Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

Uzique wrote:

Varegg wrote:

^^ Only thing that is worse is taking the time to rant about it
those sweet 15 seconds! great argument, mong
15 seconds?

You must have used way more than ranting in this thread ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6670

I don't see what's so wrong about discussing BF3 in the BF3 thread.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6825|Nårvei

mtb0minime wrote:

As long as it is a discussion and not just ranting down on the fact that many people actually like and enjoy the game ... like said earlier BF2 in 2005 was a much more groundbreaking game than BF3 in 2011 but BF3 is still a good game and gives way more value pr hour than most other games out there ...
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6752|Oxferd Ohire
(like black ops)
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5968

mtb0minime wrote:

It's not really a discussion if all people do is just say: "This game is fucking shit, fucking DICE wasting my money, Fucking B2K pack, wish i never bought it, although i'm such a fucking retard i bought it anyway, despite slamming BF3".
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6670

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

It's not really a discussion if all people do is just say: "This game is fucking shit, fucking DICE wasting my money, Fucking B2K pack, wish i never bought it, although i'm such a fucking retard i bought it anyway, despite slamming BF3".
I've given my reasons for not liking the game, dunno why you're still after me.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5968

mtb0minime wrote:

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

I've given my reasons for not liking the game, dunno why you're still after me.
I'm not after you! Was just saying in general. I must have just directed it at you, for that, I apologise.
steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6396|the land of bourbon
i dont think anyone is saying the game is shit.  all they are saying is how disappointing it is to have all this hype about bf3 being the next bf2, when this game is clearly not.  its a different game more deserving of being called a bad company sequel, not a battlefield 2 sequel.  i was excited to see how the blackhawks would rape again, heli dogfights with better hitboxes, better teamwork, etc... NONE of that is in this game, so how is this the next battlefield?
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4770|proll­y
so, who's up for some bf2?
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486

Varegg wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

As long as it is a discussion and not just ranting down on the fact that many people actually like and enjoy the game ... like said earlier BF2 in 2005 was a much more groundbreaking game than BF3 in 2011 but BF3 is still a good game and gives way more value pr hour than most other games out there ...
expert itt

stick to moderating
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

i think my disagreements are quite eloquently expressed. seems the problem is with your reading, not my posting.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5051|Massachusetts, USA
I've played it and will continue to do so, but i wont buy it. EA and their pet DICE have taken advantage of their player base and people are refusing to see the issue.  In short, they are moneygrabbing fucks.

Last edited by UnkleRukus (2011-12-16 13:52:56)

If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
oh no! major business trying to make major money. write to the president!

some very good games have been made by big major companies/publishers. it's a shame that current gaming trends are going down a 'hollywood' direction, i.e. all fancy explosions and gay single-player stories
Lipschitz
+1|4541|Upstate New York
The biggest problem I have with BF3 is the lack of VOIP.  Everything else I can overlook but not being able to communicate in a team based game just kills it for me.
Roc18
`
+655|5806|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY
MW3 is a waste of money and a rehash. BF3 isn't.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6486
i got 50 hours out of bf3. worth the money? probably not.
Roc18
`
+655|5806|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Uzique wrote:

Your thoughts, insights, and musings on this matter intrigue me
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6807|Jupiter

Uzique wrote:

Thats liek paying for a hooker and then not finishing the job and saying it was a waste of money.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6674|BC, Canada
I don't mind BF3 at all. It incorporates some features I wanted to see in BF2. In other ways it's lacking and won't keep me drawn in as long as BF2, but I think thats a good thing. I get to treat it more like a casual game, which is what I want to do right now. I spent to much time playing BF2 anyway, don't want a 2000 hour game.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6807|Jupiter

-Whiteroom- wrote:

I don't mind BF3 at all. It incorporates some features I wanted to see in BF2. In other ways it's lacking and won't keep me drawn in as long as BF2, but I think thats a good thing. I get to treat it more like a casual game, which is what I want to do right now. I spent to much time playing BF2 anyway, don't want a 2000 hour game.
Couldn't have said it better myself.
Blade4509
Wrench turnin' fool
+202|5524|America
Almost better to have a casual style game in the fall / winter season anyway. Everyone's got like 4-5 games they wanna play at the same time. If you're too addicted to BF3 you're really gonna miss out.
"Raise the flag high! Let the degenerates know who comes to claim their lives this day!"
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6670

Blade4509 wrote:

Almost better to have a casual style game in the fall / winter season anyway. Everyone's got like 4-5 games they wanna play at the same time. If you're too addicted to BF3 you're really gonna miss out.
But it sucks that at the end of the season there's nothing to go back to and get better at or enjoy no matter the time of year, or even what year it is.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6647|949

I wish bf3 was a game I could sink 1000+ hours in
=0_0=
::1
+2|4532
This is the way PC games are gona be now, always. I can't personally see a groundbreaking game coming out, ever. From ~2005 onwards (apart from possibly TF2) all that's been released is shit in the multiplayer department.
What the hell happened to the good old days when people made native quality PC games and had a passion for them, when games were released and people just couldn't stop playing online because of the amazing gameplay. People actually got excited about new games then, but now we _expect_ utter shit no matter what company it is.
The funny thing is, people still get excited about new releases because there's that little bit of hope that the game will be legendary, lol

People went mad before the Crysis 2 release. It sucked fucking arse. No one even mentions it now. More people play UT2K4 than UT3, about the same, if not more people play BF2 than BF3. All the rage about RAGE, it turned out to be shit.

If only someone could come up with an idea for a game, e.g a new Battlefield, and think: let's make the graphics like BF2 but a bit smoother, that way everyone could run it at ~1000fps, make proper raw mouse input with no lag, make the gameplay fast and responsive (no scope lag, no pointless slow animations, fast weapon switching), keep the huge size maps, and fit as many guns and vehicles as they can in it. Keep it nice and simple, with unbeatable gameplay.

Last edited by =0_0= (2011-12-16 15:13:06)

steelie34
pub hero!
+603|6396|the land of bourbon

=0_0= wrote:

If only someone could come up with an idea for a game, e.g a new Battlefield, and think: let's make the graphics like BF2 but a bit smoother, that way everyone could run it at ~1000fps, make proper raw mouse input with no lag, make the gameplay fast and responsive (no scope lag, no pointless slow animations, fast weapon switching), keep the huge size maps, and fit as many guns and vehicles as they can in it. Keep it nice and simple, with unbeatable gameplay.
problem is, it would be so popular people would never play anything else, and they wouldn't make any money.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36e1d9e36ae924048a933db90fb05bb247fe315e.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard