Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6025|Vortex Ring State

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I always wished TV missiles weren't used on other helicopters. I was never good at hitting other helicopters with them because of the hitboxes laggins so far behind. I enjoyed rocket fights a lot though.

Wish the helicopter machine guns had zoom.
it was so easy, just click really fast and lead by a certain amount.

only fancy shit came when you were TVing around mountains and shit on dragon valley.

rocket fights were for noobs, tbh
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
+510|5499|Ventura, California
I clicked really fast but never got the hang of the hitboxes' locations when a helicopter was doing a barrel roll thing.
And above your tomb, the stars will belong to us.
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK
Must of been the only one then, Back when they were 400+ they blew up everything they even looked at.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6489|cuntshitlake

Trotskygrad wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

I always wished TV missiles weren't used on other helicopters. I was never good at hitting other helicopters with them because of the hitboxes laggins so far behind. I enjoyed rocket fights a lot though.

Wish the helicopter machine guns had zoom.
it was so easy, just click really fast and lead by a certain amount.

only fancy shit came when you were TVing around mountains and shit on dragon valley.

rocket fights were for noobs, tbh
lead? the hitbox is always lagging behind.

but rocket fights are for baaaad players

Last edited by DUnlimited (2011-07-26 11:34:45)

main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6494

0akleaves wrote:

Must of been the only one then, Back when they were 400+ they blew up everything they even looked at.
And also some things that they weren't looking at!
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
I was always terrible at helicopter-on-helicopter combat with TV missiles.

Jets were another story altogether. I miss the epic scores I would get in my trusty old POS F35B.

Did any of you ever figure out how to precision bomb from 250-300m in jets using the HUD? I love looking back watching my jet and a few seconds later far below I get a few kills. Fun times
Trotskygrad
бля

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Jets were another story altogether. I miss the epic scores I would get in my trusty old POS F35B.

Did any of you ever figure out how to precision bomb from 250-300m in jets using the HUD? I love looking back watching my jet and a few seconds later far below I get a few kills. Fun times
bombing CPs takes no skill,

just get your timing right.

fwir, I always just lead the heli by a little bit so the TV missile would hit right behind it.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty
If somebody is in an anti-air gun emplacement I can bomb him accurately while flying level at an altitude he can't lock onto me from. Same for any other strategic location. It's really useful, and takes good timing an decent flying skills.
Trotskygrad
бля

-Sh1fty- wrote:

anti-air gun emplacement
wut

you talking about those shitty mounted MGs with infinite ammo?
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6472|Amsterdam‫
the stingers sites
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
Trotskygrad
бля
most people call them missile launchers or missile emplacements or stingers

who the fuck calls them a gun emplacement
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6494
-Sh1fty-

On the subject, his tactics for killing them are pretty dumb. You can easily kill those things with the cannon before they even have time to get a lock.

Out range, out manuever and out damage.

The BF2 way of balancing aircraft
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wasnt hard dude, F35 was the easiest plane to do it with actually - Well it was for me. Best part was having a stopwatch and timing the j-10 spawn. Landing the bomb on the jet up the second the pilot got in, NOW that was fun and skillful
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51

Doctor Strangelove wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

MEC had the best Heli though.
was worse in TV/TV fights...
TV/TV fights were stupid though.
No they weren't
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6494
Good news everyone!

I watched a video of a guy shooting all the guns, and random deviation is in the game, just much less than in BF2.
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6700|Canberra, AUS
Surely a little recoil wouldn't go amiss, though? An inaccurate laser is still a laser.
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Sup3r_Dr4gon
Boat sig is not there anymore
+214|6353|Australia

Good news everyone!

I watched a video of a guy shooting all the guns, and random deviation is in the game, just much less than in BF2.
Was there much difference between the faction-specific weapons, or are they all clones?
Doctor Strangelove
+1,758|6494

Sup3r_Dr4gon wrote:

Good news everyone!

Was there much difference between the faction-specific weapons, or are they all clones?
Seemed very similar. I didn't actually play though but it seems that way.

But do remember that there will be a much larger number of unlocks than in BF2, and this will prevent one faction from really having the upper hand in a situation. It will also mean that there won't be any faction getting locked out of a gun, like in BF2 the US didn't have access to any semi-auto sniper rifle, or MEC didn't get any way of getting a pump shotgun.
-Sh1fty-
plundering yee booty

0akleaves wrote:

-Sh1fty- wrote:

Wasnt hard dude, F35 was the easiest plane to do it with actually - Well it was for me. Best part was having a stopwatch and timing the j-10 spawn. Landing the bomb on the jet up the second the pilot got in, NOW that was fun and skillful
I did that too.

I only usually had time to bomb the J10, and kill a thing or two on the way back, but once I rearmed at the carrier I had to afterburn back (wake island) to be there on time. A J10 taking off is an easy kill though.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5779|Roma
Omfg I Got The Alpha Access
https://bf3s.com/sigs/8ea27f2d75b353b0a18b096ed75ec5e142da7cc2.png
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6792|UK
fraps -> youtube -> bf2s.

Now.
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5779|Roma
Still downloading now.
And i don't want to get banned from the alpha the first day.
menzo
̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏&#
+616|6472|Amsterdam‫

aerodynamic wrote:

Still downloading now.
And i don't want to get banned from the alpha the first day.
what is your veteran status?
https://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/menzo2003/fredbf2.png
aerodynamic
FOCKING HELL
+241|5779|Roma
Wow the graephics look amazing.

Im orgasming

Last edited by aerodynamic (2011-07-27 06:23:18)

Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5204|Sydney

aerodynamic wrote:

Wow the graephics look amazing.

Im orgasming
I hope you have tissues nearby

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard