13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

a nameless one?
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

* May not karma the same person in a 24 hour period

Was going to be... Gonna have to start prefacing threads with "Please do not merge with ____"

Off-topic (no wait, this is EE chats): my fucking waterbottle leaks somewhere at the top so every time I take a swig, some drops land in my lap and now it looks like I wet myself

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-07-16 14:30:59)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6507|Gogledd Cymru

Matt you probably wet yourself because you're a ninja.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

i'd rather be a ninja than an outstanding human being
Surgeons

lol, I don't even think he picked up the sarcasm.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6677|The darkside of Denver

burnzz wrote:

i'd rather be a ninja than an outstanding human being
ninjas are outstanding human beings.
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

But aren't ninjas outstanding human beings by default?

Stupid post time limit. I had it sitting there for ages, then get beaten by Sonder by 2 seconds.

Last edited by mtb0minime (2010-07-16 14:37:12)

Surgeons

Go piss your pants, Mr piss pants.

mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6672

Surgeons wrote:

Go piss your pants, Mr piss pants.

Oh, is Hurricane here?

ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6540
wiiiiiiiiiiild horses
Surgeons

loldongs
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5397|Toledo, Ohio
whats the difference between mayonnaise and miracle whip?
SonderKommando
EE chatz yo.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6596|Columbus, OH
Mayo has a good strong stank to it when you open the jar, after several weekds of not using it.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6515

about tree fiddy
SonderKommando
Cash 'N Prizes
we get in what we fit in 'round here
+18|5397|Toledo, Ohio
purple drank.  i saw miracle whip then i saw mayonnaise at the grocery store last night, i always used to think they were the same thing.

and yeah, this probably wouldve been better for EE chat, but whatevs.
Ryan
+1,230|6861|Alberta, Canada

https://static.neatorama.com/images/2006-12/mayonnaise-vs-miracle-whip.jpg
The Dilemma: Two thick white dressings with similar flavor in similar-looking jars are bearing down on you from your refrigerator, and you’re asking yourself just one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

People You Can Impress: deli-goers and anyone killing time in the checkout line.

The Quick Trick: Taste them both side by side. The sweeter one is Miracle Whip.

The Explanation: In 1756, the French under Louis François Armand de Vignerot du Plessis, duc de Richelieu, captured Mahón on the Spanish-held island of Minorca. In honor of this victory, the duc’s chef created a new dressing for his master: Mahonnaise. It wasn’t until 1905, however, at Richard Hellmann’s New York deli, that Americans got to taste the goods. But boy, did it catch on! Within seven years, he’d mass-marketed the condiment as Hellmann’s Blue Ribbon Mayonnaise.

To be frank, mayo is one of those love-it-or-hate-it things. The lovers know that, in its most authentic form, mayo’s a pretty simple affair: raw egg yolks, oil, lemon juice or vinegar, and spices. Not much room for improvement.

But in 1933, Kraft Foods though differently. Inventor Charles Chapman’s patented emulsifying machine allowed regular mayonnaise to be evenly blended with cheaper dressings and more than 20 different spices (plus sugar). The result was Miracle Whip, which debuted at the 1933 Chicago World’s Fair. Promising to create "Salad Miracles with Miracle Whip Salad Dressing," the Whip was an instant hit (Note: It’s not known if the dressing is responsible for any non-salad-related miracles.)

The main difference between Miracle Whip and mayonnaise are the sweeteners: high-fructose corn syrup and sugar are the fourth and fifth ingredients, respectively, of Miracle Whip.

And a Word About Grey Poupon: While we’re on the subject of condiments, we couldn’t resist the opportunity to squeeze in a quick fact about mustard, or more specifically Grey Poupon. While it sounds hoity-toity, the name Grey Poupon isn’t so much about the mustard’s color as it is the names of two 18th-century big-time mustard firms from Dijon (run by guys cleverly named Maurice Grey and Antoine Poupon). The name can be a bit confusing, and even unappetizing, to French speakers, as poupon means "newborn baby."

http://www.neatorama.com/2006/12/22/wha … ayonnaise/

Last edited by Ryan (2010-07-16 13:55:46)

{M5}Sniper3
Typical white person.
+389|6777|San Antonio, Texas
Miracle whip tastes 10x better. It's sweeter, and has a tangy taste to it.

Last edited by {M5}Sniper3 (2010-07-16 13:57:54)

west-phoenix-az
Guns don't kill people. . . joe bidens advice does
+632|6407
Miracle Whip is more tangy. Mayonnaise is better most of the time.
https://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p123/west-phoenix-az/BF2S/bf2s_sig_9mmbrass.jpg
Beduin
Compensation of Reactive Power in the grid
+510|5768|شمال
I only know miracle whip
الشعب يريد اسقاط النظام
...show me the schematic
SonderKommando

Ryan wrote:

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2006 … e-whip.jpg
The Dilemma: Two thick white dressings with similar flavor in similar-looking jars are bearing down on you from your refrigerator, and you’re asking yourself just one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

People You Can Impress: deli-goers and anyone killing time in the checkout line.

The Explanation: In 1756, the French under Louis François Armand de Vignerot du Plessis, duc de Richelieu, captured Mahón on the Spanish-held island of Minorca. In honor of this victory, the duc’s chef created a new dressing for his master: Mahonnaise. It wasn’t until 1905, however, at Richard Hellmann’s New York deli, that Americans got to taste the goods. But boy, did it catch on! Within seven years, he’d mass-marketed the condiment as Hellmann’s Blue Ribbon Mayonnaise.

To be frank, mayo is one of those love-it-or-hate-it things. The lovers know that, in its most authentic form, mayo’s a pretty simple affair: raw egg yolks, oil, lemon juice or vinegar, and spices. Not much room for improvement.

But in 1933, Kraft Foods though differently. Inventor Charles Chapman’s patented emulsifying machine allowed regular mayonnaise to be evenly blended with cheaper dressings and more than 20 different spices (plus sugar). The result was Miracle Whip, which debuted at the 1933 Chicago World’s Fair. Promising to create "Salad Miracles with Miracle Whip Salad Dressing," the Whip was an instant hit (Note: It’s not known if the dressing is responsible for any non-salad-related miracles.)

The main difference between Miracle Whip and mayonnaise are the sweeteners: high-fructose corn syrup and sugar are the fourth and fifth ingredients, respectively, of Miracle Whip.

And a Word About Grey Poupon: While we’re on the subject of condiments, we couldn’t resist the opportunity to squeeze in a quick fact about mustard, or more specifically Grey Poupon. While it sounds hoity-toity, the name Grey Poupon isn’t so much about the mustard’s color as it is the names of two 18th-century big-time mustard firms from Dijon (run by guys cleverly named Maurice Grey and Antoine Poupon). The name can be a bit confusing, and even unappetizing, to French speakers, as poupon means "newborn baby."

Holy fuck.  A condiment RWF.
Miggle
FUCK UBISOFT
+1,411|6759|FUCK UBISOFT

SonderKommando wrote:

Ryan wrote:

http://static.neatorama.com/images/2006 … e-whip.jpg

Holy fuck.  A condiment RWF.
it's missing the header and broken english and factual inaccuracies.
https://i.imgur.com/86fodNE.png

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard