No6%6% - 3
Acceptable? They sounded fucking awesome!21%21% - 10
Shifty doesn't know what he's talking about.53%53% - 25
Total: 47
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4987|Dundee, Scotland.
Vote.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6482|cuntshitlake

ban for giving attention to shitty
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5807|Catherine Black
I want to vote 3 ways.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6728|England. Stoke

Finray wrote:

I want to vote 3 ways.
But I voted for the most obvious one.
Finray
Hup! Dos, Tres, Cuatro
+2,629|5807|Catherine Black
Same.
https://i.imgur.com/qwWEP9F.png
-MetaL*
Sup guies
+157|5653|Southern California

coke wrote:

Finray wrote:

I want to vote 3 ways.
UK|Hooligan
Seriously, fuck off.
+103|6707|"The Empire"

coke wrote:

-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5493|Ventura, California
Not a single one of you seems to understand a freaking thing I say.

They are acceptable, but they could be better. I think the gun sounds from ArmA 2's CSM sound great, and I would enjoy it if the ones in BF3 sounded like it.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6728|England. Stoke

coke wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What would you prefer I base my opinion on, genius? The game when it finally comes out and it's too late to change anything? Brilliant Holmes, why didn't I think of that myself?
Shifty seriously STFU!!! You haven't even played the fucking game, your going off youtube fraps footage where the sound is always distorted, and trailers with music on them all of which your are listening to through on a laptop with generic on board sound and crappy speakers! As with so many other subjects you like to spout off about, please stfu until you know what you are talking about. So in answer to that quote I rather you based your opinion on first hand experience of actually playing the fucking game, it doesn't exactly take a genius to work that out...
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6679|The darkside of Denver

-Sh1fty- wrote:

They are acceptable, but they could be better. I think the gun sounds from ArmA 2's CSM sound great, and I would enjoy it if the ones in BF3 sounded like it.
No, we understand.  We're trying to tell you that you're hearing the sounds from compromised media and that the sounds in the Alpha (for those of us who actually fucking played it) sound fantastic and are miles better than those shitty ass ARMA 2 mod sounds.  YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
-MetaL*
Sup guies

coke wrote:

coke wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

What would you prefer I base my opinion on, genius? The game when it finally comes out and it's too late to change anything? Brilliant Holmes, why didn't I think of that myself?
Shifty seriously STFU!!! You haven't even played the fucking game, your going off youtube fraps footage where the sound is always distorted, and trailers with music on them all of which your are listening to through on a laptop with generic on board sound and crappy speakers! As with so many other subjects you like to spout off about, please stfu until you know what you are talking about. So in answer to that quote I rather you based your opinion on first hand experience of actually playing the fucking game, it doesn't exactly take a genius to work that out...
QFT STFU SH1TY
gurdeep
­
+812|4774|proll­y
wheres the idgaf diagf op option
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

SonderKommando wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

No, we understand.  We're trying to tell you that you're hearing the sounds from compromised media and that the sounds in the Alpha (for those of us who actually fucking played it) sound fantastic and are miles better than those shitty ass ARMA 2 mod sounds.  YOU DONT UNDERSTAND.
That makes sense. I didn't know the sound quality would suck because it was put on Youtube. I have renewed hope.
-MetaL*
Sup guies

-Sh1fty- wrote:

SonderKommando wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

That makes sense. I didn't know the sound quality would suck because it was put on Youtube. I have renewed hope.
K
CC-Marley
+407|6848
This is how the sounds should be done.
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f196-pr … 010-a.html
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I can't wait for PR's game. Too bad it'll be in a couples years.
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6679|The darkside of Denver

-Sh1fty- wrote:

no mod support.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6584|Area 51
"Shifty doesn't know what he's talking about."
CC-Marley
+407|6848
The ARMA2 mini mod will be out shortly.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
Eh, but I still need a new PC. At least I now have a steady flow of cash and plenty of side jobs. Also, picking up crap from people's garage sales and selling them online is paying off well.
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5769|شمال
i dont know. i have not tried the game yet
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
csmag
+92|6466|Canada
The sounds in the alpha were fantastic! Maybe not as good as CSM's sounds though but definitely better than BC2.
coke
Aye up duck!
+440|6728|England. Stoke

SonderKommando wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

no mod support.
ARMA PR is out soon, and then as Shifty says they are realising their own game in a couple of years.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I'm talking about PR's official game, not a BF3 PR. Although that would actually be epic now that I think of it.
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4987|Dundee, Scotland.

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I'm talking about PR's official game, not a BF3 PR. Although that would actually be epic now that I've back-peddled enough to try and fit in on the forum.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard