Jaekus
I'm the matchstick that you'll never lose
+957|5204|Sydney

eusgen wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Obviously bollocks, that's 4 hours a day EVERYDAY for FOUR YEARS.

Who has that time on their hands?
http://bf2s.com/player/45250028/
Imagine how good at something you would be after 6,000 hours, like guitar or speaking another language or any other practical skill...
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6537|Gold Coast

Jaekus wrote:

eusgen wrote:

Sturgeon wrote:

Obviously bollocks, that's 4 hours a day EVERYDAY for FOUR YEARS.

Who has that time on their hands?
http://bf2s.com/player/45250028/
Imagine how good at something you would be after 6,000 hours, like guitar or speaking another language or any other practical skill...
I have 464, and feel bad about that.
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Jaekus
+957|5204|Sydney
I have 1124 on my main account

Accumulated over almost 6 years though.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-05-03 02:22:29)

Drunk_Musketeer
To be honest I don't care anyway..
+57|6764|Great Wall

venom6 wrote:

I still need like 80 hours to get my expert tank badge! So what? Bf2 is lasting a looooong time

Yeas i hope they wont add 400 hour requiments!
Playing something you don't like only to get a virtual badge.. that's just sad. I couldn't be arsed to spend 400 hours in a tank.

The game should be about fun, I see no fun in doing something I don't want to do.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5263|Cleveland, Ohio

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

venom6 wrote:

I still need like 80 hours to get my expert tank badge! So what? Bf2 is lasting a looooong time

Playing something you don't like only to get a virtual badge.. that's just sad. I couldn't be arsed to spend 400 hours in a tank.

The game should be about fun, I see no fun in doing something I don't want to do.
agree
Dilbert_X
The X stands for
+1,810|6132|eXtreme to the maX

11 Bravo wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

venom6 wrote:

agree
Shit, I've wasted my life.
Русский военный корабль, иди на хуй!
thepilot91
+64|6262|Åland!
my bf2 account celebrates 5 years this saturday

http://bf2s.com/player/70322653/
Jaekus
+957|5204|Sydney

11 Bravo wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

venom6 wrote:

agree
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6591|Area 51

thepilot91 wrote:

Will there be a partay with all the other 2005 accounts?
thepilot91
+64|6262|Åland!

RDMC wrote:

thepilot91 wrote:

Will there be a partay with all the other 2005 accounts?
That'd be but I'll probably just be wasted at some random party as usual
venom6
Since day One.
+247|6584|Hungary

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Yes you are right! I only said that its an insane time-req what they set for the armor badge! Its fun to collect stuff in this game!
The expert armor will be my last thing what i do not have. In other words i would like to "finish" the game before BF3 comes out

I really love the game and i had a lot of fun! I hope lot of people will get BF3 so we can go a play
GullyFoyle
+25|5412
No BF2143:  BF3 article in PCGZine #53 available for free download here.
thepilot91
+64|6262|Åland!

GullyFoyle wrote:

No BF2143:  BF3 article in PCGZine #53 available for free download here.
thx god for that, won't even bother clicking
Jaekus
+957|5204|Sydney

venom6 wrote:

Drunk_Musketeer wrote:

venom6 wrote:

Yes you are right! I only said that its an insane time-req what they set for the armor badge! Its fun to collect stuff in this game!
The expert armor will be my last thing what i do not have. In other words i would like to "finish" the game before BF3 comes out

I really love the game and i had a lot of fun! I hope lot of people will get BF3 so we can go a play
I got to colonel about a year ago and that's good enough for me, because I got there having fun. I'm not going to waste my time racking up the couple hundred hours I need in vehicles just to get some meaningless star.
0akleaves
+183|6639|Newcastle UK
If I could see the total time in this game total ranked/unranked and in a Plane i would cry. Total time has to be in the 5000 + with Plane time being 1000 +, Had fun though.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Nyte
Legendary BF2S Veteran
+535|6778|Toronto, ON
Let's bring back the glory of BF2 in BF3.  I don't think there's ever been any other game I spent more time on than BF2.

But to bring it back, we need the original BF2S veterans back.
Alpha as fuck.
Jaekus
+957|5204|Sydney
I'm pretty happy for things to move on and all that. BF2 had its time, I'll be glad if BF3 is different tbh. Not really interested in getting hyped up over an old game reskinned with destructible terrain.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5979

Jaekus wrote:

I'm pretty happy for things to move on and all that. BF2 had its time, I'll be glad if BF3 is different tbh. Not really interested in getting hyped up over an old game reskinned with destructible terrain.
I think i'd prefer BF3 to have more similarities with BF2 than the likes of BC2. BF2 was pretty tactical and required the player to use teamwork, BC2 is too much like COD and other console shooters in my opinion. Basically sprint into the thick the thick of the action, shoot everything that moves and die.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5611

Bad Company got some things right. The faster gameplay was fine compared to the slower more tactical gameplay of BF2 since it was you know Bad Company 2 and not Battlefield 3.

Last edited by Macbeth (2011-05-08 05:21:05)

DUnlimited
got any popo lolo intersting?
+1,160|6489|cuntshitlake

Macbeth wrote:

Bad Company got some things right. The faster gameplay was fine compared to the slower more tactical gameplay of BF2 since it was you know Bad Company 2 and not Battlefield 3.
BC2 is faster than BF2?

lol
main battle tank karthus medikopter 117 megamegapowershot gg
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6679
G1c
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Camm
Feeding the Cats.
+761|4994|Dundee, Scotland.

DUnlimited wrote:

Macbeth wrote:

BC2 is faster than BF2?

lol
Bc2 is a slooooow game.
for a fatty you're a serious intellectual lightweight.
Jaekus
+957|5204|Sydney

Pure_Beef_68 wrote:

Jaekus wrote:

I think i'd prefer BF3 to have more similarities with BF2 than the likes of BC2. BF2 was pretty tactical and required the player to use teamwork, BC2 is too much like COD and other console shooters in my opinion. Basically sprint into the thick the thick of the action, shoot everything that moves and die.
Well yeah, I'd like there to be a shift back towards BF2 style gameplay, but some of the comments I've read on the net are from people who basically want it to be exactly like BF2, only with better hitreg and graphics. It's just not going to happen. BC2 has it's faults but did get some things right that BF2 never got right.
Pure_Beef_68
Pure_beef_69 -1
+20|5979
Don't get me wrong, BC2 is a great game and it's one I still play now, but its completely different in terms of style compared to previous battlefield games. I would prefer BF3 to stick to the BF2, BF:V formula, rather than move towards the BC series.
Jaekus
+957|5204|Sydney
Oh, definitely. I've just read one too many purist comments to not make one in reply.

I think much of BC2's problems come from the fact it is a console port. Something that BF3 is not.

Last edited by Jaekus (2011-05-08 14:44:07)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard