mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

loubot wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

loubot wrote:

nah dude, she probably wanted a guy to pay for her night. Did you buy her drinks and chips?
Didn't let me, we didn't buy any drinks at all (we had all already drank a fair bit) and she stepped forwards and ordered straight away when we were talking in the takeaway.
hmmm, try this next time: ask her if she minds if you can use her cell phone because you left yours somewhere (mute your phone) and you need to check on your m8. It is likely she will say yes, but call your cellphone. If you have caller id, you can save/store her number and call her a couple days later (mute your phone so it doesnt ring). That is one sure fire way to get her number.
That's also a sure fire way to be classified as a creeper/stalker.

Which is why I agree with loubot and definitely think you should do that next time
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6257|S.A. Australia

loubot wrote:

hmmm, try this next time: ask her if she minds if you can use her cell phone because you left yours somewhere (mute your phone) and you need to check on your m8. It is likely she will say yes, but call your cellphone. If you have caller id, you can save/store her number and call her a couple days later (mute your phone so it doesnt ring). That is one sure fire way to get her number.
Thats almost as bad as being the creepy guy working at the coffee shop who writes his name and number on the cups that hot girls order...
Serious Flex
mtb0minime
minimember
+2,418|6676

carpay deum. thats spanish for liv ur life.
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6600|Columbus, OH

mtb0minime wrote:

loubot wrote:

Noobeater wrote:

Didn't let me, we didn't buy any drinks at all (we had all already drank a fair bit) and she stepped forwards and ordered straight away when we were talking in the takeaway.

Which is why I agree with loubot and definitely think you should do that next time
it's what james bond would do, your james bond Noob! feel that mojo

just dont breath heavily over the phone for the first time.
eskimo_sammyjoe
Did someone say tea?
+112|6257|S.A. Australia
haha
Serious Flex
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6469|Boulder, CO

loubot wrote:

mtb0minime wrote:

loubot wrote:

it's what james bond would do, your james bond Noob! feel that mojo

just dont breath heavily over the phone for the first time.
Damm, so thats where I went wrong with Sheffa...
jsnipy
+3,276|6544|...

ja takka zoid
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6600|Columbus, OH

eskimo_sammyjoe wrote:

Thats almost as bad as being the creepy guy working at the coffee shop who writes his name and number on the cups that hot girls order...
llolwat :wat:
Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

i love life
loubot
O' HAL naw!
+470|6600|Columbus, OH
I love vacation(s)
KuSTaV
noice
+947|6533|Gold Coast
My vuvuzelas bring all the South Africans to the yard, and they're like, bZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
noice                                                                                                        https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/awsmsanta.png
Noobeater
Northern numpty
+194|6469|Boulder, CO

loubot wrote:

I love vacation(s)
I love hate indecisive chicks.

EDIT: Really doesn't help my mate who I was with at the time is now telling me how she was actully pretty hot over and over again.

Last edited by Noobeater (2010-06-22 20:23:21)

Gooners
Wiki Contributor
+2,700|6654

i am SO fucked for my math exam tomorrow
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6759|Oxferd Ohire
write the answers on the insides of your eyes, no one will see them there
https://i.imgur.com/tMvdWFG.png
Bevo
Nah
+718|6543|Austin, Texas

Gooners wrote:

i love life
dont be a shifty man

just no
tazz.
oz.
+1,338|6196|Sydney | ♥

afternoon gents
everything i write is a ramble and should not be taken seriously.... seriously.
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

hi Tazz

Mods Online: 0
bugz
Fission Mailed
+3,311|6334

Gooners wrote:

i am SO fucked for my math exam tomorrow
Don't worry, you'll ace it
RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6759|Oxferd Ohire

burnzz wrote:

hi Tazz

Admin/Mods Online:     OrangeHound, duk0r
tuckergustav
+1,590|5935|...

burnzz wrote:

hi Tazz

OH and duk snuck in
Bevo
Nah
+718|6543|Austin, Texas
night guys

ed: and gal

ed: and gooners

Last edited by Bevo (2010-06-22 20:46:33)

13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

cya Bevo!

RTHKI wrote:

burnzz wrote:

hi Tazz

Admin/Mods Online:     OrangeHound, duk0r
those are Admins, people! [they rarely visit chat, and if you type in these bracket thingy's, they can't hear you ]

Last edited by burnzz (2010-06-22 20:47:49)

RTHKI
mmmf mmmf mmmf
+1,736|6759|Oxferd Ohire
mcminty is on now burnnzzzzzzzzz
13urnzz
Banned
+5,830|6519

fuck sake burnzz
tuckergustav
+1,590|5935|...

Bevo wrote: