Stimey
­
+786|6160|Ontario | Canada
took shrooms once.
It was my first time so I didn't want to have a lot and have everything change on me and have a bad trip, so I only took a (relatively) small amount.
Everything was breathing and swaying. Pretty neato. At the same time though I don't like when my perception on reality gets skewed. Idk if I'll try them (or any harder psychedelics) again. My friend took a good big handful of shrooms before and he said he had a decent trip.
Also I've sober(well I smoked but relatively sober)sat a couple of people that did a bit of acid. They were wacky but I can't believe to imagine what was going through their heads.
­
­
­
­
­
­
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6733
Your state of mind before you ingest the mushrooms has a huge effect on how the trip will be. Shrooms are a delicate substance. If you consider that they were once used by Aztec priests in shamanic rituals, then you may begin to understand the power of the fungus. It's probably best to take them only if you are in a really comfortable situation and are either alone or with people that you trust with your life. Then your mind will be free to let in the new experience without paranoia.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6537

i went and saw Alien on shrooms. laughed my ass of when that little fucker popped out of the stomach, and i got kicked from the theatre . . .
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6733
Did you see any aliens?
andros
Banned
+256|4753|HK Chitral, Pakistan
meh they seem pretty interesting and there's a lot of literature on them/big ppl that have spoken about em or even advocated them sometimes but i'll prolly hold off for some years, if i ever do them. just a personal thing.

i think uzique has talked about his experiences with acid a few times on here.
Philosophy, economics, culture, science, art. <3
PrivateVendetta
I DEMAND XMAS THEME
+704|6231|Roma
Delivered the cure for munchies to a guy last night. Apartment fucking stank of weed.
He laughed when the cat escaped out the door.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/29388/stopped%20scrolling%21.png
andros
Banned

PrivateVendetta wrote:

Delivered the cure for munchies to a guy last night. Apartment fucking stank of weed.
He laughed when the cat escaped out the door.
https://i49.tinypic.com/o7m3io.jpg
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6777|Oxferd Ohire
wtf is that
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
gurdeep
­
+812|4795|proll­y

13urnzz wrote:

i went and saw Alien on shrooms. laughed my ass of when that little fucker popped out of the stomach, and i got kicked from the theatre . . .
i saw the cell for the first time on a geltab. crazy shit
andros
Banned

gurdeep wrote:

13urnzz wrote:

i saw the cell for the first time on a geltab. crazy shit
u wot m8?
gurdeep
­
+812|4795|proll­y
the cell is a crazy ass movie with j lo. a geltab = a hit of good acid
CC-Marley
+407|6869
Did my share of shrooms in the day. Some acid here or there too. I must say I've never had the crazy visuals that some people claim. Basically Bob Marley never reached down from the ceiling to hand me a joint. Maybe I was doing it wrong.....lol.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6733
The one time I did shrooms I didn't see hallucinations, but I did have some kind of eagle vision. Also all lifeforms were radiating light.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5790|شمال
Keep away from mushrooms. I knew two who thought they had superpowers.. they are dead now.

Last edited by Beduin (2011-09-17 10:35:40)

الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
andros
Banned

Beduin wrote:

Keep away from mushrooms. I knew two who thought they had superpowers.. they are dead now.
serious?
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5790|شمال
serious..the shit has to be VERY controlled. It's shit, am never going to touch that again.
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
CC-Marley
+407|6869

Superior Mind wrote:

The one time I did shrooms I didn't see hallucinations, but I did have some kind of eagle vision. Also all lifeforms were radiating light.
Yeah, your pupils are so dilated the light fucks with our vision. We watched an old buddy of ours slide into a bad trip at a UConn spring weekend party. All was good until we all headed outside in the back of the houses. They had crazy colored flashing lights set up in the 3rd floor windows. Music blasting from the 2nd floor windows. Good old carriage house, fun times. Joe just started to lose it, he thought his eyes were bleeding. Poor kid. Bad trips suck.
CC-Marley
+407|6869

Beduin wrote:

Beer can do that as well.
gurdeep
­
+812|4795|proll­y
the only time i had amazing visuals was my first trip. guess it's like heroin or crack
Roc18
`
+655|5831|PROLLLY PROLLLY PROLLLY

Superior Mind wrote:

The two times I did shrooms I didn't see any hallucinations either. I just had a great trip.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6672|949

you can get visuals, but you don't hallucinate.  Patterns, walls/ground/ceiling looks like it's breathing, sometimes you get vision like a fish eye lense, trails on moving objects, that sort of thing.
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/307053_10150301766513124_706443123_8056809_695495556_n.jpg
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6500
First time I did shrooms I ate an 8th. Seen doubles of people standing side by side, time was freezing, everything seemed way bigger and was breathing. Fun shit.

Edit: And my sidewalk looked like an ocean, started swirling around

Last edited by Fallschirmjager10 (2011-09-17 18:53:17)

andros
Banned

Kimmmmmmmmmmmm wrote:

fuck yeah.

@fallschi, what up, i remember you.
andros
Banned
custom soil mix i'm blending next season.

will be planting peppers, tomatoes, few other veggies and herbs maybe and some autoflowers.

will of course be adding garden lime for balancing the pH and calcium and magnesium. maybe some bone meal and alfalfa meal if i can get a hold of some.

5 parts peat moss
3 parts compost
0.5 parts composted cow manure
1.5 parts perlite

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard