CHRONICLE
Banned
+8|6615
Dont ever get so fustrated that u just want to quit and throw ur hands up high

i give up

i giv e up life
LivelyToaster
+60|6763|Sacto, CA
If i ever stop finding the game fun, then I'll stop playing the game and move on to something else. But sometimes I get pissed and throw stuff. But not enough to quit playing
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6617
No, I've never really had any problems with it
ghostgr
177th Field Artillery
+39|6784|In your head
Omg you guys are so childish......getting angry and throwing stuff when it is just a game. Yeh I get a little mad but I still say nice one.

Stupid freaking rich12 year olds.
SaladForks
/ph34r
+129|6625|Eastern USA
Normally I get pissed enough to want to throw my keyboard at the monitor... But anyways, when I feel like that I wait till the round is over, or just quit, and have some fun with my life. Not long after I'll come back and play commander, or just defend some back flags, something relaxing like that...

And no, I've never felt I wanted to 'give up life', as your third sentence says.
CHRONICLE
Banned
+8|6615

ghostgr wrote:

Omg you guys are so childish......getting angry and throwing stuff when it is just a game. Yeh I get a little mad but I still say nice one.

hahahhaahahahahaahaah

life
yerded
Bertinator
+255|6680|Westminster, California
The stoneder I am the funner it is...what was the question again? Where'd I put my cheese doodles anyway?
M_Harrower
Will code HTML for food
+114|6617

yerded wrote:

The stoneder I am the funner it is...what was the question again? Where'd I put my cheese doodles anyway?
are you stoned now?? LoL
JimCognito
+10|6723
Any online game I've played for a decent amount of time eventually gets to me.  Sometimes I'll just stop playing it and move onto something else for a bit, sometimes I'll never play that game again.  I've taken a couple breaks from BF2 so far, no biggie.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6673|Washington, DC

It's like a drug, so no.
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6733|Tampa Bay Florida
you left out a 'sometimes'  If I get bored, I'll do some new stuff for a few weeks, (sniping, C4 bombing, EF) and then I'll go back to same old stuff (Wake Island, flying jets, leading a squad of infantry)
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6662|Manitowoc, WI
yesterday i kept getting so cheaply killed, i was seriously 4 and 12. and more than 50% of the time i was imediatly spawn killed.  i quit and if i felt like i wanted to brake my keyboard in half.

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-05-01 18:49:41)

FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6683|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
i get real pissed off when i get spawn camped by APC's, nothing enfuriates me more, especially considering they could be doing something else, but no, they have to be spawn camping.... FUCK
bobroonie.bda
+143|6724
it can be a bit frusterating when half the team is doing shit to help or 5 guys go afk.. when your capping flags and killing everyone to have your team basicly all at the air field doing shit.. switch teams and kill the guys that pissed you off or go to another server. i dont mind losing but it sucks when your team is doing nothing but fighting over jets.

http://bf2s.com/player/45628790/
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6813|Canada, Ont
I get so Frustrated when Bobroonie Kills me and I feel useless because I think im one of the better players and this Cat comes around and takes the Gold...

Ya, I broke a few Pencils...some Pens... I think I broke my Computer desk once or twice... I had to replace my mouse once already.

But the question is... Would I do it all again?
Yeah!
Empathy
+12|6744

ghostgr wrote:

OMG the irony. I think you just gave me a heart attack from the funny in that post.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6832|Singapore

Yes. From time to time.
Andoura
Got loooollllll ?
+853|6682|Montreal, Qc, Canada
When i die for stupid things or people punish me for nothing it makes me mad and i just close the game but i came back some day after :-P or when i die for stupid think its make me mad 2 loool but its the game... i think imma buy age of empire 3 soon i still thinkin about it !!!
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6804
Of course.  It's only natural to get sick of playing the same game over and over again.  That's why I have a variety of games installed on my computer.  There's BF2 for my shooter itch, good ol' StarCraft/Age of Empires II for whenever I need a little RTS, and Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for my RPG fix.  There's periods where I'll play a game for a while, get tired of it, then go to another, and so on.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard