500
shifty is a screwed up kid, ignore 90% of what he says.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Jaekus
+957|5208|Sydney
Oh I know that, everyone knows that. It's just amusing sometimes to pick apart pretty much any post that he makes, lol
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6500
it's like a sport, only a sport involving no exertion at all. and we're all pros. and we're always on the winning team.

pretty sweet idea for a sport actually
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5615

Uzique wrote:

yeah but cars depreciate and i don't even drive. what i'd say is if you're using financial wealth as a measure of life success, you're plain wrong, fullstop. even if he makes more money than me (asinine speculation) in 20 year's time, i won't be the guy working computer code 8 hours a day and looking over my shoulder worriedly to make sure gurpreet and manjeet aren't taking my job.
I work with cars and I understand how values depreciate. I just mean that being able to afford a toy like that is a sign of having a bank account larger than you probably need and can spend in lifetime.

Of course wealth is a bad measure of success. But in American culture making large amounts of money is almost a moral imperative. So having a large bank account is the way most people measure success in life. IE Jay.

I read an argument a little while back that said the rawest form of what it means to be American is found in the black community. Also that the black community is often the canary in the mineshaft of what is coming up or going to affect all other Americans. Bearing that in mind look at the focus on having nice things and making money and fuck everything else that if found in black ghetto communities. It's a crude reflection of the rest of America.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6500
that attitude is obvious in all of the vocal sneering engineer grads saying that no other degree has any (academic) worth because it doesn't have any (market) value. also is the coat-tails on which all the anti/faux-intellectualism (depending on the day of the week it seems) rides in. funny. in the uk it's still 'acceptable' to be upper-middle class and pretty poor, liquid-cash wise, but rich in culture/lifestyle. in fact most of the upper classes here are pretty poor, despite having big country seats and some nice things. in america it's all different and education is just accessory to earning power, which is the main criteria of success, always. ok.
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5514|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Uzique wrote:

hahah, neither will i
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5503|Ventura, California

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

How do I tell this bitch to fuck off in the most rude and soul-crushing way possible?
Yeah I'm terrible, I still have some rough edges to smooth out, but at least I know right from wrong. You don't know a darn thing about real Christians though so until you do, you can kindly get out of my face.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6530|so randum
whoa STEP THE FUCK OFF shakey jake
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
Jaekus
+957|5208|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Yeah I'm terrible, I still have some rough edges to smooth out, but at least I know right from wrong. You don't know a darn thing about real Christians though so until you do, you can kindly get out of my face.
You're asking for advice to interfere with your mate's situation, who hasn't the balls to tell a girl to leave him alone, by asking what's the best way to insult a girl, who, by your own description and words, could have a mental problem, which is of no fault of her own. And then you say you know right from wrong. LOL

FYI a good friend of mine is Christian and quite religious (her own words). We have talked about our differing beliefs and get along really well. So next time try not to assume so much, it makes an ass of u but not me

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-12-16 23:45:59)

Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5731|College Park, MD

Jaekus wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

You're asking for advice to interfere with your mate's situation, who hasn't the balls to tell a girl to leave me alone, by basically asking what's the best way to insult a girl who, by your own description and words, could have a mental problem, which is of no fault of her own. And then you say you know right from wrong. LOL

FYI a good friend of mine is Christian and quite religious (her own words). We have talked about our differing beliefs and get along really well. So next time try not to assume so much, it makes an ass of u but not me
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/ahx1.png
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5503|Ventura, California
She's not literally insane as in therapist crazy but she's messed up mentally (her upbringing and personality.) 
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
1stSFOD-Delta
Mike "The Spooge Gobbler" Morales
+376|6008|Blue Mountain State
Girls are annoying and fucking stupid.

I'm thinking about going gay for a while.

Who's with me?

Last edited by 1stSFOD-Delta (2011-12-17 00:35:43)

https://www.itwirx.com/other/hksignature.jpg

Baba Booey
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6689|BC, Canada

-Sh1fty- wrote:

She's not literally insane as in therapist crazy but she's messed up mentally (her upbringing and personality.) 
So are you though, is this one of those takes one to know one things?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6500

HaiBai wrote:

Uzique wrote:

hahah, neither will i
haibai if you want to talk about fortunes then i'm prolly set to inherit property worth about $2mil (at a modest guess, for one property alone) maybe even a company w/ fixed assets worth i-dont-know-how-much (more than $2mil), as well as whatever other savings and trusts and will-based allocations are let to me.

not that this is even remotely important to me or relevant when i talk to you

why are you so obsessed with material wealth, and so sure that you'll be "more successful" than me because i have a liberal arts degree?

you have a very naive, silly view of the world.
NooBesT
Pizzahitler
+873|6499

Shifty's on a roll tonight.
https://i.imgur.com/S9bg2.png
Jaekus
+957|5208|Sydney

-Sh1fty- wrote:

That sentence coming from you drips of all kinds of irony.
bennisboy
+829|6676|Poundland

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

-Whiteroom- wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

So are you though, is this one of those takes one to know one things?
Stick it in her pooper
There you go shifty, top advice from a girl
HaiBai
Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
+304|5514|Bolingbrook, Illinois

Uzique wrote:

HaiBai wrote:

Uzique wrote:

hahah, neither will i
haibai if you want to talk about fortunes then i'm prolly set to inherit property worth about $2mil (at a modest guess, for one property alone) maybe even a company w/ fixed assets worth i-dont-know-how-much (more than $2mil), as well as whatever other savings and trusts and will-based allocations are let to me.

not that this is even remotely important to me or relevant when i talk to you

why are you so obsessed with material wealth, and so sure that you'll be "more successful" than me because i have a liberal arts degree?

you have a very naive, silly view of the world.
where did i say that wealth is all i put in my definition of success?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6500
what so you think you have more chances of a career than me, when i have a degree and you have a high-school diploma?

like literally what the fuck are you talking about, mong
Jay
Bork! Bork! Bork!
+2,006|5388|London, England

Uzique wrote:

that attitude is obvious in all of the vocal sneering engineer grads saying that no other degree has any (academic) worth because it doesn't have any (market) value. also is the coat-tails on which all the anti/faux-intellectualism (depending on the day of the week it seems) rides in. funny. in the uk it's still 'acceptable' to be upper-middle class and pretty poor, liquid-cash wise, but rich in culture/lifestyle. in fact most of the upper classes here are pretty poor, despite having big country seats and some nice things. in america it's all different and education is just accessory to earning power, which is the main criteria of success, always. ok.
"The business of America is business."
"Ah, you miserable creatures! You who think that you are so great! You who judge humanity to be so small! You who wish to reform everything! Why don't you reform yourselves? That task would be sufficient enough."
-Frederick Bastiat
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6500
maybe don't make it your business to belittle intellectualism and academia, then - as you have done in multiple threads - if, by your own admission, it is precisely "none of your business".

Last edited by Uzique (2011-12-17 08:52:27)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard