Tehoc
+2|4843
So the problem is this: I go in game i play lets say 4 rounds and at the end i get every round say 40 points. then when i stop playing and go check out when to get promotion and nothing. I have played 0h i got 0kills 0 everything don't save nothing that i do so pls help AND BTW I DONT GET OVER PRIVATE RANK -.-

Thanks for help.
The War Aint Over, Until It's Over.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6653|949

you need to have over 100 points to see your name on this site.  Perhaps the game is just taking a little longer to update the rounds you played.  I would recommend either playing a little bit more online, or just be patient.
Tehoc
+2|4843
well.. it have taking REALLY LONG then about 4days -.-

lets hope that after i install 1.5 patch it will work correctly and get the stats to show in BFHQ..

Last edited by Tehoc (2011-02-13 10:52:47)

Stubbee
Religions Hate Facts, Questions and Doubts
+223|6764|Reality
there have been a lot of threads like this one where it turns out that the person is not playing on RANKED servers. BFHQ (in game)and therefore EA/DICE only records the data from RANKED servers i.e. servers that are running patch 1.5.

if this is you

then you have only played one ranked server.
The US economy is a giant Ponzi scheme. And 'to big to fail' is code speak for 'niahnahniahniahnah 99 percenters'
Tehoc
+2|4843
yes that was me and the problem was i havent upgraded to 1.5 after i did that yesterday it start working so thanks for help ^^ im on my way to the top
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6793|PNW

Resolved.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard