andros
Banned
+256|4732|HK Chitral, Pakistan

CC-Marley wrote:

you post like a moron. who would want/trust you around their operation? child..
lmao @ you calling me child and saying i post like a moron.

once again, i don't know when the last time you went to cali was or what kinda shady ass people you hang out with over there but all i did was make a comment and you're trying to throw shit at me?

wtf...

@coke, as far as i'm concerned i haven't done shit and also i'm pretty sure you don't even toke nor have any interest so why post ITT?

you guys flip a bitch cause i said something about B grade medicine lmao.

definitely some MAD BROS ITT.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5769|شمال
just chill nigaaz, damn. this is a chill thread, dont fuc it up noaw
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6728|England. Stoke

andros wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

once again, i don't know when the last time you went to cali was or what kinda shady ass people you hang out with over there but all i did was make a comment and you're trying to throw shit at me?

wtf...

@coke, as far as i'm concerned i haven't done shit and also i'm pretty sure you don't even toke nor have any interest so why post ITT?

Considering you spend so much time in this thread you obviously don't read it much. I been smoking weed for almost as long as you have been alive...
And no we get annoyed at you for making out as though you know everything about weed when, you have said yourself that you only smoked a few times, and generally just talk drivel about everything.

Last edited by coke (2011-10-14 14:26:22)

andros
Banned

coke wrote:

andros wrote:

CC-Marley wrote:

wtf...

Considering you spend so much time in this thread you obviously don't read it much. I been smoking weed for almost as long as you have been alive...
And no we get annoyed at you for making out as though you know everything about weed when, you have said yourself that you only smoked a few times, and generally just talk drivel about everything.
can you show me where i claimed to know everything about herb? if it appeared that way then sorry. i've smoked a decent bit more than a few times.

i am just in touch with plants, it is in my blood to help people.

everyone needs to chill out cause getting pissy on the net is just pointless.

coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6728|England. Stoke
To me you have only smoked a few times, by comparison. And I'm sure you posted somewhere saying how you had only smoked a few times so...
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6756|Oxferd Ohire
i thought andros was boasting about how he smokes all the time
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
andros
Banned

RTHKI wrote:

i thought andros was boasting about how he smokes all the time
can u post more
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6679|The darkside of Denver
Technically he's right.  My pharmacy has A, B, and C.  Or Top shelf, mid, and low shelf depending on the store.

* with a visible difference and THC content difference.

Last edited by SonderKommando (2011-10-14 15:21:39)

-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5653|Southern California
Split an 1/8th of Ron Burgandy Goo and Super Mango. Deeeelish.
andros
Banned

SonderKommando wrote:

Technically he's right.  My pharmacy has A, B, and C.  Or Top shelf, mid, and low shelf depending on the store.

yep.

these kids don't have access to the medicine we got out here in the west nor do they understand.

ignorance is bliss homie!

@metal, good shit dat afgooey.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6728|England. Stoke

andros wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

yep.

these kids don't have access to the medicine we got out here in the west nor do they understand.

It's you posting shit like this, that annoys people. I ain't a fucking kid, and you calling anyone on here a kid is a fucking piss take.
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5653|Southern California
Yeah my local clinic(s) have top shelf, mid, and low. I hate it when you go to certain clinics and they have Blue Dream for $5 a gram. Fucking designer names.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5605

coke wrote:

andros wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

yep.

It's you posting shit like this, that annoys people. I ain't a fucking kid, and you calling anyone on here a kid is a fucking piss take.
Settle down son
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6728|England. Stoke

Macbeth wrote:

coke wrote:

andros wrote:

yep.

Settle down son
I c wat u did thar.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6679|The darkside of Denver

coke wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

coke wrote:

Settle down son
I c wat u did thar.
Jr
andros
Banned

-MetaL* wrote:

Yeah my local clinic(s) have top shelf, mid, and low. I hate it when you go to certain clinics and they have Blue Dream for $5 a gram. Fucking designer names.
you been to CPA?
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6756|Oxferd Ohire
isnt dros the youngest person on here
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5808|Catherine Black
iirc he's 16, same as wo-man and shifty
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6712
That bud I posted is regular Haze. It doesn't looked trichomed out like a kush. But it smokes real nice.
andros
Banned

Superior Mind wrote:

That bud I posted is regular Haze. It doesn't looked trichomed out like a kush. But it smokes real nice.
i feel ya, sounds good.

i always loved getting a hold of some good sativas, for me personally anyway they worked best.

can't beat affordable priced outdoor sativa with a nice alert/optimistic high and smooth taste compared to your typical narcotic kush.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6812|Jupiter
i like to get f4d3d
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6651|949

andros doesn't have his card, and hasn't visited grow ops.  stop fronting andros.  95% of what you 'know' about herb is from reading some stupid forums.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6642|Little Bentcock
Ive never smoked weed, wouldn't mind it though. What is the high like? Ive never done drugs before except alcohol keep in mind so dont relate it to any other highs.
andros
Banned

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

andros doesn't have his card, and hasn't visited grow ops.  stop fronting andros.  95% of what you 'know' about herb is from reading some stupid forums.
damnit lol. -_-

@adams, try it out dude. i haven't gotten drunk so i can't compare it to that either but it's definitely a lot more mild in alcohol from what i've heard from people that have done both. less intoxication and less bodily/mind/societal harm.
Hurricane2k9
Pendulous Sweaty Balls
+1,538|5721|College Park, MD

Adams_BJ wrote:

Ive never smoked weed, wouldn't mind it though. What is the high like? Ive never done drugs before except alcohol keep in mind so dont relate it to any other highs.
You feel happy, light, and find humor in the strangest/dumbest things.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/36793/marylandsig.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard