TimmmmaaaaH
Damn, I... had something for this
+725|6461|Brisbane, Australia

On the other hand, getting 50 hours out of a game is pretty good these days.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/5e6a35c97adb20771c7b713312c0307c23a7a36a.png
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6492
sigh
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
thepilot91
+64|6258|Åland!

Uzique wrote:

2 weeks ago i woulda said yes but now i don't even want to play it anymore. the only fun in the game is the novelty of using 'xyz' overpowered kit/item to rape everyone else and then /grin at your uber score (see above, for example). it gets old pretty fast. when you try to play the game with stock weapons to play with 'skill' and 'finesse', you just find yourself getting rpg'd or mortar'd or nightscop'd or mav'd or any of the other frustrating, easy things in the game that kill much, much better. it really is a bad fps game from all competitive points of view. if you want a mindless pub fragfest that will last you 50 hours (i.e. til max rank) then go ahead.
I feel very much the same , but I haven't reached your level of rage and depression quite yet , what I altho DO enjoy , (very much actually ) is either play with friends ( me and freezer spent some hours up on the highway on theran yesturday = hackers mav <3) and with or without firend(s) get a good gunner/pilot for the chopper and really see the amazing difference in gameplay and how fun it is .

I wouldn't say chopper (attackchoppers) are very hard to get score and kills in (assuming you're the pilot) but it's quite hard to stay alive with decent players on the enemy team (AA's , jets, choppers) .
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6714
I miss the M60 + LAW combo in BFV
Sisco
grandmaster league revivalist
+493|6365
I have quite some fun
https://www.abload.de/img/bf3-bf2ssig0250wvn.jpg
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6485|cuntshitlake

Superior Mind wrote:

I miss the M60 + LAW combo in BFV
was the only kit anyone ever picked.
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Christbane
+51|6256

mtb0minime wrote:

There was someone who was really mad. Apparently hackers were everywhere.
he went on for about another hour I kept killing his chopper in the jet on caspian and he switched teams and joined my squad and then didn't say much after that
Spidery_Yoda
+399|6291
I'm enjoying the game a lot. I think the reason is because I'm avoiding the infantry heavy maps (where the cheap annoying things crop up the most).

Jeeps, tanks, helicopters, jets is where the fun is.

It's also why I'm looking forward to BtK so much, it has bigger (at least flag-wise), more vehicle heavy maps than any of the current ones.
Uzique
dasein.
+2,865|6492
i don't see how bigger maps with more flags are going to fix the shitty infantry combat, or the easy gameplay mechanics.

the game's basic level shooting and engagement are far too simplified to entertain any higher-level play. hence, it is boring.

movement is bulky and a pain in the ass. hence, there is no finesse.

the game is a fun casual blow-em-up game, entertaining no doubt to people that don't want much more than to play a few rounds a week and get a nice, flattering score. beyond that? there is nothing.
libertarian benefit collector - anti-academic super-intellectual. http://mixlr.com/the-little-phrase/
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5706|SQUID
After playing BF2 again today it really brings home how far away BF3 really is. The satsifaction of having a perfect round on wake in the F-35 will never be achieved in BF3.
PigPopTart
Shotgun whore
+133|6311|Pacific NW, USA
I was so excited to have jets again (i was pretty fond of the F35 on wake) but the inability to fly freely into outer space and off the edge of that map pisses me off.
The A W S M F O X
I Won't Deny It
+172|5706|SQUID
Jets just seem like a gimmick now, laughable compared to BF2.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6680|BC, Canada
I never got really into jets in BF2, I put some hours in, but preferred ground fighting. Helos were fun though. Haven't really used either in BF3.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

I loved helicopters in BF2. Adored them.

They're awful in BF3. At least to me. At the moment. Haven't been able to play around too much in them because they're such attention magnets and easy targets.
Chardee MacDennis
Green Man
+130|4576|Always Sunny in Philadelphia
lol finray reply to everything..."you bad"

gay
What is your Spaghetti Policy Here?

What A Long Strange Trip It's Been
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5058|Massachusetts, USA

mtb0minime wrote:

They're awful in BF3. At least to me. At the moment. Haven't been able to play around too much in them because they're such attention magnets and easy targets.
If you manage to find a good pilot, then you can top the scoreboard easy. TV Missiles are the way to go, although they seem a bit broken.

If you hit a vehicle with a TV it does one of 3 things, kills in one shot, disables it or does 0 damage (even if its a direct hit.)
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
13/f/taiwan
+940|5720

not too sure about the accuracy of this video. once i unlock the tv missile i'll be able to tell.
Mutantbear
Semi Constructive Criticism
+1,431|5986|London, England

not too sure about the accuracy of tv missiles
_______________________________________________________________________________________________ https://i.imgur.com/Xj4f2.png
UnkleRukus
That Guy
+236|5058|Massachusetts, USA
Wow, hit registry fail.
If the women don't find ya handsome. They should at least find ya handy.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6522|so randum

Chardee MacDennis wrote:

lol finray reply to everything..."you bad"

gay
u mad??
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6345|Graz, Austria

Lucien wrote:

oh you, mav
LOL!

Yesterday I was playing Metró with the DAO-12 and extended mag.
I was feeling like skeet shooting, with all the MAVs coming at me.
Sturgeon
+488|4962|Flintshire

mtb0minime wrote:

I've just unlocked tv missiles, those + thermal + autoloader are great although I haven't played much since unlocking them, new job and all that.

They are fun though, and when they fix the hitboxes so you don't have to bounce the tv missiles into vehicles it will be even better
https://bf3s.com/sigs/3dda27c6d0d9b22836605b152b9d214b99507f91.png
13/f/taiwan
+940|5720
flying them is a hassle. if a jet hits you making you tilt to either side you end up stuck and crashing to your death.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

I haven't even been able to unlock tv missiles yet. So like with all vehicles, it's shitty playing until you suffer long enough to get new shit.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5607

I hate having to unlock what was before basic shit. Herp derp you have to unlock missiles for mobile AA.

I hate having to grind to be on equal equipment footing.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard