dragking2
+2|4925
So i was searching for SF in my disc, i pressed Setup, and Cancel when i saw that i can't get SF from BF2 disc. So i decided to play BF2 online. I started it, everything is ok. I pressed Multiplayer, i found a good server and pressed Play. Then Black Window appears and i'm at deskop. The same thing with Play now option. What's wrong?? I played yesterday - everything was ok.  But maybe it could'nt be from pressing cancel in Setup?
{ToKer}
+5|4938
Hey I have had this problem many times your patch instalation is to complicated do a reinstall and ait should be fine
uP tHE eERIE mOUNtAiN
dragking2
+2|4925
I never reinstalled the BF2. If i reinstal it my online ACC will stay? Or i'll have to create a new one and get ranks, unlocks new? Or can i save some profile files in my computer and after reinstal put them into the BF2 folder and my online profile will stay?
globefish23
sophisticated slacker
+334|6351|Graz, Austria

dragking2 wrote:

I never reinstalled the BF2. If i reinstal it my online ACC will stay? Or i'll have to create a new one and get ranks, unlocks new? Or can i save some profile files in my computer and after reinstal put them into the BF2 folder and my online profile will stay?
Your online account (with ranks & unlocks) stays.
The only things that are saved locally, are your game settings (video, audio, controls,...), but that's not hard to adjust after a re-install.

Here are the correct patching orders:

Standard versions:
BF2 -> SF -> v1.41 (full) -> EF -> AF -> v1.41 (full) -> v1.50 (full)

Deluxe Edition:
BF2 Deluxe Edition -> v1.41 (full) -> EF -> AF -> v1.41 (full) -> v1.50 (full)

Complete Collection:
BF2 Complete Collection-> v1.41 (full) -> v1.50 (full)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard