164%64% - 168
2-516%16% - 44
6-105%5% - 14
10+9%9% - 24
I tried and failed - never got one3%3% - 10
Total: 260
FromTheAshes
+53|6736
FromTheAshes was not taken, I pwn you. Im not a number noob, I'll sit for days trying to find a cool name nobody has used.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6738|67.222.138.85
Only one, Flaming_Manaic FTW!

My friend went through about 5, then he got so frustrated he put something in he didn't really want that went through and actually worked! It wasn't that bad though.
CruZ4dR
Cereal Killer
+145|6687|The View From The Afternoon
Cruzader was taken so Cruzader89 seemed logic to me. I also capped Cruz4dr as a reserve account in case
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6806|Noizyland

Tyferra is never taken, and it's not as complicated as -=>cSc<=-*RunDje*cT| either.

My second account name was taken though. Strange too because it was another one of my made up words that meant nothing - 'Tzyon'.
So I opted for another one of my made up words that means nothing - 'Sishuel'.

Sishuel was actually the name of my Neopet when I was ten, (okay okay, thirteen, I'm not proud of it.)

Made up names that mean nothing are the best.

I have a kind of private concern, it regards Battlefield games in the future. With 2142 looming you have to create a new account right? I reckon some arseholes will make account names they know are used, (for instance, my own name,) and then sell it to the people who want them. Bring it on, I've got a million made up words that mean nothing!

(Also I reckon an E-mail to EA will clear it up so they'll delete the account and you'll be able to create it no sweat.)
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Empathy
+12|6732
yeah i want my base name Empathy w/o the 6thAD on it for future use, but that hasn't been played on since release, and some whore has it. I really wish they would get rid of inactive accounts, but the problem is some of them may be Gamespy IDs for other people. damn Gamespy to hell...
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,974|6663|949

seriously, I don't think Ken Jennings plays BF2, so I got mine in one
xintegrityx
set your body ablaze
+37|6760|Louisiana
Mine was the first I tried.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6737|Antarctica
I first account took 1 try, second account several (don't remember),  my third account took like 30+ :S
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|6714|England and damn proud
First try, rustynutz , i met some 1 ingame with rustynutz 13 and he had a go at me cause i "stole his name" lol, but i got the game about 2 hours after it was out, and wasnt able to play it onine cause i got my name then my internet went down

Last edited by rustynutz (2006-05-15 16:35:48)

T4rd
+44|6707|West Point, NY
2 times.  First time "Tard".. of course that was taken.  I actually like this spelling of it better, hah.  It's short, simple, and easy to remember for my favorite victims, haha.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6719|UK
I got mine first try.

When creating a new account for myself it took so many tries, does every single password have to be different?

for example. P1 has p/w blahblah and P2 tries to have p/w blahblah and it doesnt work cause the password is already taken?

because i kept getting that message.
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6790|Rotherham, England
clan tags usually do the trick, its very improbable that someone will have the same tag as you and your desired name after that.
So the answer is join a clan.

I wish i had picked a better name when i registered my bf2 account, now i'm stuck with my initials and year of birth after them

Why can't EA/DICE make it so that you can change your name? after all, your name is connected to a unique ID number so changing your name wouldn't have to result in losing your stats. I would have thought it would be an easy change to make on their part.
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6824|Jupiter
Cant even touch mine, no one has even thought of BadSnipaDay, which is my nick every where else.

loved game-Conkers Bad Fur Day, -I use to love to snipe
got BadSnipaDay. My logo is (EUS), and i like the Gen. prefix ... cause i will be one some day (in the game that is )
mr.widdim
The Second Apostle Of Chuy
+78|6736|Flaming_Maniac = pwnd.

Once, Mr.Widdim, I am teh only one.
spacepelle
Kniven Gaffeln Skeden
+37|6697|Sweden

rdx-fx wrote:

spacepelle wrote:

mine is spacepelle, not many people are called pelle in the world, and even less pelle-people like space as much as i do, so i got mine on the first try.

rdx-fx wrote:

Registered pretty close to release date, and RDX-fX isn't exactly common.
isnt rdx-fx some kind of explosive substance?
RDX is the explosive component of C4,yes.
Just not alot of people use "fX" after it (fx=effects)
hehe, i thought ive seen that somewhere... (Jagged Alliance 2, anyone?)
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6806
1st try, I was kinda suprised that Sgt_Sieg hadn't been taken by a german player or something already (means victory in German and happens to be my last name).
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6596|UK
Ninja_Monkey was taken

so i have Ninja_Monkey22 and Ninja_Monkey13 both on first try afther i failed to get Ninja_Monkey
strangelove
HOBO SPIRIT
+77|6652|the side hatch
I probably tried about 70 names and I aint exaggerating, it made me so mad that I hardly played the game for a couple months because I got so frustrated with it, I really wanted a decent name since I knew we would have to stick with it for the stats

I wanted ‘The Hobo’ or ‘The Goon’ or ‘Strangelove’ but had no luck,

I started trying all kinds of names and made a long list, about 20 or 30 different things that I thought would be good but it said they were all taken, I am the kind of person that doesn’t like gibberish or numbers or symbols in my name…

I decided that I would be happy if my name was even something real, I started trying boring things that I was sure no one would make a name out of ‘The Chair’ ‘The Walnut’ ‘Door’ ‘Haystack’ and about a dozen more but it seemed like every word in the dictionary was taken   

So I was really f-ing angry at this point and started to think that maybe there was something wrong with their database because I couldn’t comprehend someone wanting to be ‘Bookshelf’ and registering it in the first month of the game so I started to COMBINE two words that no one would ever choose things like ‘Goatstool’ ‘ironpamphlet’ and ‘windydagger’ ‘spacewolfman’ etc. it even said that ALL THOSE WERE TAKEN! So that’s when I knew that something was screwy and decided that it would just be pure luck if I even was able to get a name to go through, so I started to combine words from the list of names I wanted and the combination of “Goon” and “Strangelove” got me to “Goonlove” and now I am ‘hobo goonlove’

Incidentally, ‘The Goon’ is a comic book and ‘Dr. Strangelove’ is a movie
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6658|Warlord
One, three times. This name I made up myself (no, my name is not Todd) and the other account I play under uses a name that nobody in their right mind would want
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6609|Florida

mads wrote:

I_invented_BF2
thats pretty good lol
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6793

I had to do unspeakable things to Chuy.
CrazeD
+368|6704|Maine
I tried just about every variation of "crazed" that I could think of.

I ended up with [-CrazeD-]-[-Flya-]...sounds retarded, but if you ever fly with me you'll get it.
lagerfool
+23|6796|SE Virgina
only had to try once!!!!!

not many people even know what i mean

Last edited by lagerfool (2006-05-15 18:01:39)

polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6820|Singapore

Burning_Monkey wrote:

Both my BF2 names I got on the first try.

Doesn't strike me as odd though.
I assure you loads of people wanna be burning monkies you just got lucky.

Suprisingly I get mine on the first try all the time too. polarbearz. Its my nick on like. everything.
tthf
Member 5307
+210|6789|06-01
not many tthfs out there....

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard