ruisleipa
+149|6247|teh FIN-land

Harmor wrote:

War crimes?  Are you talking about the 800, or was it 8,000 (don't recall), unguided missiles shot into Israeli civilian settlements?  Or the suicide bombers in civilian markets?
no I'm talking about the tanks and bulldozers and missiles and snipers and all the other shit Israel are doing in Gaza and the West Bank. Why what are you talking about?
Trotskygrad
бля
+354|6024|Vortex Ring State

Harmor wrote:

ruisleipa wrote:

Harmor wrote:

For the record the flotilla was done to antagonize Israel.  You don't poke a stick into a hornet's nest and expect good things to happen.
Aaah good harmor is here to tell us everything exactly how it is. I mean, for the record and all.

Maybe it was done to pressurise Israel to lift their illegal blockade of Gaza and continuing war crimes? In which case the IDF has kind of helped them along the way don't you think?
War crimes?  Are you talking about the 800, or was it 8,000 (don't recall), unguided missiles shot into Israeli civilian settlements?  Or the suicide bombers in civilian markets?
pssh, don't talk morals in this conflict.

There have been too many war crimes to count perpetrated on BOTH sides, so I'd say they're on about equal moral standing.
Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6430|North Carolina

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

back on topic

Palestine doesn't have the hardware to end it and Israel knows if they don't do it in at least a moderately PC way they'll get smashed by the international community when the dust settles. It's a fight between children when all the adults are off doing their own thing. The only thing that is going to put a stop to the issue is if the international community that thoroughly fucked up the situation in the first place sacks up and does something about it. The only problem of course being that the international community is even more ineffective now than it was when they stuck their fingers in the mess in the first place.
I think if Israel actually killed off the Palestinians, there would be a lot more terrorism against Israel, but I honestly don't think the non-Islamic World would do much other than levy sanctions.  Some of the Islamic World would probably try to attack Israel, but unless they use something like nukes, Israel would have enough power to defeat any of their neighbors.

Granted, all it would take would be one nuke from Pakistan or Iran to eliminate Israel.
But I'm saying the level of destruction necessary (even discounting the possibility of unconventional warfare from both sides) would put Israel at odds with the rest of the world, or at least the U.S./European nations. The U.S. might be able to ignore small acts of violence in that are clearly in their defense indirectly if not directly, and even some small territorial winnings...but the blood that would have to be spilled in order to truly secure their safety would be too much. The President at the very least would have to denounce it.
Well, I guess the only reason why I don't see this as severing our ties with Israel is that we've been pretty forgiving of everything they've done so far.  We can denounce them for various things, but every year or so, we still do major arms deals with them.

Clearly, Zionism has a pretty strong influence in our government.
Flaming_Maniac
prince of insufficient light
+2,490|6732|67.222.138.85
ON TOPIC
Flaming_Maniac

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

I think if Israel actually killed off the Palestinians, there would be a lot more terrorism against Israel, but I honestly don't think the non-Islamic World would do much other than levy sanctions.  Some of the Islamic World would probably try to attack Israel, but unless they use something like nukes, Israel would have enough power to defeat any of their neighbors.

Granted, all it would take would be one nuke from Pakistan or Iran to eliminate Israel.
But I'm saying the level of destruction necessary (even discounting the possibility of unconventional warfare from both sides) would put Israel at odds with the rest of the world, or at least the U.S./European nations. The U.S. might be able to ignore small acts of violence in that are clearly in their defense indirectly if not directly, and even some small territorial winnings...but the blood that would have to be spilled in order to truly secure their safety would be too much. The President at the very least would have to denounce it.
Well, I guess the only reason why I don't see this as severing our ties with Israel is that we've been pretty forgiving of everything they've done so far.  We can denounce them for various things, but every year or so, we still do major arms deals with them.

We basically made them in the first place. A mistake yes, but leaving them to the dogs is wrong as well.
11 Bravo
Banned
+965|5262|Cleveland, Ohio

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

ON TOPIC
it is on topic.  why would someone who is so angry about it not go do anything about it?
ruisleipa
+149|6247|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

no really.  you seem so angry about it.  go do something.  or is quote trees on the interweb your idea of solving the problem?
no really you two ARE funny, like two retarded parrots.

I DO do stuff about what I'm passionate about, but you see I don't have to justify myself to you since you never debate with me, constantly call me names and genreally act like you're five years old.

Now address my points if you're bothered. Want me to spell 'em out again?
eleven bravo
+1,399|5284|foggy bottom
ruise, why dont you go to gaza and help the palestinians in their struggle instead of make yourself out the way you do on an internet forum.  you talk a lot of shit but just like all those "save darfur" folks, you only do it to feel better about yourself.  you could give a fuck less about these people or their troubles.
Tu Stultus Es
Trotskygrad
бля

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

after all, H-60s were used to board the ship.

SOURCE, LUIS:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/world/middle … 196938.stm

and I don't see how leaving them to the dogs would be wrong, maybe you can enlighten me as to why? I think with the IDF they can defend from any attacks, and it's not like their economy is weak or anything.
11 Bravo
Banned

ruisleipa wrote:

11 Bravo wrote:

no really.  you seem so angry about it.  go do something.  or is quote trees on the interweb your idea of solving the problem?
no really you two ARE funny, like two retarded parrots.

I DO do stuff about what I'm passionate about, but you see I don't have to justify myself to you since you never debate with me, constantly call me names and genreally act like you're five years old.

Now address my points if you're bothered. Want me to spell 'em out again?
what points?  i am not trying to argue your points.  they may be valid.  i already knopw it is going to be anti israel or anti us.  the wrods may change but the context remains constant.

i am asking why dont you go protest then?  or something like that?
ghettoperson
+1,943|6674

Trotskygrad wrote:

eleven bravo wrote:

ruis...you, lowing and that 8th grade drop out are in the same boat.
8th grade dropout?

Ghetto?

and ruis, you need to get off your high horse and look at ALL the evidence, even the evidence that does not support your opinion. There's something called counterpoint, and all the pros use it. When you deny the people on the aid convoy had guns, you sound like that twat on the news radio this morning who was for the "Free Gaza" movement, you make the entire convoy sound like a fuckfestasticly bad idea. That's because you ignore the vices of the Aid workers and just focus on bashing the Israelis, it makes you look like you're trying to cover some shit up. Then when people pin you down on points you defend them and make yourself sound extremist and naïve.
Hmmm?
Flaming_Maniac
The three of you are riding a fine line. Keep the conversation reasonable or be removed.
eleven bravo
+1,399|5284|foggy bottom
removed
Tu Stultus Es
Trotskygrad
бля

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

The three of you are riding a fine line. Keep the conversation reasonable or be removed.
names? I really hate it when people don't give names.

Also:

Me wrote:

and I don't see how leaving them to the dogs would be wrong, maybe you can enlighten me as to why? I think with the IDF they can defend from any attacks, and it's not like their economy is weak or anything.
is pretty reasonable amirite?
Turquoise
O Canada

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

We basically made them in the first place. A mistake yes, but leaving them to the dogs is wrong as well.
Well, the U.K. is more guilty of their creation than we are, but I somewhat agree.
ruisleipa
+149|6247|teh FIN-land

11 Bravo wrote:

what points?  i am not trying to argue your points.  they may be valid.  i already knopw it is going to be anti israel or anti us.  the wrods may change but the context remains constant.

i am asking why dont you go protest then?  or something like that?
These points:

ruisleipa wrote:

EVEN IF that were the case the FACTS are that the boats were in INTERNATIONAL WATERS carrying AID to Gaza, and that Israel's blockade of Gaza is ILLEGAL. How does this differ from simple piracy?
not 'anti Israel' or 'anti US'.

nice that you don't care the points atre valid or not. Remind me why you bother posting here again?

And like I said I DO 'protest or something like that'. But I don't have to justify anything to you and it makes no difference to this thread.
11 Bravo
Banned
you do?  what are you doing?  what have you done to help the pals?
Turquoise
O Canada

Trotskygrad wrote:

Valid point.... hmmm...

I mean, personally, I would love to completely disconnect from this bullshit, because I generally hate both sides.
Flaming_Maniac

Trotskygrad wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Also:

Me wrote:

marine GS ruis

I mean throughout the years as we have been arming them, at the point they are teched up so it doesn't matter so much what we do. I mean if we stopped supplying them now it might be an issue a decade from now, but otherwise it's a matter of what we back/denounce.
Trotskygrad
бля

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Also:

Me wrote:

marine GS ruis

I mean throughout the years as we have been arming them, at the point they are teched up so it doesn't matter so much what we do. I mean if we stopped supplying them now it might be an issue a decade from now, but otherwise it's a matter of what we back/denounce.
tbh, I think that they can develop their own weapon systems, as seen with IMI and the newer planes.
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6800|Moscow, Russia

Turquoise wrote:

Well, the U.K. is more guilty of their creation than we are, but I somewhat agree.
ah, you are doing it wrong, man. when in doubt always blame stalin - that's a sure way to go.
if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Flaming_Maniac

Trotskygrad wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Trotskygrad wrote:

Flaming_Maniac wrote:

Also:

marine GS ruis

tbh, I think that they can develop their own weapon systems, as seen with IMI and the newer planes.
They don't have the capacity that we have. They can develop some stuff, they just don't have the size to develop in all areas in parallel.

Maybe even ten years was too short, the point is eventually it would hurt but that "eventually" would take some time.
Turquoise
O Canada

Shahter wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

ah, you are doing it wrong, man. when in doubt always blame stalin - that's a sure way to go.
Well, I could blame the mass influx of Russians into Israel on the way the Soviets treated Jews (and on how many Russians pretended to be Jewish to seek refuge in Israel to escape the Soviets).

Is that better? 
Shahter
Zee Ruskie
+295|6800|Moscow, Russia

Turquoise wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Well, I could blame the mass influx of Russians into Israel on the way the Soviets treated Jews (and on how many Russians pretended to be Jewish to seek refuge in Israel to escape the Soviets).

Is that better? 
no, fuck no, can't you see? - it was all stalin's personal fault. apart from eating neborn children alive and generally being a freak bent on world domination, he also invented zionism and created this whole mess. after he did there was nothing usa could do but support israel or otherwise all the poor jews wouldl surely perish. duh.

Last edited by Shahter (2010-05-31 12:08:54)

if you open your mind too much your brain will fall out.
Macbeth
Banned
+2,444|5611

Shahter wrote:

Turquoise wrote:

Shahter wrote:

Is that better? 
no, fuck no, can't you see? - it was all stalin's personal fault. apart from eating neborn children alive and generally being a freak bent on world domination, he also invented zionism and created this whole mess. after he did there was nothing usa could do but support israel or otherwise all the poor jews wouldl surely perish. duh.
Nobody is blaming the Russians brosef.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard